Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man (19516 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by jaybenugo: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Popular media personality, Linda Ikeji recently took to her Instagram handle to share some financial words of advice to young ladies, IgbereTV reports.

The millionaire blogger and single mother-of-one advise young ladies to pray to God to make them rich as opposed to praying for a rich suitor.

She added that when the rich man eventually locates them, it will be a bonus.

Her post reads;

"Dear young lady, instead of praying to God for a rich man to locate you, why don’t you pray to God to make you a ‘rich man’? Because what happens if the rich man leaves? you start hustling for another one? C’mon, that’s too much stress.

Start now at 17, 18 to find and fight for your dreams. Work your butt off to be rich. And work your butt off some more to stay rich. Its a bladdy, amazing place to be! Happy New week!

P.S; A rich man will eventually locate us sha …as a bonus"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaWPoOHVFI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by Kriss216: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2021
P.S; A rich man will eventually locate us sha …as a bonus
Summary.

Nigerian girls are allergic to have their own money, it's in their genetics.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by inoki247: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Lol where's that the Future is Gmail Ambassador....

Dem no go hear na men wey dem go suck like honey dem dey always want even if dey av dere own....

Madam Motivational speaker fit dey suck anoda man's money for bak buh mak we dey look....

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by festacman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
This inspirational words of advice: "Work your butt off to be rich. And work your butt off some more to stay rich" is overrated and can lead many to depression and suicide.

Yes, no lazy person will be wealthy in life, but believe me, there are multitude of people who work much much smarter/harder than Linda Ikeji and still can't climb up the ladder. Life no balance.

For example, Burna Boy works harder but he is certainly NOT the hardest working or the most talented artiste in Nigeria. It is debatable if he is more gifted than Adekunle Gold.

It is about a fine mixture of DESTINY, HARDWORK and GRACE, grace of opportunities, so to speak.

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by slawormiir: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tell them..that era of searching for a beautiful girl don pass....now we real niggarrrrs dey search for girl way fine plus the ones way rich or get ambition
Nope....after we real niggarrrrs don stress ourselves to huzzle and bomb all day and all night..we will now settle for broke ass woman...that ain't gonna happen...

All through out last night.....I sit down on top my bed dey huzzle...no sleep....then if the money fall out now..I go come mumu spend am on top one broke ass girl

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by nairavsdollars(f): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
The same liar who advised ladies not to have sex before marriage.

86 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord." -(Romans 12:11 KJV)
Well said! Balance your life physically and spiritually.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
"Start now at 17, 18 to find and fight for your dreams. Work your butt off to be rich. And work your butt off some more to stay rich. Its a bladdy, amazing place to be! Happy New week!
P.S; A rich man will eventually locate us sha …as a bonus"

ladies n gents, this is straight outta Olosho guide to money 101.... n BTW, I have an issue with this expression "work your butt off to be rich" e dey different for most of this girls oh... dem dey literally dey work their butts off oh... after ona go dey complain say runz girls full everywhere.... their butts dey try jare

Prophet GaGa
Abeg no quote me I dey mountain

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by KanuSE: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lol...she don change am from "No pre-marital sex" to Pray to be rich.

These people sef, be forming motivational speaker upandan. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by 1beat(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
okay
some ladies will take her serious not knowing she mean opposite. how do you think she became rich and well known if rich men are not involved.. abi you don forget how big men in PDP doing Jonathan regime help her ministry

Wizkid sef explain further how his formal music producer who don Vet her tell him how her underlay dey smell...

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by tit(f): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
She have come again?
Did money fall on you the way pregnant fall on you?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by kenzysmith: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Advise them they now see relationship as poverty elevation they no wan get sense. they feel say Toto na men problem.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by kenzysmith: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
tit:
She have come again?
Did money fall on you the way pregnant fall on you?
She dey advise u now buh you no wan here word. olosho work never tire u?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by freshkpomo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
A day will come, Nigerians will slaughter all politicians and their kids

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by FalseProphet1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
I see broke lazy girls ignoring her advice, I see them hopping like frogs from dick to dick all in the Hussle for money, I see men using them and refusing to pay, I see them becoming frustrated. This I have seen.

22 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by HacheNoire: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Scam!

Same way she told them that peniss is not sweet while fvcking her way to climax. and even got pregnant

28 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by royalamour(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin I while subscribe to her school of thought, I think it's best she come out plain.
She really didn't do anything differently.

Someone during the PDP bankrolled her and (((boom))) she hid behind blogging to scam us into thinking that she worked for it. grin

Is this not the same lady who preached about celibacy while she was busy riding hot and cold d!cks again?

Madam opinion, well done o grin

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by LesbianBoy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Linda ikeji gbenu e soun jor

Your money no clean so you have no right to motivate your fellow ladies grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by DEMZEE(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
A smart young lady will be looking for how to lock down a high value alpha male rather than be a pseudo masculine hybrid beast lady like Linda ikeji

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by KEVIND: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Most ladies that have made it to the top, There's always a man behind the scene that contributed immensely to her success.

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by Mogajunior(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
cool
Aunty wey don bleach her soul and spirit

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Why do u think Most women pray for a rich man, it's because they can't cope with the financial struggle, You will hear reasons like "Because i am woman" It's all good though. just better be humble and respectfull.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by DonTattaglia: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
God knows I can't marry a Nigerian woman, lazy bunch of ass. They only wait for ready-made men.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
YAHOO GIRL USING BLOGGING AS A COVER.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by Pavicx(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Unsatisfied needs are the ones that motivate....

I dey find money, I’m always down for that work and I give it my all, but I ALWAYS make out time to be happy.

No one fully understands this life, try and be happy ooo... not everyone wants to be a millionaire...some just want low key money and money to afford their primary problems so long the happiness is there!!!

Just do what makes you happy, no die say you dey find money...
Fuk, smile, get high(choice) just 4ucking LIVE abeg.....

All this want for money, leading to oppression and depression. A contented person can never feel depressed or oppressed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Make dem hear this one oh.

At least, if we guys advise dem girls and dey refuse to hear us, they should not refuse this one since she's a lady as dem.

At least, there should be understanding when pussy is talking to another pussy.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by virginboy1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Many Nja ladies won't like this ooo.

They inherently prefers a man's money to their own money. grin
"Na man moni dey sweet to spend pass". According to dem.

But see as this Linda Fresh. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by Abigirlsuen: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
To be honest both prayers seem contrary to the teachings of Christianity -> the pursuit of physical wealth instead of spiritual wealth. That said, I get her message. Linda is encouraging women to believe in themselves and be independent financially.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man by paduzman: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Take it or leave it, this na just wetin dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Caf Awards: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Inspiring Photo / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.