Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture (24167 Views)

UNIUYO 24th Convocation: Beautiful Lady Becomes Best Graduating Student (photo) / List Of Graduands For UNIUYO 24th Convocation Ceremony. / UNIUYO 24th Convocation Registration And Fees Payment Procedure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by patomberekpe(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2020
I've noticed recently some people or organization Are making sanusi look saint. Don't be.surprised to see sanusi for president 2023.afterall Obasanjo became president from Prison,anything Is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Godons1: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
tayebest:
No matter how you market sanusi for us, we no go buy. undecided

It's just a matter of weeks to come, his case will be so forgotten like we don't even care!

Igbo's are irrelevant as far as Nigerian politics is concern. Just face your Spare parts business and leave Nigerian politics alone.

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by aoshea18: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
imolile:
Short memory is an invisible illness.
Some people really need to check themselves...
I doff my hat for this writer.

Uche Okoro wrote:

*Sanusi studied just BA economics in zaria, and zoomed off to study sharia administration in Sudan.*

Barring Nigeria and the absurd privileges and refinements it bestows on fulanis, the man won't even be getting visa to western countries, because of his Sudanese sharia education background.

*He was officially fingered in the religiously motivated mob killing of a xtian boy in Kano and was jailed*.

Abachas government hung his Co perpetrators, but Alhaji mutalab (the one whose son was the American airline shoe bomber) smuggled him out of the country.

*He escaped death penalty by whiskers*. Then, fast forward, and fulani unmerited privileges rose him to bank executive in the same Alhaji mutalab bank, and eventually CBN governor post, where he liquidated many modern banks and vigorously introduced sharia banking and donated hefty chunks of Nigeria money to Islamic causes. . .

I can excuse people's ignorance on grounds that history is forbidden in Nigeria, and it's exactly because of issues as this-for fulani convenience and perpetual domination .

*Tomorrow, you will canvass for him to be your president.*

I'm glad we still have people like you in Nigeria. I don't know if some people are actually paid on this forum to support rubbish or if we truly are a lost cause In this country. Someone already predicted that they would try to market him as the next president a day after he was dethroned. It's actually quite interesting watching things unfold.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
useless country

next one is sanusi for president
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Crispels(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetkev:
Lasu wanna trend too grin

He was already billed to Chair LASU’s Convocation Lecture several weeks before he was deposed.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by 175(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
unitysheart:

May d gods not walk in skirt and blouse.

Gbosoke!!!

Who wawa?
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by nokatakata: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Now i'm beginning to believe some yorubas are really daft and they are beginning to get on my nerves. What's all these bullsh.it support for sanusi. The guy was banished from kano and most of his northern brothers don't even seem to be bothered. None of them are offering him any rubbish position except of course his short fulani friend hell rufai. Other northerners are looking away and carrying on like nothing happened but here we have some senile yorubas crying more than the bereaved and showing some senseless solidarity. So the VC and entire management of LASU cannot find any other reasonable person to chair their convocation except sanusi? If he wasn't dethroned would they have invited him? This noise about this man is becoming really irritating.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Olinex: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
175:
Cool grin grin grin cheesy

I wonder how the cabals in Kano and anti-Sanusi elements in the Emirate will be taking all these!

Anyways, despite his flaws as a human, Sanusi is more important and relevant to the country outside the throne.

Caveat;

This is no endorsement for Politics of 2023.
He is a Technocrat. Let him remain so.

The goddamus are wise!!!

I concur
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by unitysheart(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
175:

Gbosoke!!!

Who wawa?

A karid barbatov orf Supremost Comradium. A patty olooguro.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by 175(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
unitysheart:

A karid barbatov orf Supremost Comradium. A patty olooguro.

Ajaka!!!

Walk n shyne. May Comrade Ekwensu be asleep whenever your case C is mentioned for good.

Remain karid.

AB Chiefo,
Iliaya du Rock.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by slimfit1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Vice President position is open for him but the main job no
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by unitysheart(m): 1:15am On Mar 17, 2020
175:

Ajaka!!!

Walk n shyne. May Comrade Ekwensu be asleep whenever your case C is mentioned for good.

Remain karid.

AB Chiefo,
Iliaya du Rock.

Walk shine chiefe
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by vioment: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2020
LASU no try at all. Misplaced priority.

You should be encouraging your bio, medical, public health, chemistry, and other intelligent minded students and citizens to come up with virus cure.

This is a stupid type of famzing.

You can do better when you solve a world problem for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner / (18+) The Japanese Unclad Art Class Photos & Video / Ekiti Students Protest Fee Hike, Fayose’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.