Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? (35978 Views)

Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House? / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by FairAdvocate(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
A foreign condom left by my grandpa... It has expired though[color=#006600][/color] tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by merits(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
This are the oldest things in my house for now.

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Lamanii22(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Alimzy20:
God will provide new ones

Amen oo... Starting from tiles... To a new TV, generator too(never had one)... We've always depended on NEPA...
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Bartork(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Amen oo... Starting from tiles... To a new TV, generator too(never had one)... We've always depended on NEPA...

Soon enough

1 Like

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Lamanii22(f): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Realfrankie:

Lol
But you're so beautiful

Awwwwn... Thank you Hun...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
The oldest thing in my house world probably be this grinding stone .
My mom said my grandad have it to her when she got married.
And it's still here. cool
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Soknown: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
50 years + Oxford dictionary. The advanced learners dictionary of current English. Ninth impression, 1968.
I'll donate it to a museum or a reputable library later.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shibaraba:

Pm me
Ok. Soonest.
I will bro. Building structures somewhere. Intent to make all accessories & fittings, olden.
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Filanto3242(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
My dad chieftaincy Cap ...
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Bambela(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
The oldest thing in my house is my wife
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
eduman365:
please ban the OP, his/her profile picture is phonographic... Thanks

She has deleted it

Now you are going to look stewpid
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Realfrankie(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn... Thank you Hun...

You welcome darling

Please chat me on whatsapp 08162344931 thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by ikennamadu1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dagrace01:
My mum's cupboard cum wardrobe!
Brought it to my own house as a treasure.
But she's been complaining that I had to return it to her.
I won't cos my late father single handedly built it for her in 1993, the year that he died.
My mum love it, my late dad built it, and I cherish it.
grin
Dagrace01:
My mum's cupboard cum wardrobe!
Brought it to my own house as a treasure.
But she's been complaining that I had to return it to her.
I won't cos my late father single handedly built it for her in 1993, the year that he died.
My mum love it, my late dad built it, and I cherish it.
Stubborn pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by James289(f): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2020
My grandma
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by ogunwale111(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2020
D oldest things in my house is 300years old and more dan, 24/7 usage
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2020
u are a useless son of a known prostitute.
i know ur useless parents where they are now are regretting giving birth to a useless son like u. spits .
southsouthking:

Honour thy father and mother that your days would be long.
#Look at how u,ve shown the world how ugly you are on the inside.
One-day your son will surely use your dick as an example on a public forum like this.
#Spit
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by RubitanLeanon: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Such a great question! Well, the oldest thing in my house is the radio cassette. This thing was bought by my grandmother during her young age. She gave me this kind of presence and I really love listening to it while swimming at our pool, but wait, let me introduce you to our website https://poolservicewoodlandhills.com/ which is also very helpful. We have this pool service in Woodland Hills. When you have a swimming pool or a spa, you will enjoy a lot of benefits. This allows you to relax, and unwind and also have some time to exercise. Have our pool service and maintenance now! Get our website now and have our service.
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Leezah(f): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin
FairAdvocate:
A foreign condom left by my grandpa... It has expired though[color=#006600][/color] tongue
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by QuinModah(f): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
shocked
Bambela:
The oldest thing in my house is my wife
Re: What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? by Rubyjade: 9:27am On Apr 13
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.