Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,209 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension (25551 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
i don hear.
only a son dat can tell his father at home say him get mouth odour can confidently type dis trash, u be illiterate corper. waste of money on ur education. i hate senseless posts

I don't know why you continue to call me corper.

Wetin dey do you?

Abi them send you come?
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:

I don't know why you continue to call me corper.
Wetin dey do you?
Abi them send you come?
if u no enjoy the allawee increment wey d man u dey curse 24/7, all d best, but if u enjoy am n still dey curse am, ehn, e go turn bad 4 u wella o. corper shun. na d rule of life. d allawee wey thieves u support no gree increase for almost 20 yrs
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
if u no enjoy the allawee increment wey d man u dey curse 24/7, all d best, but if u enjoy am n still dey curse am, ehn, e go turn bad 4 u wella o. corper shun. na d rule of life. d allawee wey thieves u support no gree increase for almost 20 yrs

You are abusing whatever you are sipping.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by ThatFairGuy: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Animal in human incarnate. Eranko cheesy
[s]
Awol1:
They've played pin pom with Oshiomole's destiny.

Politics is a dirty game.

Where is Tinubu when you need him?

His mouth odour was supposed to salvage something na.
[/s]

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by wink2015(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oshiomole should immediately resign and retire from politics.

They have TRASHED HIM to the Wastebin.

When your own constitutency the south south region do not like you.

YOU GO !
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by AreaFada2: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
sapientia:
Which kind yeye title be this?
It's as yeye as the APC rofo rofo mudfight, naked market place dance and epochal show of shame that gave rise to the heading.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by Dynamite789: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
They've played pin pom with Oshiomole's destiny.

Politics is a dirty game.

Where is Tinubu when you need him?

His mouth odour was supposed to salvage something na.

Hahahahahahaha
Buhari sense of smell don die
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by Dynamite789: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
24SEVEN:
Tinubu sorry.

Really sorry
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by Truthbites: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
sapientia:
Which kind yeye title be this?

I just tieya
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by proxillin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:
Oshiomole for don escape this ... but where yorubas the hail Tinubu as oracle ..

Jagaban of Africa ..
Oracle of yorubaland

Say Tinubu don speak.. buhari will fall in line..

Haba the hype def yesternight was another thing..
Some of his worshippers even call southern politicians as small flies....
Even when their god called them “powerful “

Tinubu was lamenting why his subject sees it at Sango speaking grin
Tell them truth.. this people will insult living day out of you.

Today they’ve all disappeared from every thread on apc Tinubu Oshiomole..

Hop they got the message..
Yoruba presidential ambitions is death and buried in apc.. any attempting attempt will see the oracle and his small small boys end in kuje or Bauchi correctional facilities

Hausa Fulani is in government and in power.. ask again ? Where are the yorubas in this government.

Na Igbo Dey their mind...

Funny humans..

Really happy for Oshiomole and Tinubu boys.. more because they evil party is going extinct

i am a yoruba man...tinubu will never be president of this country. Its a lesson to people like that, that fulanis dont trust yorubas...
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by ogbonti: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I said it yesterday, people should forget Tinubu's influence, the best tinubu can do is to pull out his ACN group and form another party. The cabals are not only dealing with Oshiomole, but with tinubu, they are undermining him.

They will keep Oshiomole busy with the court case until 2023 and he Tinubu will have a lot to deal with in the coming week.

tinubu best bet now is to align with Sanusi or el rufai so one of the 2 can be his vp in 2023

hmmmm if tinubu succeeds in 2023 buhari will go to jail after his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by strafist911: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
abbey621:

Which South brothers are you talking about? Yorubas and Igbos have nothing in common politically, so I repeat which brother? The last two presidential elections shows this, the SW alignment with the North is because of one man, Tinubu! If Jagaban decides today that the alliance is no longer worth it then best believe that APC is done! In your little mind, you might believe you know who's pulling the strings but you don't what's going on, the SW will never betray Tinubu because unlike our brothers in the SE and SS, no single person apart from Awolowo has done more to keep the SW relevant politically, yes he is a deeply flawed man but you're sadly mistaken to call him just another politican, he is a mavrick, a don, the thorn in the sides of PDP, the unbreakable jagaban!

Zombie! So Tinubu instructed the whole Southwest to vote twice for a coupist, jihadist, sadist, 2 times economy destroyer, a NEPA bill certificate holder & an illiterate not for ur interests but for his 2023 presidential ambition and you all obeyed and voted despite the hunger?
Google the real meaning of the word "ZOMBIES" & thank me later.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by AnksaKara: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
AnksaKara:
Cabals are really using the broom well on Osho baba and the drug baron come letter writer
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by 8stargeneral: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chai..dey done use oshomole play bet naija .
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by bizhop01: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
I blame PDP
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by phamyen123: 3:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing this article. It is really useful homepage, hope you can share more other articles.
Re: Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension by abbey621(m): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2020
strafist911:

Zombie! So Tinubu instructed the whole Southwest to vote twice for a coupist, jihadist, sadist, 2 times economy destroyer, a NEPA bill certificate holder & an illiterate not for ur interests but for his 2023 presidential ambition and you all obeyed and voted despite the hunger?
Google the real meaning of the word "ZOMBIES" & thank me later.

If the whole Southwest voted for Buhari, surely it would have been a landslide in every state hence your zombie theory is a mockery of your own intellect. The entire adjectives you used for Buhari is understandable but when your choice is a corrupt looter that has looted every institution he ever worked in then it's not really much of a choice is it? You don't want people to be influenced then get out there and educate, mobilize and inspire instead of being a useless keyboard warrior, shouting zombies up and down!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Obituary: Victor Malu's Burial Arrangements Announced (Photos) / ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.