Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture (24166 Views)

UNIUYO 24th Convocation: Beautiful Lady Becomes Best Graduating Student (photo) / List Of Graduands For UNIUYO 24th Convocation Ceremony. / UNIUYO 24th Convocation Registration And Fees Payment Procedure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by magzey: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Better for him , he want to talk let him be in the University premises.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by babakb: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
No matter what, Sanusi will always be referred to as "The deposed emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II.

That won't change anytime soon.

Sanusi is used to being deposed, even GEJ sacked him as CBN governor so being deposed doesn't mean anything, if you like say it a thousand times SLS remains SLS.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by derbykol(f): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Jestin:
I tapped from the grace of Sanusi
Grace for a dethroned person?
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by sureheaven(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Enemies most times expose and push you to a greater place.

Ganduje will remain useless after his tenure while Sanusi will continue to be honored.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Sufisunni: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanusi my man
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Herdsmen: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2020
..... and the Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria keep propagating and packaging sanusi for Lagos state governor..

He’s way too extreme for Nigeria president.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by adelaja70(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Why are my people always asslicking thier slave masters
First the moved the FCT from the Holy city
Now A Fulani slave master is back to that city and all are worshipping him

O my God take back your heritage
Give us back the good old days when we ruled the world
Sanusi is the pro chancellor of LASU... Nobody dey asslick
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by wamide042(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Fortuna2:
He has all it takes and even more to head an institution. Meanwhile, why should only 76 of 8,959 graduants be awarded a first class? That's less than 1%..very poor.

Did you graduate with a first class?
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerians are still yet to realize the real twist behind the dethronement. Get off, Make him an even notable citizen due to "pity" and boom, guess who is going for president. My assumption tho

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by wamide042(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2020
adelaja70:

Sanusi is the pro chancellor of LASU... Nobody dey asslick

Bros always confirm informations before putting it out there...
Sanusi is not the Pro Chancellor of Lasu, he is only being invited to chair the Convocation lectures..
I am Lasuite......

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by unitysheart(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2020
175:
Cool grin grin grin cheesy

I wonder how the cabals in Kano and anti-Sanusi elements in the Emirate will be taking all these!

Anyways, despite his flaws as a human, Sanusi is more important and relevant to the country outside the throne.

Caveat;

This is no endorsement for Politics of 2023.
He is a Technocrat. Let him remain so.

The goddamus are wise!!!

May d gods not walk in skirt and blouse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by UNRULY(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2020
magzey:
Better for him , he want to talk let him be in the University premises.
grin grin cheesy grin you nuh get any chill at all
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by DonroxyII: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
175:
Cool grin grin grin cheesy

I wonder how the cabals in Kano and anti-Sanusi elements in the Emirate will be taking all these!

Anyways, despite his flaws as a human, Sanusi is more important and relevant to the country outside the throne.

Caveat;

This is no endorsement for Politics of 2023.
He is a Technocrat. Let him remain so.

The goddamus are wise!!!
He should just be careful make dem no assassinate him .... grin

losers don't like to lose painfully..... Sanusi is better off the throne .... He is a boss and a technocrat ...... if you don't like licking asses , Don't become a king. .....

Long Live Sanusi!!
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by DonroxyII: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
No matter what, Sanusi will always be referred to as "The deposed emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II.

Also, His name can never be eradicated from the list of Emirs of Kano ..That won't change forever.

As a technocrat, it is just part of his CV grin ....

No technocrat stays in place for eon time ... they want new challenges .... Anywhere and everywhere he goes, he will still be respected as a former Emir and He will receive same respect as if he is still an Emir.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Gerrard59(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2020
So LASU is finally learning from Unilag in terms of having first class graduates? grin I thought the VC once said "the lesser the number of first classes from a school, the better"? If so, then LASU must be better than Imperial College London which had 44% of her 2016 set graduating with a first class. grin

Well, LASU cannot be like Unilag that had 246 first class graduates during her last convocation. The kind of students LASU admits varies greatly from Unilag coupled with the ghoulish environment of Ojo. It is enough to make an Einstein a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by imolile: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Short memory is an invisible illness.
Some people really need to check themselves...
I doff my hat for this writer.

Uche Okoro wrote:

*Sanusi studied just BA economics in zaria, and zoomed off to study sharia administration in Sudan.*

Barring Nigeria and the absurd privileges and refinements it bestows on fulanis, the man won't even be getting visa to western countries, because of his Sudanese sharia education background.

*He was officially fingered in the religiously motivated mob killing of a xtian boy in Kano and was jailed*.

Abachas government hung his Co perpetrators, but Alhaji mutalab (the one whose son was the American airline shoe bomber) smuggled him out of the country.

*He escaped death penalty by whiskers*. Then, fast forward, and fulani unmerited privileges rose him to bank executive in the same Alhaji mutalab bank, and eventually CBN governor post, where he liquidated many modern banks and vigorously introduced sharia banking and donated hefty chunks of Nigeria money to Islamic causes. . .

I can excuse people's ignorance on grounds that history is forbidden in Nigeria, and it's exactly because of issues as this-for fulani convenience and perpetual domination .

*Tomorrow, you will canvass for him to be your president.*

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Successlane: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

True, he who is destined for uncommon greatness must suffer persecution, and/or oppression from the wicked and corrupt elements.

Buhari was overthrown, detained for years, called all sorts of names, but today, Buhari is the second term civilian president and the MOST popular individual politician in Nigeria.

Nelson Mandela, Obafemi Awolowo, etc are similar examples.

So, watch out for Sanusi, his popularity has just started.

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by DonroxyII: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Yohh:
Sanusi is free
I'm a prince, If you want to be incarcerated for the rest of your life, just be a King.

First and foremost, they will bore your life with local issues:

Land

Banditry

Inter/Intra Families Issues

Power play both at Local and State level

Religion politics(Islam vs Christian, Islam vs Traditions , Christian vs Traditions, Both islam and Christian vs Traditions) then :

Farmlands ...

Farmers and Herdsmen.....

As a King, You can't have a personal opinion because you are a Civil Servant not the Head of your own people .... You can't challenge Government else you suddenly become irrelevant.....

you must keep licking as.s of Government of the day and when Opposition comes, you will suffer last consequences of your last allegiance....

Worst Aspect is you can't travel out of your community at will, You can't decide to tour europe for two months nonstop or just travel to Abuja for a month without looking back ......

Your Chiefs will destroy everything before you comes back grin

If you ain't a local man or a seasoned technocrat.... Just stay in your industry and Practice your Profession !

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2020
wamide042:

Did you graduate with a first class?
Doesn't matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Smartfix: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2020
You have chips on your windshield or crack? Check my signature and WhatsApp me.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Ruggedniggaone: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

and no matter what you or your father name will remain as nobody because nobody knows you or any of ur families sanusi still remain former CBN governor and former kano emir, but who know your name? who know your father's name?
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by nabiz(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, I don't pray for you to ever find urself in an helpless& hopeless situation ever in your lifetime amen
so you have been the person spamming my email with this message. Pls the earlier you stop it the better
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by wink2015(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2020
This honour to Sanusi will pain GANDOLLARS to his heart.

He never knew what had HIT HIM.

His future political aspiration is now in jeopardy.

After governor of Kano state which higher office will he aspire to?
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by adelaja70(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
wamide042:

Sanusi is not the Pro Chancellor of Lasu, he is only being invited to chair the Convocation lectures..
I am Lasuite......
Google is not your enemy... Go there and confirm, don't forget to thank me.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by adelaja70(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
wamide042:

I am Lasuite......
MY bad Bro.... Sanusi is the pro chancellor of UNIBEN. NO VEX
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Phayie(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Tinubu will not like this
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by dalass(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanusi again! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner / (18+) The Japanese Unclad Art Class Photos & Video / Ekiti Students Protest Fee Hike, Fayose’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.