Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims (13910 Views)

Stuttgart Fan Starts €900m Fundraiser In Bid To Help Club Sign Lionel Messi / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by willexyaho(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by bspyce(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by bspyce(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2020
That's very thoughtful of you, Man! Giving, another way to count ones blessings.
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by mumento007: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2020
ogbiwa:

Of course I always appreciate when people give, but did he really need a fundraiser to raise this amount? This is less than 5% of his weekly income from football alone.

I tire for am o, he should use just 5 to 10% of his one week income to help the people
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Now that's a Good guy with a Good move
He who gives will always certainly get back. It's the Earth's law

1 Like

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by nemelu123(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nice one from him.. Pogba omo Iya she grin

Experts pls come in and render your advise
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Pls kinmdy explain if bitcoin will rise again and is it good to be bullish now?

Make I learn
This best time to buy bitcoin
And be patient cus some Month to come it’s rate fit increase from 5k to 11k
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Jesuyinka01(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2020
He be like say corona dey ur brain abi.....
DonDemu:
One Yoruba idiot said Senegal has produced cure for Corona virus because it educates its people and does not allow them to become almajiri.

I said what went wrong that Yoruba did not produce the cure despite their claim to education, but ended up producing haters, agberos, cultists , xenophibics, ritual killers, head hunters, akwatos,cowardly generals who knelt and weep for their lives before Abacha, Tinubus, Ganiyu Adams, FFK and other human waste ?

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Eyitayo0: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
ogbiwa:

Of course I always appreciate when people give, but did he really need a fundraiser to raise this amount? This is less than 5% of his weekly income from football alone.

He disclosed he will match double the donated amount.
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by olaskul(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Clap for yourself..,

DonDemu:
One Yoruba idiot said Senegal has produced cure for Corona virus because it educates its people and does not allow them to become almajiri.

I said what went wrong that Yoruba did not produce the cure despite their claim to education, but ended up producing haters, agberos, cultists , xenophibics, ritual killers, head hunters, akwatos,cowardly generals who knelt and weep for their lives before Abacha, Tinubus, Ganiyu Adams, FFK and other human waste ?

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by onlinetrading96(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Good one from. A kind hrt
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by ttmax09(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?

Make I learn
Bitcoin will definitely rise and surpas previous ATH. Actually, this is a good time for people who where not on board before to jump on it. But my advice to people investing on crypto especially those who can't afford 1 btc is to look to buy other altcoin with potential to give good ROI. Above all DYOR
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2020
DonDemu:

I said what went wrong that Yoruba did not produce the cure despite their claim to education, but ended up producing haters, agberos, cultists , xenophibics, ritual killers, head hunters, akwatos,cowardly generals who knelt and weep for their lives before Abacha, Tinubus, Ganiyu Adams, FFK and other human waste?

The hatred towards yoruba race would soon send you to your untimely grave. And your lineage will never recover from it.
Your people are global harlot, global internet fraud, global kidney and fake products sellers, majorly idol worshipers, serial kidnappers like Evans and all the evil you think of emanate from your erosion -ravaging region.
What more can I say? Your people often prefer to die and perish in the foreign land than to come home because of the level of curse ravaging the inhabitants of the region.
Some of us are even praying that your Biafrauding republic your people are craving for, should be hastening birthed so that we can be free from all horrible conducts your people are doing in the making money. And the bad image your people are giving to this nation.
Yoruba people has invested chiefly to the growth and development of this country from the onset. The hatred towards the Yoruba race has been from generation to generation. Your hatred towards Yoruba race was what make your (Nnamdi Azikwe)/forefather figurehead president...what a shame! And you and your people still continue in it.....with this value your people possess, your race can never reach the promised land. Not a curse but it's the reality. .

Awon omo iran-ki-ran

1 Like

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by DenreleDave(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2020
ttmax09:
Bitcoin will definitely rise and surpas previous ATH. Actually, this is a good time for people who where not on board before to jump on it. But my advice to people investing on crypto especially those who can't afford 1 btc is to look to buy other altcoin with potential to give good ROI. Above all DYOR

Which other one do u suggest apart from ethernum n bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Airtimex(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
ogbiwa:

He wants to double it if the money gets to a certain amount...not a bad idea
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Sunnycliff(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Make I learn

Keep selling till it gets to 4500,then you can buy. However the current coronavirus fear is causing panic in the global economy. Crypto currency is not a best option now for purchasing
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by DenreleDave(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Keep selling till it gets to 4500,then you can buy. However the current coronavirus fear is causing panic in the global economy. Crypto currency is not a best option now for purchasing

R
Thanks
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Zombiekiller010: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Make I learn
how do you want people that invested heavily to feel, i mean people that their bitcoin fall from$13k to $5k , don't buy bitcoin if you're not ready to loose, those who enjoy the profit of bitcoin are the people that join the trade when it first started,you may buy it now and tomorrow it fall to $2k and takes months or years to rise
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2020
ogbiwa:

If you made food for the whole village peoples Will finish it but if a whole village made food for you, you can't finish it
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Abuventure: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Onyeedum:
Now, this is GREATNESS
I now know that common sense is no common
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by ogbiwa: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Airtimex:

He wants to double it if the money gets to a certain amount...not a bad idea

Guys check what I quoted. I'm referring to the previous one not this one
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by ogbiwa: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2020
nairalanduseles:

When last have u given to charity ...... Even 1%
Of course the people that talk before thinking will also show their presence.
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by mofedamijo(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2020
lol.....yoi spend £30,000 for birthday bash, then you start fundraiser for £7k, interesting, is this just clout chasing?? and before you ask me dumb questions, i don't earn as much as him, but i have given my one month salary before.
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by YoPrince: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
MAJOR LEAGUES SUSPENDED?
NO WAHALA! NAIJABET HAS GOT YOU COVERED!
YOU CAN NOW WIN UP TO 500K EVERY 3 MINUTES BY PLAYING NAIJABET VIRTUALS.
REASONS WHY NAIJABET VIRTUAL IS THE BEST!
• ALL BETS ARE SETTLED IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES.
• INSTANT WITHDRAWALS/DEPOSITS
• EXCLUSIVE ODDS AND MARKETS ON VIRTUAL SOCCER, DOG & HORSE RACE

Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by vickydevoka(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
NORSYK:
Pogba is very stingy, how much is it that he needs a fundraiser to raise this money?
CR7 is giving out millions of pounds to charity every year.
Mbappe of yesterday is giving out hundreds of thousands pounds.
Son Heung-min that earns lower than pogba gave out over 65,000 pounds
It's no about stinginess. Buh establishing an idea that will instigate other to execute a philanthropic gesture.
They message he is trying to pass across I believe is no matter how small it doesn't matter
Re: Pogba Pledges Support And Sets Up Fundraiser For Coronavirus Victims by Hugo7(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2020
good one from him, just like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and other footballers https://www.sportelo.com.ng/coronavirus-serie-a-players-clubs-and-fans-help-fight-coronavirus/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U15 Beat Djibouti U15 5-0 At The African Youth Games. / Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training / Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.