Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya (10863 Views)

Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria / Buy And Build Land At Abraham Adesanya / COMFORT ZONE GARDENS..Buy and build at Abraham Adesanya ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

But your advert stated specifically Abraham Adesanya not VGC, not Ajah but Abraham Adesanya! Unless I'm mistaken, Abraham Adesanya is after Ajah and before Sangotedo, so you really can't compare VGC to it, VGC is compared to Ikota Villa Estates, Megamound and so on, not estates that are still underdeveloped! My friend bought well below 30 million, if I remmeber probably 22 million or close to it, even then I laughed at him because I bought 2 different plots close to Ogombo road for $15 each, I guess I'm just more savvy, no lele , you'll surely see your own customers....Peace!
the Price: 33 million naira (all inclusive of Deed of Assignment, Survey and Development fee) sir. I appreciate your feedback.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Ayhomes(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

With all due respect, shut the hell up! You made a lot of assumptions which makes you sound ignorant! Apart from having friends that are lawyers, surveyors and so on, I also have deep connections at Alausa itself, my land apart from having a global C of O, now has approval from the Governor, so are the other 6 properties that I own. My intention was never to spoil OP's business but to let him/her know my opinion and to see if the price was flexible or maybe the land offers more than what was written in the descirption. I'm not saying you won't see mumu people that would buy into the promise of an estate with full features but as people often find out later especially during rainy season, the whole area is a joke! Your price is 33 million, I'm sure there are people selling same plot in the same estate for 28 million or less, it's all about marketing I guess but at least tell people the damn truth!
you see why you need orientation when it come to property acquisition, you claimed you know so much but know nothing, you ask me to shut up for no reason, that's not acceptable, you call prospective buyer of a property Mumu people that also show that you not responsible, you claimed you want to know is they are flexible in payment plan but you never show interest other than comparing your ogombo with the op estate.

You claimed you have 6 plots of land in Lagos, what about people that owns an estates. I told you a lot of factors contributes to a price of land but you did not understand that part, you ask the op to tell people the truth about what they we see and make findings before they pay. You need to stop telling us how many plots you have in Lagos because a lots of readers here more. Learn to earn please.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayhomes:
you see why you need orientation when it come to property acquisition, you claimed you know so much but know nothing, you ask me to shut up for no reason, that's not acceptable, you call prospective buyer of a property Mumu people that also show that you not responsible, you claimed you want to know is they are flexible in payment plan but you never show interest other than comparing your ogombo with the op estate.

You claimed you have 6 plots of land in Lagos, what about people that owns an estates. I told you a lot of factors contributes to a price of land but you did not understand that part, you ask the op to tell people the truth about what they we see and make findings before they pay. You need to stop telling us how many plots you have in Lagos because a lots of readers here more. Learn to earn please.

See your comment below especially the bold part, there would be no need for calling you ignorant and letting you know of my properties if you didn't make baseless assumptions. I'm glad you know people that own estate and I'm sure they'll will their properties to you but don't step at me like that again, make everyone know his or her mate!

have been following your reply on this post sir, why are you comparing your land at ogombo with an estate land at Abraham adesanya ? And you said op can not compare Vgc and Abraham adesanya while you already compared Abraham with Sangotedo shoprite.

A lot of factors contributes to a price of land sir, find out and you can value the cost of the estate, or may be you are not sure of current value of land around lagos island especially Eti Osa LGA. I know urban prime 1 and 2 very well, these two estate are facing the main Abraham adesanya to Lekki scheme 2 road, it's buy and build, the estate will sell for 40m by December sir. The land you bought at #15m around ogombo can never be compared with this estate just as you said op can not compare Abraham
With Vgc, am sure you bought from family and I doubt if you confirm the documents before you pay, even with that you can't sell it less than 22m now and it not dry.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
the Price: 33 million naira (all inclusive of Deed of Assignment, Survey and Development fee) sir. I appreciate your feedback.

No shaking!
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Ayhomes(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

See your comment below especially the bold part, there would be no need for calling you ignorant and letting you know of my properties if you didn't make baseless assumptions. I'm glad you know people that own estate and I'm sure they'll will their properties to you but don't step at me like that again, make everyone know his or her mate!

seriously! You are not my mate ? This says a lot about you.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayhomes:
seriously! You are not my mate ? This says a lot about you.

Absolutely and I'm not talking about age but intellect...Kapeesh!
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2020
inspection is free
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Ayhomes(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2020
abbey621:

Absolutely and I'm not talking about age but intellect...Kapeesh!
you see empty barrel...
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Easter Sunday
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2020
update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Safe
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
stay safe
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 1:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
Update
hello, pls help me.... Check my signature pls
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 1:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Jimmyme66:

hello, pls help me.... Check my signature pls
what?
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
what?
any little amount will be appreciated. Dont let me starve pls
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
hello investors
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
View post
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 2:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stay safe
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2020
invest in the new lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

LASEMA Saves 3 Kids From Burning House (photos) / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? / Four-bedroom Duplex + BQ, Eleyele. Ibadan For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.