Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help (571 Views)

Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help by Kazeem2222(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Talented singer from defunct popular Psquare music band, Mr P has responded to the previous pipeline explosion which ravaged peoples’s lives and properties in Abule Ado, Amuwo Odofin L.G.A of Lagos State.

Residence of Lagos woke up to the tragic update about a pipeline explosion that happened at the Abule-Ado area in Phase 2, around Festac town.

The pipeline explosion reportedly rocked close towns and brought out a massive fire that scattered properties including a girls boarding school known as Bethlehem Girls Catholic School.

The “Ebeano” singer took to his instagram account sharing scenes of the blast, call out organizations and people to aid save many lives as soon as possible.

Peter Okoye also disclosed that he is willing to throw helping hands at the affected girls secondary school in anyway he can. He captioned:

“In the last couple of hours, having seen videos and sent messages about the explosion in Abule Ado, Amuwo Odofin LGA. My heart bleeds and I hope the first responders were able to get there on time.”

“I’m particularly concerned about the students of the Bethlehem Girls Catholic School that’s been ravaged by this unfortunate incident. I’m appealing to the necessary organisations and individuals in charge to do their best to save as many lives as possible and I’m willing to assist in any way I can as well. Please be safe guys”

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/mr-p-responds-to-pipeline-explosion-in-abule-ado-promises-to-help/

Re: Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help by GboyegaD(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Glad he is willing to help the way he can. I pray more others are able to at this time.
Re: Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help by Onyi22(f): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's good of him
Re: Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help by Omnivalent(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
all these AUDIO HELPERS
mehhhh!
if you want to help them, why don't you just do it lets see you... other than posting it on social media for people to hail you for your philantropy where as las las all na AUDIO.
Re: Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help by opsyswagger(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
may God help us
Re: Mr P Responds To Pipeline Explosion In Abule Ado, Promises To Help by Wyzzhi22: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thank you Mr P

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Biography:stat, Networth And Lifestyle / Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose / Comedian: Nasty Blaq Accused Of Promoting Rape In His Commedy Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.