Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings (81625 Views)

Becheve: Cross River Community Where Unborn Baby Girls Are Betrothed To Aged Men / Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / Enugwu Ukwu In Anambra Where Pythons & Human Beings Live In Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Raymeskey: 4:48pm On May 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Lalasticlala will chop slap from me if this thread reach FP
grin grin abeg go give am 1
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Amungwele: 4:49pm On May 16, 2020
Lala must be romancing on this thread now grin
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by shevon: 4:49pm On May 16, 2020
Lala won't like this. This is a perfect waste of food as far as he is concerned.
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Onlinefarmstore: 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
I know the community...... synonymous with one place in Igbo land where they don't kill snake
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
Lala dem gang.
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Crixxx: 4:51pm On May 16, 2020
Ok now grin
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2020
Oh I want to go there.
I want to be killing them snakes everywhere and be making front page like tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Emmacolinho(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2020
I hate snakes with ALL my heart

1 Like

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Emmacolinho(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Oh I want to go there.
I want to be killing them snakes everywhere and be making front page like tomorrow no dey

And be falling sick upandan like Ogbanje

2 Likes

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by abuhlawal(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Na waoooo
Hope the snake � that worth 36 million naira is not from there.
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Temptee101(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin

Lala...

Back to back snake thread
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by masterflowx(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2020
Lalasticlala should relocate there asap...
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2020
Thanks for this wonderful info. Friends indeed. Nothing will ever make me cross that place sad
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Hoephase: 4:55pm On May 16, 2020
tamdun:
So it's true, heard the rumour when I was in fika camp, yobe state

What year were you in Fika?
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Nchenches: 4:55pm On May 16, 2020
Don’t let a cobra or anaconda or viper see una there.

Ask Indians who believe like you. Death from snake bites is highest in India.

jmonaco:

https://thenationonlineng.net/yobe-community-where-snakes-are-friends-with-human-beings/
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by tamdun: 4:55pm On May 16, 2020
Hoephase:

What year were you in Fika?
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Truthbites: 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
Lalasticlala...is this a nick name or real name? Never heard of it
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Hussein01(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
ValCon888:

Lalasticlala's idea of paradise.

Whatsup with lalasticlala and snake, I notice any thread on NL that has something with snakes is referred to uncle Lala.
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by VickyRotex(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2020
Machina AKA lala land.

If you know, you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Abimbola007(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2020
I love the culture
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Legalcriminal: 5:00pm On May 16, 2020
Hoephase:
What is the position of Islam on this?

Please my Muslim brethren should help us out with this.

Must you drag Islam on every topic related to northerners. This is their culture before Islam, don’t be myopic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2020
Mad people..... Northerners and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by onadana: 5:01pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
Make pesin summarise d stuff abeg.
I no fit strss my brain for this kind article..

No knowledge is lost.Bro.
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by pacificom: 5:02pm On May 16, 2020
jmonaco:

https://thenationonlineng.net/yobe-community-where-snakes-are-friends-with-human-beings/

Pytons are non -venomous snake, but full of mussle and are capable of giving a very strong bite that can cause serious harm and loss of blood on the pray otherwise mostly squeeze it's powerful mussle roundabout to suffocate it's prey and swallow. Holding the neck is a way to incapacitate a young pyton. They are not that friendly and you may get a lifetime bite if you miss the grib of the neck

1 Like

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2020
Clearly the ancestors hd a better relationship with animals.

2 Likes

Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 16, 2020
Ow... I remember this story now. Read it a long time ago on Historyville on Facebook.
Hmm.. This post just reminded me of a wonderful page Historyville.
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by tamdun: 5:04pm On May 16, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Must you drag Islam on every topic related to northerners. This is their culture before Islam, don’t be myopic.
This is what most people failed to understand about nothern Nigeria
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by BENEAMATA: 5:04pm On May 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Lalasticlala will chop slap from me if this thread reach FP
if you wan carry lala go court on top snake matter , the case na dead on arrival like inec server ! i swear .4 grin
Re: Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings by malikombi(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2020
There is a similar situation in Awgu, Enugu state. They do not kill their big shinning black snakes. So this post eventually make FP after about four weeks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.