Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) (91683 Views)

Cape Town, South Africa Is Not What You Think! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:
And you will find out that place is littered with Buharist, one of the requisite of being a fulfilled Buharist is not thinking
your disdain for buhari no be here.

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Xatoasdm: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
stanluiz:
Backward and poverty stricken ibadan.
Still better than your useless region wey your oloriburuku father Bleep your useless stinking borehole pussy mother to give birth to olofo didan oloribu child like you

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Boatswain: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked

I witnessed one, the way you describe them is nothing but the truth

5 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?
mr call out, so ur tiny brain now dey CONFIRM say Ameachi dey work bigtime? una go just dey twist tins to una narratives anyhow, tomorrow na d govt no do anything , d govt na failure, u go continue to type allova NL. miscreants and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.
helinues take note of dem o

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Alot of Koronu in Nigeria. Would u say almajiris are thinking too? Would u say 419s are thinking too? How about kidnappers?
If u take advantage of this video to take a dig at Ibadan people or Yoruba at large, then u are the real #koronu, Yorubas are far the most civilized in this country, whether u take or u leave it, listen to d kinda English those living in that slump called #koronu are articulating, which is certainly not that way in other parts of the country. We' all know this isn't secluded to that place alone. Poverty and unemployment is all over the land, yet some of u deem it fit to tribalize it.
We know places in SE that are worst than this, we know places in the SS that are worst than this, na North case worst pass!m self!
Eyin alainironu dede wonyi!

7 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by jimmyLd101: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ibadan generally needs prayer, to marry them na curse, if Ibadan people see you progressing, na wahala embarassed embarassed . Most of them are lazy, they like free things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the illiterate ones and parents, na one chance ooo shocked shocked shocked
You don enter the one chance I think

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Amazing documentary.... The situation is not a good look for Nigeria as a country. Failed government!
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by ise82(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
It’s sad.
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Xatoasdm: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Oloribu omo olofo didan alayebaje

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
mrvitalis:

Would u shut up ...who calls out their governor more than igbos ...is there any governor in south west that did more roads than roachas in the last adminstration ?

Can u compare osun governor to abia governor ...ikpezu has done over 50 roads in aba yet we call him out every day

Enugu governor is trying compared to most places but we call him out

Which south west governor is better than anambra governor yet we call him out

It's you yorubas that don't even call out your leaders ...u praise them for little they did ...
That was how u people hyped fashola now he done fall his hands as minster ...can u compare him to ameachi ?

Your problem is u people don't travel at all u don't
[/s]

I know you're full of imbecility but little did I know you've added chest beating to it. which East governors is doing well than southwest governors?

Abia that Abians cursed every time on Facebook did 50 road for almost 6yrs and you're calling him out? someone you ought to burn to death

which social media Enugu are you talking about? or Umahi who's doing a political project to eye the presidency?

or which Okorocha that ordinary water destroy the road he do, we see all his collapsed bridge here

should I talk about the drainage Obiano refused to do that's still causing erosion even though he's trying but don't deserve the chest beating looking at Anambra IGR

it's a slap to compare your governors with southwest governors in terms of development and for even bringing Fashola to this comparative analysis shows how imbecilic you're. fashola performance in both human and physical development most especially roads and infrastructure supersede the entire Development of all your southeast states in General

I travelled to East very well, left East late December, it's not just self deceit to hype that glorified villages but it's level of foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by helinues: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
mr call out, so ur tiny brain now dey CONFIRM say Ameachi dey work bigtime? una go just dey twist tins to una advantage, tomorrow na d govt no do anything , d govt na failure. miscreants and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.
helinues take note of dem o

Their hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs. They shift the goal post whenever they want

That's why they are inconsequential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by yesloaded: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
jolak5:

Lol, I'm from Ibadan and I must say you should think otherwise. Like every tribe, there are bad eggs but if you move closer to Ibadan people, you'll be amazed at how hospitable they are. We love and care for visitors without a bias.

Looking forward to changing your mindset
That's just it

Small boy like Vitalis wey never step his foot outside his village wan come here Dem form judges

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by EzzyCarter: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Who wants to get married to Koronu's family, stop crying omo omo Koronu grin grin

Lmao. Calling you "koronu" would be an absolutely unfair understatement. I'm still yet to find the Yoruba word to describe your folly. I won't stoop so low as to insult ur parents tho. That would be unfair, its probably not their fault, they are just unfortunate to have an irredeemable dumbo for a daughter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by soullove1881(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
KingCurtis21:

Nigerians!!!! Roads is now a big achievement embarassed embarassed embarassed The youths don’t think.. what other country citizens are enjoying since birth is what we’re struggling and praying for.. 2020 someone is still using roads to measure governor success.. SMH

The dude nah error, no mind him.

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Their hypocrisy stinks more that rotten eggs. They shift the goal post whenever they want

na true talk u talk

2 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Timijo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

I know you're full of imbecility but little did I know you've added chest beating to it. which East governors is doing well than southwest governors?

Abia that Abians cursed every time on Facebook did 50 road for almost 6yrs and you're calling him out? someone you ought to burn to death

which social media Enugu are you talking about? or Umahi who's doing a political project to eye the presidency?

or which Okorocha that ordinary water destroy the road he do, we see all his collapsed bridge here

should I talk about the drainage Obiano refused to do that's still causing erosion even though he's trying but don't deserve the chest beating looking at Anambra IGR

it's a slap to compare tour governors with southwest governors in terms of development and for even bringing Fashola to this comparative analysis shows how imbecilic you're. fashola performance in both human and physical development most especially roads and infrastructure supersede the entire Development of all your southeast states in General
Aba is the worst city in the east ...airealview by airealview let's compare oshogbo or ado ekiti or akure to aba please ....please bro ...come n disgrace your self

If igbos governors perform as poorly as south west governor we for burn them to death

7 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by FuckThaMod: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Their hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs. They shift the goal post whenever they want

And what about you guys hypocrisy in aba matter while your region is koronu? It must stink more than rotten eggs and fishes combined.

I pray we are really inconsequential, that way things will hasten up for us to exit this dirty union.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by DabuIIIT: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
lewis512:
We understand unlucky bitch like you, that are so idiotic to comprehend with and would never find luck with us , Continue and die in your poverty stucked life nonentity

STUCKED!!!!!
Grammar Sha grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
It is quite saddening to see this.
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by horsepower102: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Aba is the worst city in the east ...airealview by airealview let's compare oshogbo or ado ekiti or akure to aba please ....please bro ...come n disgrace your self

If igbos governors perform as poorly as south west governor we for burn them to death

Exactly!

This is the same Aba that they make fun of all the time but it still looks better developed than Ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Iceberg3: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Koronu.... derivatives: korones,koronuheads,Moroni,koronuheads,koneheads,....... coneheads.

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Kay25(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
who gave u those stats?

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Magnumproperty: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
jolak5:

Lol, I'm from Ibadan and I must say you should think otherwise. Like every tribe, there are bad eggs but if you move closer to Ibadan people, you'll be amazed at how hospitable they are. We love and care for visitors without a bias.

Looking forward to changing your mindset
U are very correct bro on d "hospitality" aspect. My friends came to live with me in the first mini i flat rented. The next house neighbours were arguing who actually paid for the house. I gave them free hand. After they left to get their own apartments was when they realized that I am d original occupant. Its like Ibadan peeps are born with that "hospitality" spirit. And one more thing is that we are generally good to those that are good to us.

4 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by GamalNasser: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Koginaija:
your disdain for buhari no be here.

I swear bro there is nothing I hate on this Earth today like Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by GamalNasser: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
mytime24:
This's where buhari came from cheesy

Must be dear because he doesn't think

1 Like

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Jonathan39: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
There is no place in the East worst than that... Stop decieving yourself
Dagrace01:
Alot of Koronu in Nigeria. Would u say almajiris are thinking too? Would u say 419s are thinking too? How about kidnappers?
If u take advantage of this video to take a dig at Ibadan people or Yoruba at large, then u are the real #koronu, Yorubas are far the most civilized in this country, whether u take or u leave it, listen to d kinda English those living in that slump called #koronu are articulating, which is certainly not that way in other parts of the country. We' all know this isn't secluded to that place alone. Poverty and unemployment is all over the land, yet some of u deem it fit to tribalize it.
We know places in SE that are worst than this, we know places in the SS that are worst than this, na North case worst pass!m self!
Eyin alainironu dede wonyi!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
The same village broda Jonathan comes from
Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by Jonathan39: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anambra IGR ? Ogun state with its IGR is worst than any state in the whole of South East... I am currently serving in ota... Koronu IGR.
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

it's a slap to compare your governors with southwest governors in terms of development and for even bringing Fashola to this comparative analysis shows how imbecilic you're. fashola performance in both human and physical development most especially roads and infrastructure supersede the entire Development of all your southeast states in General

I travelled to East very well, left East late December, it's not just self deceit to hype that glorified villages but it's level of foolishness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
horsepower102:

Exactly!

This is the same Aba that they make fun of all the time but it still looks better developed than Ibadan.
Don't mind them ooh

6 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by stanluiz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Coneheads are backward. grin
Koronu people cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) by newdawn77(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
They only enjoy themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.