Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed (5745 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Aboks(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2020
My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In the bedroom and still stayed

I live wih my husband and his parents in their family house and they still treat him like a young boy and Since we got married the parents doesn't respect our privacy.

I am Feeling ashamed right now after my husband's father walked into our bedroom and saw me half dressed but instead of walking away he ignored me as if I am her little daughter.

It happened that I was laying on the bed half dressed becaus I was about to sleep after my husband has slept off, and just then out of nowhere, no knock or anything my husband's father just walked into the bedroom. I had expected him to be like "oh sorry" then leave. but he didn't. He still walked up to the bed and tried to wake my husband up for a family discussion.

I was caught off guard and so ashamed even minutes after he left the room.

I don't understand why he continued in the bedroom when I was still half dressed.

I don't know how to handle this because his parents treats us as their little children of which such issues doesn't disturb them but I think they should at least knock each time they wants to come into our bedroom considering that we are married.

My husband wasn't aware of this as he was still feeling sleepy.

I don't know if I should express my displeasure with his father's attitude to him or forget about it.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1cb4d6fbe2aa8109ecae6880ec01f2fb?client=news

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Lawgod247: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2020
ok
Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by nrexzy: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
In his own house
Wh didn't u lock d door?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by seunlayi(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Be very careful in that house if he fails to respect you by going out for you to do what you were doing. Egungun be careful

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by kestolove95(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2020
U better pretend as if nothing happen if u want ur husband to continue loving u nd if u want to enjoy ur stay in d house, always lock doors anytime u going nude around d house

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by helen4(f): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
My dear, take precautions. Learn to lock your door when you're in your bedroom so that whoever is trying to come in will knock and if your husband raise an eyebrow over, kindly explain to him the reason for that or better still carry him along. Play wisely!

15 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by SpyAC(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2020
U got no case here, as far as it is his house, he has 100% ryt, the only way to checkmate it is always lock ur door when inside wt ur husband or alone, let me ask, what's ur husband still doing living with his parent, abi them force u on him?

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by helen4(f): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2020
nrexzy:
In his own house
Wh didn't u lock d door?
seriously, so because it's his house he shouldn't respect people's privacy and opinion. You try!

10 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2020
He was taking ur body count analysis and visibility studies of ur body...using ur curves and edges as measuring tools.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by nrexzy: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2020
helen4:
seriously, so because it's his house he shouldn't respect people's privacy and opinion. You try!

A very simple solution to the problem is lock your room door...

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Sunnymatey(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Don't worry, he ll soon burst into you guyz while doing the doing, until you learn how to put the lock into good use.

Dont know what to call this, laziness or what?
Pls shift you have no complain at all.

And never go pressure your hubby to move out when he's not ready yet.

Seems this days once you are married and any small thing . . .

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Freestainworld(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2020
lock your door, the man is not even seeing you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Opiizy(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Every Man Desires a Happy Family!
This Virus Called Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection has destroyed lots of homes.
Inability to satisfy your woman in BED!!
You were not born that way, CURE IT NOW!! Follow this
http://Sites.google.com/view/Room-hunter
Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Obascoetubi: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2020
BLOGGERS & THEIR COOKED STORY

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by galadima77(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by modsfucker: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2020
The old man didn't try actually. What if you guys were having sex? Is that how he'd just invade the room and catch a glimpse of his son knacking his wife? He should've actually knocked the door.

However, you have a fair share of the blame, as you didn't lock the door, even when you know you're naked. My one dollar advice on this is always lock from the inside when you're going nude or having sex.

Lastly, don't even start reporting your inlaws to your husband, it's counterproductive. If by any reason the inlaws hear about your complaint, that's the beginning of conflict between you and them.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by robosky02(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Don't complain you guys permitted it

Simply solution

Do what the Bible said

A man should leave his father and mother and Clive to his wife

So you and your husband should pack out ASAP

Even it its self contain move...... You'll have more peace

Or else prepare for more wahala

7 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Highesschief1: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2020
I got kids, my own kids ooo, in my own house ooo, I tought them how to knock before entering my room but I still lock my door any time am naked.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2020
If this is his first, no cause for alarm. It only points to your weakness by opening the door at night in a family house full of siblings and relatives. So, further prevent your self and marriage from uninvited troubles by closing the door.

Its dangerous reporting father-in-law to your husband. Don't set his heart against his dad and family. You'll regret it if you do so. It's a warning! Be instantly accomodative in good and bad seasons.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by shadrama(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Pack the Bleep out of the house. Tell ur husband that u guys should move. What NONSENSE.
Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by pbethel: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Discuss it with your husband. If possible, stop staying in the family house.

God help you(your family) sort it out

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by speedyconnect3: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Almost everything now is fabricated stories.
Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by monopodsmile: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2020
You may be the one getting yourself work up and worried over nothing. As long as he has never made any sexual advances towards you since you moved into the house, it may just be that he sees you as his child like you said he treats both you and your husband as children.
I think you should forget about it and if you can't, well talk to your husband about it with wisdom and don't make him start hating his father or seeing you as the one who wants to scatter his relationship with his family.
I think you should let go and forget about it.
Besides you can actually lock the door when you are going to be naked or sleep at night. It may not happen again if you always lock your room door.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by polite2(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2020
My dear your nakeness means nothing to him. So he sees u as that little girl that got married to his little boy. Pls dont beat urself abt it. Just like everyone has said, learn to lock ur door

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by Nickshrapnel: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Best solution, tell your husband to get an apartment for both of you
Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by ImaIma1(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
SpyAC:
U got no case here, as far as it is his house, he has 100% ryt, the only way to checkmate it is always lock ur door when inside wt ur husband or alone, let me ask, what's ur husband still doing living with his parent, abi them force u on him?

She does have a case.

Yes it's his house. But as an elderly man who should be full of wisdom, he should know that his son is married and he needs to respect their privacy. It's common sense.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by SpyAC(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
ImaIma1:

She does have a case.

Yes it's his house. But as an elderly man who should be full of wisdom, he should know that his son is married and he needs to respect their privacy. It's common sense.

I dnt see any common sence here,

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by ImaIma1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
nrexzy:

A very simple solution to the problem is lock your room door...

Everyone is covering up the man's fault with "lock your door". He is very wrong to enter his son's room without knocking. A wise father will know better. It's either he has no regard for his DIL or he lacks discretion and wisdom

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by nrexzy: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
ImaIma1:

Everyone is covering up the man's fault with "lock your door". He is very wrong to enter his son's room without knocking. A wise father will know better. It is either he has no regard for his DIL or he la is discretion and wisdom

In his own house??
If it was the mother now u would be ok with it

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by ImaIma1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
nrexzy:

In his own house??
If it was the mother now u would be ok with it

Mother o, father o, whoever. You need to knock. It's common sense.

When we visited my MIL in her house, she knocked before entering our room...no matter what time of the day. That's wisdom. It's not rocket science or something advanced. It's the basic sense that a couple needs privacy.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by ImaIma1(f): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
SpyAC:
I dnt see any common sence here,

Means when you have a son that happens to be under your roof even for holidays, you will badge into the room he shares with his wife without knocking because it's your house. Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed by nrexzy: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
ImaIma1:

Mother o, father o, whoever. You need to knock. It's common sense.

When we visited my MIL in her house, she knocks before she enters our room...no matter what time of the day. That's wisdom. It's not rocket science or something advanced. It's the basic sense that a couple need privacy.

OK.. No wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Best Technique To Use In Rebuking A Child? / My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) / How To End Your Child's Habit Of Sucking A Thumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.