Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United (37557 Views)

Lukaku ‘Will Accept Pay Cut’ To Dump Chelsea For Inter Milan Return / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Fixitgood(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
fineboynl:

low self esteem and inferiority complex is your problem. I'm tired why Nigerians makes so much noise on the internet. have you seen other Africans like Senegalese making noise claiming mane? over look things and grow up. see him as a good player and from Africa.

Ignorant statement.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Farastein(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8108237/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-says-Man-United-try-sign-Odion-Ighalo-permanently-fourth-goal.html
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Mccullum: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
He is devaluing him self if he accepted such deal, I think if Manchester United really needs him, they'll sign him without devaluation of payment for his service.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by dabosuker(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. Baba ighalo wants to become Mario for man utd.. Sha be careful coz rooney may send u corona if u Wan pass him record oo

Ehnn experts let's talk
Experts pls come in and render your advise
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Pls kinmdy explain if bitcoin will rise again and is it good to be bullish now?

I wana learn

feel free to buy now, but keep some money by the side, in case it drops further.

Off course BTC has better days ahead too. relax.
If you can't stand the dips, then maybe you don't deserve the peaks wink
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by judedwriter(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
shawnfamous:
I'm not a Manchester fan.. But I derive joy seeing Nigerian players playing for these top flight clubs

Pure joy.... It makes me so happy seeing igahlo in the red, white and black jersey and scoring goals.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by twnklshop: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. Baba ighalo wants to become Mario for man utd.. Sha be careful coz rooney may send u corona if u Wan pass him record oo

Ehnn experts let's talk
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?

I wana learn

Bitcoin was a very good start-up.....but it has the following challenges;

* Its not authority friendly
* Scammers are using it
* Slow transactions
* Drug cartels as well are using it as it has no system of KYC.
* Mafias are using it for money laundering.
* Its blockchain is decentralised therefore no national government can access taxes from its users.
* Its a drive of other cryptos...when its price falls altcoin prices do the same...that cant be money
* Retailers who claim they accept it for transactions, use payment processors like BitPay to immediately change it to fiat...it cant be money.
* Its volatility depends only on mafias and drug cartels.
* Many more....

Simply set up a Pernum wallet and buy Rainbow Currency (YEM) which is the world's currency.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Man United will give him more fame and exposure... One excellent season, and every top club will queue up for his signature.

All the trophies he won in China, what value are they to him or any serious football fan compared to entering the goal and record books of United??!
Ok good. Though I don’t believe he is top club striker calibre ... it is a good strategy if he gets more first team action and performs well for Man U.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by footballruckus: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8108237/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-says-Man-United-try-sign-Odion-Ighalo-permanently-fourth-goal.html

Good day is anyone interested in writing articles for https://www.footballruckus.org/ only football articles needed. sorry there will be no payment but your post/article will be viewed by people in the world. if you are interested you can contact me the website, https://www.footballruckus.org/. thank you
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Ok good. Though I don’t believe he is top club striker calibre ... it is a good strategy if he gets more first team action and performs well for Man U.

If he maintains this pace and quality, he will get more game time... From there, he might end up in Inter, Lazio, or even a newly promoted side like Leeds.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Rajosh(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bad move. He's already fulfilled his dream of playing for Manchester united. Why take a pay cut for a team that can't guarantee you trophies especially at the twilight of your career. If he were still young say 21/22, this would have been a smart move as it'll open doors to bigger clubs.
He's not yet in starting eleven. What happens when Rashford is fully fit?
logic over emotions.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Ayomarcel(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's too much for you to take.. This is a stupid deal. Sanchez is getting more for playing lesser games and performance. And, I'm not sure a team like united will have him on the longer run. Icardi will be on the market for 60m and united will go for him.. And, even tho they didn't go for him. Ighalo will still be 2nd choice come next season. Ighalo will be on the loss cos he wants to play for his beloved club.. But, think about ur future and gain. Ask african players like Wilfred Bony and co.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Ayomarcel(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Rajosh:
Bad move. He's already fulfilled his dream of playing for Manchester united. Why take a pay cut for a team that can't guarantee you trophies especially at the twilight of your career. If he were still young say 21/22, this would have been a smart move as it'll open doors to bigger clubs.
He's not yet in starting eleven. What happens when Rashford is fully fit?
logic over emotions.

Same thing I said.. Hope he doesn't regret it.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
that would be a very stupid move on his part...he thinks they are doing him a favour but they won't hesitate to dump him if he drops out of form
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by nazicartel(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
LannisterIMP:

I don’t know.

Why I don’t is because I don’t know his risk appetite/quotient.

Lots of trades for investment to put money in.

But wisdom has to dictate!
would've loved you to list some of the trades. Will learn one or two things from you
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by doublestar21(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaBlue:
ok o....but see men wey no go sch dey chop money anyhow

even his 98% cut still heavy pass person salary

school na scam

Most times we say school na scam. But the truth is that we are the ones scamming ourselves. Now answer me, in the first place why do we go to school for ?.

Sorry to say that 92% of Nigerians went to school for white collar jobs. So when it fails us we start shouting " Las Las School na scam".

The only way for you to convince me that school na scam is that you have to make sure non of your child smells four walls of school. Not even nursery School .

Then I will believe that school na scam.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by LannisterIMP: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
nazicartel:
would've loved you to list some of the trades. Will learn one or two things from you

I stick to Currency Majors(USD pairs) and Synthetic indices .

But when I am not, I cautiously delve into Crash and Boom Index.

And I exit when I make my daily/weekly target!

Tread Carefully like I have said Earlier!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by haryomikun(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ehnn experts let's talk

I wana learn
Bitcoins market is volatile. Although it is highly unlikely for it to go below $3,700 seeing as this held as support for most of the 2018/2019 bear market, if it does reach $4k, it'll quickly bounce back up before you can buy at all.

Besides why not consider ethereum? It's sure to bring in better ROI for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Vincent Enyeama, His Wife And Children Enjoy Date Night In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.