Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,409 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2020 (156 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your infinite powers, over all things, both animate and inanimate.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, baptise me in the Holy Ghost, and grant me utterance to speak in tongues, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let speaking in tongues become my lifestyle and let there be quick intervention of the Holy Spirit, whenever trouble looms, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let there be a gradual build up of the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Spirit within me, as I pray daily for at least one hour in tongues, and let whatever I decree be instantly established, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, You're the way maker, please, make a way for me where there seems to be no way, financially, materially, spiritually and physically, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise and begin to trouble all the troubles of my Israel; let every stubborn pursuer of my life and destiny, be drowned in the red sea of his/her own making, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the wind, the moon, the stars and all the hosts of heaven, begin to work contrary to the well being of all my enemies, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, saturate my life with Your presence; make my life Your permanent place of abode; and when demons, witches and wizards, see me, let them tremble and flee, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and fill him afresh, to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2020
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why We Go Through Certain Negative Situations In Life. / The Nicene Creed / Coronovirus: Will you make heaven if Jesus comes back today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.