Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Please Nigerian What Would You Do To This Racist Chinese Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Nigerian What Would You Do To This Racist Chinese Man (743 Views)

Advice Please: Nigerian Fleeing From Ukraine / Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Foreign Based Nigerian, What Do You Miss About Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerian What Would You Do To This Racist Chinese Man by omoharry(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
A Chinese boy was caught on camera abusing Kenyans and African as monkeys.If you were the one he was is talking to in the video, what would be your reaction.As for Me , I would have given him a supper punch in the face that will make him Hallucinate for some minute and the second option..welll!! I hold my peace.Please watch this annoying video.These chinkos are getting bolder and bolder by the day with their racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHg3aj9gl3w
Re: Please Nigerian What Would You Do To This Racist Chinese Man by Blakjewelry(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
It's his own view. I have Chinese friends who are not like him

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerian What Would You Do To This Racist Chinese Man by misterjosh(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hope it's Wuhan straight his flight would be going though

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerian What Would You Do To This Racist Chinese Man by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
ignore

(1) (Reply)

Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America / Guideline Request For Canada Relocation / Take Advantage Of This Give Away !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.