Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) (79198 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Kidnap Farmer In Ondo / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Generalyemi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
tyup:
I'm wishing him quick recovery asap

The question is why would you see a Fulani man not one but about two and still carry them? this guy surely behaved like an Ipob man who rates money above every other thing sad

dirty Yoruba

travel and see
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don tire for naija matter

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where is Amotekun ?!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by fof1: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
JAOS:
do you expect me to believe this undecided

IF U LIKE.DID THEY FORCE YOU? UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO U OR CLOSE PERSON. THEN U WILL BELIEVE. FOOLS IN PARADISE OF BLAME.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by GermanMelania: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Offpoint:
He narrated his own side of the story to draw sympathy to himself, I want to hear the Fulani guys side of the story.

Because they're Fulani doesn't mean I should believe every story thrown at them.

Bullet didn't enter a bull and cöck story...
Juju can take bullets, but can't take a PLANKgrin the gods are really confused.

There's no special juju for plank. But there's ayeta for bullets. He should have requested the freeze juju to prevent plank beating. His face looks more like road burn. At least part of his story is fabricated.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Sensini123(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen 1-0 Amotekun . Waiting for rematch
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by superior1: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrZENographer:
CRISIS will continually increase.
But all these will be child's play in comparison, when the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT manifests. Revelation 17:13

The globalists are making preparations for the One World Government a.k.a new world order
An order that calls to unite to fight famine, chaos and bring peace, prosperity, stability to the world but inreality will be the GREATEST HELL ON EARTH. Matthew 24:21

Jesus is coming to rapture the PREPARED believers before the NWO. If you are left behind because of unpreparedness, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, TILL DEATH Revelation 13:16; 14:9,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dPzM5q43c

https://www.infowars.com/moving-toward-a-one-world-government-a-one-world-economy-and-a-one-world-religion/

https://www.thetrumpet.com/12819-pope-calls-for-new-world-government

The papa is very high on cheap weed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by AluraJenson: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2020
mrZENographer:
CRISIS [s]will continually increase.
But all these will be child's play in comparison, when the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT manifests. Revelation 17:13

The globalists are making preparations for the One World Government a.k.a new world order
An order that calls to unite to fight famine, chaos and bring peace, prosperity, stability to the world but inreality will be the GREATEST HELL ON EARTH. Matthew 24:21

Jesus is coming to rapture the PREPARED believers before the NWO. If you are left behind because of unpreparedness, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, TILL DEATH Revelation 13:16; 14:9,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dPzM5q43c

https://www.infowars.com/moving-toward-a-one-world-government-a-one-world-economy-and-a-one-world-religion/

https://www.thetrumpet.com/12819-pope-calls-for-new-world-government[/s]

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 1:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:
He narrated his own side of the story to draw sympathy to himself, I want to hear the Fulani guys side of the story.

Because they're Fulani doesn't mean I should believe every story thrown at them.

Stop fishing for idiots, if he could take a bullet, he would be dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Excuzeme: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:

It is better to keep quiet and be mistaken for being intelligent, than to open your mouth and confirm your own stupidity.
Kappish?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Excuzeme: 1:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Generalyemi:

dirty Yoruba

travel and see

Shameless, smelly Ipob Piglet who would rather bear "Yemi" than bear Nnamdi!
Omo'ale!
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by zoba001(m): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Ibu ANU
tyup:

The question is why would you see a Fulani man not one but about two and still carry them? this guy surely behaved like an Ipob man who rates money above every other thing sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Lmao bullet no enter but plank enter lol Nigerians are very funny
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Trezagezz: 3:05am On Mar 17, 2020
[s][/s]
tyup:

[s][/s]

You are a tyrant phoooool that reasons from anus...

iriooooooooot grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:12am On Mar 17, 2020
You voted for change u now have ur change
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ummarkhbiz(f): 3:29am On Mar 17, 2020
No no no.....are we a joke to these so called men in power?

This is freaking ridiculous
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by muzzol: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Did he carry them with their cows in his bike or how did he know that they are herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Iceberg3:

Which people,where are they?
That's how your house will be burning and you will be busy looking for perceived and imaginary people to blame. I truly pity people like you.
[/s]

Read the responses already and stop spewing trash.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Arijude:
just as you normally rejoice over other peoples' misfortune

You would think that because that's your normal practice on this forum and in real life.

A dark mind will always conceive of dark things.

Go through my posts and bring out where I rejoiced over other people's misfortune.

If you can't, shame on you.

Meanwhile, go through the posts on this thread and confirm my statement.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
this is a perfect description for wasterners
[/s]

Why are you feeling guilty after all I didn't mention anyone's name?

Lol.

Guilty conscience.

Shows I'm correct anyway.

Wear the cap, since it fits.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by CreekCommando: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2020
tyup:

But that same Ipob will make that money from them and you won't hear story. You guys are really unfortunate in Nigeria because each time you plot against Igbos, a cataclysmic downfall visits you and instead of having sense to tackle the problem, you'll shift blame. Nigeria will continue to remain unworkable and poverty, frustration, broken marriages etc. amongst your people will be on the increase. That's how a foolish goat should live.Where is that your noisy Omotokun? Una never finish signing signature grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by awa(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2020
tyup:

Keep quoting IPOB while your Masters cut you people to size.
Obviously, your hatred for IPOB has blinded you on the impending onslaught you and your people face in the hands of your Masters.
Deal with your romance with Miyetti and leave IPOB out of it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Jamesilvar(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Where was amotekun?
Busy chasing bush meat?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Amumaigwe: 6:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
They shot him but the bullet couldn’t enter. undecided

But planks could bruise the skin and draw blood.

Why did they need to add that to the story? Just say they hit him with planks. Finish.
You will never believe because he is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Youngchris6414: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Please support us by suscribing to our video below. Subscribtion is free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k03IJoGpKjo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by 9gerian: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2020
I bet those same people didn’t see Ebele in Jonathan’s names when they were fighting for him to be sworn in as president after Yar’ Adua’s demise. The name was also hidden when they (Yorubas) campaigned and voted for him in 2011. Especially as Ohaneze and the Igbos were generally sitting on the fence concerning his candidacy initially.

I am yet to meet / see a people as hateful and spiteful as the Igbos. They tell themselves lies to feel good. They create problems only to come back to claim victim.

The self serving actions of people like Azikiwe, Ironsi etc got Nigeria to this point yet their people don’t ever mention it but gloat over other people’s misfortune to feel good (very inhuman / wicked way of life). Then you turn around and claim people hate you, as if you are the most loving creatures yourself!

The worst is a lot of you Igbos even pass on the baton of hate (claiming the Yorubas are envious of Igbos) to your generations yet unborn but want to be treated fairly and kindly by all and sundry.

To most Igbos, all other tribes in Nigeria are bad, and deserve every evil that befalls them hence they (Igbos) gloat at the misfortune of others. They even view / judge matters from a tribal perspective (check their post for or against matters online).

Nations of the world fought wars, and moved on after the war to become great allies; US-Japan, France-UK, US-UK etc etc; not Igbos. They must continually stoke the memories of the war for reasons best known to them. They even try to make others seem as hateful / envious as they are.

Check any post online about Yorubas having a milestone (and the Yorubas do have many) and you would quickly see contributions from some Igbos claiming a similar milestone or simply turning the whole thing to be about them as though their lives depended on it (acute inferiority complex). Yet they claim it is the Yorubas that envy them even when the facts show the exact opposite.

I challenge anyone to do a cursory research of all my assertions here and report otherwise!

Apologies to those wonderful Igbos who dare to be different from the bulk because I have met a good number of them.

9jaDoomCountry:
I am sure this guy was among the people that were shouting Sai Baba. The hatred for the Igbos is consuming them, Just because they saw EBELE in Jonathan's names , finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by LamelNarek: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Why are you feeling guilty after all I didn't mention anyone's name?

Lol.

Guilty conscience.

Shows I'm correct anyway.

Wear the cap, since it fits.
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ObongNizz: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
As long as it is OPC.you can go ahead and kill them all. Those guys are worse criminals. Thunder fire OPC. oNE DAY..IN THIS LIFE . i will get MY POUND OF FLESH FROM THOSE DEVILS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by LamelNarek: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

You would think that because that's your normal practice on this forum and in real life.

A dark mind will always conceive of dark things.

Go through my posts and bring out where I rejoiced over other people's misfortune.

If you can't, shame on you.

Meanwhile, go through the posts on this thread and confirm my statement.
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by LamelNarek: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]

Read the responses already and stop spewing trash.
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Harunabisanti(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Amotekun over to you [url][/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.