Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet (690 Views)

Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / How Corona Chased Away The Church Virus / TB Joshua, Corona Virus Will Vanish Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by supercase1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pastor T.B Joshua says that Corona virus will disappear by 27th of March,this is a virus that it vaccine is not even in it testing stage and testing on humans may commence in April and it cure might be officially out by December.
Another fake prophet is about to be exposed
Watch out!!!!!!
Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
these charlatans in robes will come up with BS excuses and their follow-follow donkeys will believe it. anyone who believe ANYTHING coming out of these charlatans mouth, is BRAINDEAD anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Another popular one in Abuja has added his prediction. Make I perch here first.

1 Like

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by Jeromejnr(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
supercase1:
Pastor T.B Joshua says that Corona virus will disappear by 27th of March,this is a virus that it vaccine is not even in it testing stage and testing on humans may commence in April and it cure might be officially out by December.
Watch out!!!!!!

Even tho I dont know much about T.B Joshua, the funny thing is, if it disappears on that day, you are still the one who will come up with a useless theory. Yeah .like anyone could have forecasted that blablabla..(the crap you guys always spew).

Instead of focusing on true or false prophecies, why don't you seek out if your soul is truly in danger for all eternity. Such a hefty price to pay if you are wrong.
Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by espn(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Them don start again...soul...danger...eternity...ki la gbe ki la ju...

3 Likes

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by kingxsamz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
supercase1:
Watch out!!!!!!

He was already exposed when he said Hillary Clinton would win the election.

2 Likes

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by kingxsamz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Even tho I dont know much about T.B Joshua, the funny thing is, if it disappears on that day, you are still the one who will come up with a useless theory. Yeah .like anyone could have forecasted that blablabla..(the crap you guys always spew).

Instead of focusing on true or false prophecies, why don't you seek out if your soul is truly in danger for all eternity. Such a hefty price to pay if you are wrong.

Which yeye danger?
Eternity ko...

1 Like

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by supercase1(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't make me believe u have a problem with comprehension,let's wait and see stop all these unnecessary defence haba!!!!!
Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by Jeromejnr(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2020
supercase1:

Don't make me believe u have a problem with comprehension,let's wait and see stop all these unnecessary defence haba!!!!!

The word 'comprehension' has nothing to do with what I said or what you said.

Some of you don't even know the rule of grammatical semantics.

There is nothing to comprehend from your statement that goes against what I said.

In fact, you should have asked yourself if you have comprehension problems.
Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by Bacteriologist(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
If at this point, people still don't understand that Christianity, Islam etc are fake religions. No amount of failed prophecy will make them realise it.

In fact, the opposite. They will cling more tightly to it so as to not be seen as "doubters of the faith."

Religion is a mental virus. It warps the mind of otherwise intelligent individuals and turn them into complete brain dead puppets.

I count myself extremely lucky to have been able to break free from all the indoctrination, delusion and brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by Karleb(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Thesame T. B Joshua that couldn't predict his church would collapse some years ago?

Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by supercase1(m): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The word 'comprehension' has nothing to do with what I said or what you said.

Some of you don't even know the rule of grammatical semantics.

There is nothing to comprehend from your statement that goes against what I said.

In fact, you should have asked yourself if you have comprehension problems.
T. B Joshua and his gang are all professional Guessers they are not prophets, I will rather b a pagan than to allow myself to be turned into a zombie by a faksf prophet
Re: How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet by chuose2: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2020
We never hear from yahoo Adeboye

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! See This Trending Corona Video & What Apostle Suleiman Said / What Is The Best WAY TO Position YOURSELF When Praying? / Yoga Is A Dangerous Spiritual Discipline Christians Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.