Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 (750 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by NationGist: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid has sympathized with those affected by the recent explosion in Lagos state.

The pop star sent his condolences on his verified Twitter account

Recall that earlier on Sunday an explosion rocked the Abule-Ado Area of Lagos State.
There were speculations that the explosion emanated from an NNPC pipeline but the NNPC Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Dr. Kennie Obateru refuted the claims.

Continue Reading and please Click the Red bell on your screen: https://nationgist.com/lagos-explosion-wizkid-ask-god-to-take-back-2020/

1 Share

Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
cry
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by obicoolnino: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020
A
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by cRobo: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Thats equivalent to asking God to take your life

I won't say a word
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:
Thats equivalent to asking God to take your life

I won't say a word
God forbid! wtf?? angry
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by beeblack: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2020
You did well my brother Wizzyman.

There is nothing like God's protection. You may run from North to South because of bombing in some area in the north, and get killed while in the office or at home from fire explosion in your area in the south.

It is a good thing to focus on how to have wealth and fame, but we should always remember death.

May God keep protecting us and have mercy on us.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by cRobo: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Stevecovey:

God forbid! wtf?? angry

I meant when one say God should take back 2020

It implies he/she isn't grateful to see 2020
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:

I meant when one say God should take back 2020

It implies he/she isn't grateful to see 2020

I reject all evil thoughts against my starboy.
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by cRobo: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Stevecovey:

I reject all evil thoughts against my starboy.

Your star boy said it himself
Re: Lagos Explosion: Wizkid Ask God To Take Back 2020 by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:

Your star boy said it himself
No he didn't. Keep ur evil thoughts to yourself please.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: See Wizkids' Candid Advice To People On Novel Viral Disease (PHOTO) / Yul Edochie, Celebrates 2nd Son's 12th Birthday (Photo) / Olu Of Iwu Former Wife Chanel Chin Expose How King Deceived Her To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.