Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job (33846 Views)

Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews? / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / FRSC Recruitment: Tattoos, Bow & K Legs, Married, Pregnant Women Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by BlackfireX: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Confused cowtiri ...
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2020
SchmidtHammer:

" The depth of analysis of a typical Nigerian graduate is manifested in unsubstantiated information presented in arguments, twisting facts until they become irrelevant to context or totally false, totally disregarding truth they are more inclined to bigotry and illogical preference for what they choose to believe. A graduate whose core ideology are rooted to tribalism, tribal politics and religion. The scope of his knowledge is basically that which would pacify these elements, at the very least his/her ego. Such a country should not expect to survive talk less of progressing".

The above would of course only apply to you if you have a WAEC certificate at minimum. I guess the same goes for that Simplyleo guy I quoted just above you.

Schmidt Hammer and Funmisticqueen are the intellectual daddy and mommy of this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by StreetFight: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
But a president with any waec is ok?...... grin

YES, as long as he is not foolish like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Chatflick(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Passing by
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by daddytime(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2020
If dem by mistake follow this rule to the letter, the Northerners go dey heavily disadvantaged for all the services.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
But a president with any waec is ok?...... grin
this is getting stale bro. he attended a war school in the usa too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by AfroKnight: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy

It’s not a civilian organisation. They are meant to select those they deem FIT•

Imagine an immigration officer who stammers. He’d waste time at the long queue. Or one with bad dentition. That’s bad for our PR.

Obesity and knock knees are about physical fitness. Valid too.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Lilcentt(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2020
please I need help from someone here today

I have jamb exam tomorrow morning by 7am and I don't have any money with me. please I need just 1k for transport to and fro the exam center. it is not even up to 1k. I will be grateful if some one can help me on here. I will appreciate it

����������
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Kudunku: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
And you quoted me at 4 pm I guess. angry

If only this wasn't a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by poiZon: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Watch how ipob miscreants with their usual foolishness tell everyone they are being targeted with this policy.

I haven't seen creatures as dumb as ipob miscreants. angry
U r now sounding like blackfaze.

6 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2020
SchmidtHammer:

Sincerely, you're the worst kind of human there can be (if only positive qualities are considered). Most of your ramblings are irrelevant, incoherent and senseless. It tells a lot about your intelligence. I would have left you alone to keep running around and barking like a demented wild dog but at this rate it's just better you be put on leash.
It's a good thing you learnt the use of the English language, the basics at least but it's a disaster, in my opinion that there's nothing reasonable that you can express with it. You don't have to keep doing these to whatever there is left of your reputation. This is an advice, you can either take it or show me you're not worth it.
gringrin omo see thrashing.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by dake40(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Lilcentt:
please I need help from someone here today

I have jamb exam tomorrow morning by 7am and I don't have any money with me. please I need just 1k for transport to and fro the exam center. it is not even up to 1k. I will be grateful if some one can help me on here. I will appreciate it

����������

sell your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by spyglaxx: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
It's not okay.. They didn't choose to be like that..

Which kind govt is this??

Real financial matter
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?

Divide your money into two buy with halve and place lower bids. Buy every step down.

This recession is engineered to better some lives, while some lives will still remain same.
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Lilcentt(f): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2020
dake40:

sell your phone
bro that's harsh pray you shouldn't see my own
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Watch how ipob miscreants with their usual foolishness tell everyone they are being targeted with this policy.

and also you must not have a SCHOOL CERIFICATE

WE DO NOT WANT OUR PRESIDENT TO LOOK BAD

1 Like

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by NaijadrivaCars: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Dumbest comment! Are you a toddler?

8 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2020
This s#it is not suppose to be news.

Law enforcement is a physically demanding job. Only the fittest of the fit can sail through- under normal circumstances. You don't expect it to be an all-comers affairs now, do you?

Go and look through the physical requirements of the French Foreign Legion you start with. If you have a particular type of dentition or you have a particular number of teeth missing you are automatically as good as out.

4 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

That would be weird, cos most of their tribesmen don't have these issues...

The average Easterner is quite comely. grin

4 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by anonymousghost2(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Glorified ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by bestpunterever: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
SchmidtHammer:

" The depth of analysis of a typical Nigerian graduate is manifested in unsubstantiated information presented in arguments, twisting facts until they become irrelevant to context or totally false, totally disregarding truth they are more inclined to bigotry and illogical preference for what they choose to believe. A graduate whose core ideology are rooted to tribalism, tribal politics and religion. The scope of his knowledge is basically that which would pacify these elements, at the very least his/her ego. Such a country should not expect to survive talk less of progressing".

The above would of course only apply to you if you have a WAEC certificate at minimum. I guess the same goes for that Simplyleo guy I quoted just above you.
your English is too much, pls can you break it into pieces?

2 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
grin Una dey crase....these bunch of mad people are indirectly mocking people with deformities.
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by pacespot(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice move to some extent, except those with natural disabilities which cannot do anything about it, if you can't take care of yourself and prevent obesity, bad breath, and some other poor physical qualities, then you don't deserve a shot at high profile government job. I hope this measure also applies to those already employed by the immigration service. It stinks my stomach seeing people with protruded belly in Nigerian immigration, police and other task forces.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by kponkedenge(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2020
SchmidtHammer:

Sincerely, you're the worst kind of human there can be (if only positive qualities are considered). Most of your ramblings are irrelevant, incoherent and senseless. It tells a lot about your intelligence. I would have left you alone to keep running around and barking like a demented wild dog but at this rate it's just better you be put on leash.
It's a good thing you learnt the use of the English language, the basics at least but it's a disaster, in my opinion that there's nothing reasonable that you can express with it. You don't have to keep doing these to whatever there is left of your reputation. This is an advice, you can either take it or show me you're not worth it.

That guy is O.menka, that's the way he talks, he has numerous monika, using all to spew garbage upon garbage, if that account is suspended, he quickly opens another one to continue. He is living a very sad and frustrated life... I honestly doubt he has a life outside nairaland.
Most times the mods see all these but continue to leave him spew it more and more. The guys case is beyond redemption.
cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique

4 Likes

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Cmanforall:

I even want to ask what k leg has to do with immigration. Cristiano Ronaldo has K-leg, and I'm sure if he applies for Nigerian immigration, he'll be taken first.

No he really doesn't lol, barely if any, Varane does tho....

1 Like

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by sisisioge: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Well...let's begin to clean up. Good one! Hope no one here will screen discrimination!
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by chachanga: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

These your atrocious rants here, and the foul words, curses and bad energies getting thrown at you as a result of them...

How you think they will not spillover into your real life is beyond me...

You better take your time and get productive with your life.

kponkedenge:

That guy is O.menka, that's the way he talks, he has numerous monika, using all to spew garbage upon garbage, if that account is suspended, he quickly opens another one to continue. He is living a very sad and frustrated life... I honestly doubt he has a life outside nairaland.
Most times the mods see all these but continue to leave him spew it more and more. The guys case is beyond redemption.
cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique

It's the height hopeless irresponsibility really...
Even animals live more purposefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by qanda: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by opsyswagger(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
discrimination ...
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by Sabicleaners: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Is the criteria for this immigration job not too much? On top of the physical requirements there is age limit of 18-30 years.
How many people will be qualified to apply las las?

Check my sig to contact SabiCleaners for your house cleaning.
~Are you moving into a New house?
~ We Clean, Disinfect and Fumigate your house before you move in.
Re: Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job by edoairways: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
It's not okay.. They didn't choose to be like that..

Which kind govt is this??

Real financial matter
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
They are not medically fit for such job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria / Please I Need Your Advice / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.