Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos (2290 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos by Sixfeetbelle: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jman06:
And the unfortunate ones that shot God catapult on his assz had to pay with their lives!

What a partial God we serve!

God isn't partial and death isn't his way of doing things otherwise all his prophets would still be alive.
Re: God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos by Sixfeetbelle: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jman06:
And the unfortunate ones that shot God catapult on his assz had to pay with their lives!

What a partial God we serve!

Life works by time ie a time to be born and a time to die. Everybody cannot die at the same time amd this has nothing to do with God. Where grace prevails is if God has much things he needs to person to still do on earth, then the person survives and such a case becomes a miracle. A police man was shot 13 times, he survived after five surgeries while another was shot once and he died instantly.
Re: God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos by Jman06(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

God isn't partial and death isn't his way of doing things otherwise all his prophets would still be alive.
And why do people celebrate when others die in the same misfortune they were purportedly saved from by God They even go for Thanksgiving in churches at the same time others mourn their loved ones who died in the same incidence?

Why would a non partial God accept Thanksgiving offerings from one family while at the same time leaving another family heartbroken and mourning Does that make any logical sense of a God who is supposedly all loving, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient
Re: God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
OcVoice:

I know this kinda statement will come up, but not expecting it from a mod.

Yes, the Reverend sister and others that died believed in God, and yet they died.
Leave it to God like that. He understands why. Let the living and the survivors thank God. It shouldn't be a problem to you!

Right... Only the living can praise God, the dead cannot...
Re: God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
OcVoice:

I know this kinda statement will come up, but not expecting it from a mod.

Yes, the Reverend sister and others that died believed in God, and yet they died.
Leave it to God like that. He understands why. Let the living and the survivors thank God. It shouldn't be a problem to you!

And if it were the Reverend sister that survived, she'd be praising God too... Being alive is a thing to be grateful for..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Best Man For A Cousin Of Mine, Now He Wants Me To Get His Wife Pregnant. / Thinking About Divorce?: Read This / Beauty Of Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.