Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) (79190 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Kidnap Farmer In Ondo / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by y3mi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:

Scientist are busy with relevance researches that is applicable to humanity and applicable in real time and reality.

They don't have time for some impotent mumbo-jumbo nonsensical nonsense who can't withstand a minor impact force from a wooden plankgrin

There are bulletproof vest that can withstand a 50 cal guns, make a simple YouTube search and you'll get tones of videos of bullets vest in live action.

Make a simple research on YouTube about anyone taking bullets with juju and you get nothing...

If the useless idiotic Yoruba or whichever tribe juju was potent, the white folks wouldn't had invaded your so called ancestors lands/Shrines and stole their impotent gods artifacts with just dane guns.
Nairaland came into existence in 2005,
I have been visiting it since that same year to read and get out.
Registered 2007 my first account but soon forgot the password to it.
Since then I've had about 3 user accounts for debating and discussing hot topics, many of which falls under religion, science, technology and culture.
Those periods nairaland was still NAIRALAND and not the shambolic caricature cyber-miscreants has turned it into today.
I would have love to directly you to some of these topics we've flogged here on Nairaland wherein you'd get to be schooled better and properly on this things which you obviously know jackshit about...but since you're one of these new generation kids whose account is opened in 2018, come on...why waste my time on you explaining stuff when another one like you royally going to come next week to state the same reply you just ignorantly dropped. Let me ask you once question, why does the same white people deem it better to name the most used software for database management system 'Oracle'? Okay maybe you're too pea brained to relate that with anything so let me ask you this question before you give me another 'offpoint' answer as your name implies.

If someone wears a Kevlar bullet proof as you and I knows has a limit to the areas of the body it can shield from bullets, would the person still be protected if hit with wooden plank.

Oyinbo man do bullet proof (a twenty first century development): religiously brainwashed African hails oyinbo even knowing well the bullet proof user will either faint, knocked out, injured or somehow still get harmed if planked, bottled, machetted.

Ancient ancestor made our own kind of bullets proof in which a human user might use in combination with anti-bottle, anti-machete etc but may still get planked and injured with a big rock or cement block or just about anything that can cause the user harm, whilst forgetting the efficacy of what it does: brainwashed miseducated Africans Iike you would still shout t the top of your voice to condemn it, denigrate or water down what you don't understand all because you haven't seen or experienced it.

It's like saying, aliens invaded world super power nations of today and centuries later after they've been colonized, their generation begin to tongue lash their forefathers that if truly they once had nuclear weapons and atomic bombs and grenade why didn't they use it against the alien Martians ? As though every human on earth would have access to grenade, bullet proof, guns, bazooka and nuclear warhead etc ?correlate that with your stupid questions often repeated by unthinking humsns as "why didn't our people use this juju to protect themselves when the slavers came"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by MetaPhysical: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Was Amotekun sleeping when they attacked him??

He was with two, additional three came out of bush, making five fulani against one Amotekun.....and he survived their gunshots and plank attack.

You do the numbers....and derive your own answer. grin grin

Long live Amotekun!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
y3mi:

Nairaland came into existence in 2005,
I have been visiting it since that same year to read and get out.
Registered 2007 my first account but soon forgot the password to it.
Since then I've had about 3 user accounts for debating and discussing hot topics, many of which falls under religion, science, technology and culture.
Those periods nairaland was still NAIRALAND and not the shambolic caricature cyber-miscreants has turned it into today.
I would have love to directly you to some of these topics we've flogged here on Nairaland wherein you'd get to be schooled better and properly on this things which you obviously know jackshit about...but since you're one of these new generation kids whose account is opened in 2018, come on...why waste my time on you explaining stuff when another one like you royally going to come next week to state the same reply you just ignorantly dropped. Let me ask you once question, why does the same white people deem it better to name the most used software for database management system 'Oracle'? Okay maybe you're too pea brained to relate that with anything so let me ask you this question before you give me another 'offpoint' answer as your name implies.

If someone wears a Kevlar bullet proof as you and I knows has a limit to the areas of the body it can shield from bullets, would the person still be protected if hit with wooden plank.

Oyinbo man do bullet proof (a twenty first century development): religiously brainwashed African hails oyinbo even knowing well the bullet proof user will either faint, knocked out, injured or somehow still get harmed if planked, bottled, machetted.

Ancient ancestor made our own kind of bullets proof in which a human user might use in combination with anti-bottle, anti-machete etc but may still get planked and injured with a big rock or cement block or just about anything that can cause the user harm, whilst forgetting the efficacy of what it does: brainwashed miseducated Africans Iike you would still shout t the top of your voice to condemn it, denigrate or water down what you don't understand all because you haven't seen or experienced it.

It's like saying, aliens invaded world super power nations of today and centuries later after they've been colonized, their generation begin to tongue lash their forefathers that if truly they once had nuclear weapons and atomic bombs and grenade why didn't they use it against the alien Martians ? As though every human on earth would have access to grenade, bullet proof, guns, bazooka and nuclear warhead etc ?correlate that with your stupid questions often repeated by unthinking humsns as "why didn't our people use this juju to protect themselves when the slavers came"
At no point of your continous incoherent blabbing have you said anything that I can consider rational. The further you type, the more dumb and embarrassing you look.

You've seen technology in used in real time, billions of dollars had been spent on researches to better technology. All of these aren't some "Mythical" bullcrap story concocted by your lazy ass ancestors, these real techs whom even your so called gods servants (babalawos/oracles) make use of.

I dare you to provide me a single undoctored video of your useless and impotent juju in real time action.

There are so many gibberish in your write ups I deem it fit not to bother myself replying.

For now provide that link...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by mrZENographer: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Na lie ... NOTHING was prophesised ... you are just making up some garbage to suit your narrative. tongue
There was a far worse epidemic a century ago ... your prophesy is 100 years late and has FAILED shocked

I knew these things even when I was young, when NWO was largely considered non-existent or labelled conspiracy theory.
The devil that is deceiving you doesn't want to enter heaven where he was cast away from.
He wanted a higher seat in heaven but instead was cast to the lowest hell. And the least angel in heaven greater than he. He is wrath. Stop letting his lies get through you through lust.
Repent, confess to Jesus and give your life to him now. The glory of this world will fade away and be forgotten. If you hold on to it, you will be forgotten forever with it. You will be forgotten in hellfire. All the damned with be forgotten.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by crafteck(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:

No sir, not even for once.

I do... I do believe a lot of knowledge and power surpass my thoughts and understanding... Keep an ooen mind bro. Its real.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by govomotors: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
We can make cool million $$$ reading this story.

For 10yrs now, we have been looking to partner with anyone that can make Africa bulletproof medicine (juju).

We need any confirm priest that is willing to be taking to the USA to perform his trade there on the condition that upon arrival, his host and friends will test him (priest) as a shooting target to prove it work.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:
So the gods are territorialgringrin
Yes! Thats why there are many gods.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Sokosuji: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Why are you feeling guilty after all I didn't mention anyone's name?

Lol.

Guilty conscience.

Shows I'm correct anyway.

Wear the cap, since it fits.
are u a wasterner.. ? Wow.. Didt know we actually do have wasterners in this country grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nbote:
Every and any attack now by hoodlums and criminals can now easily b tagged herdsmen attack
It was an agenda for regionalism.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrZENographer:

I knew these things even when I was young, when NWO was largely considered non-existent or labelled conspiracy theory.
The devil that is deceiving you doesn't want to enter heaven where he was cast away from.
He wanted a higher seat in heaven but instead was cast to the lowest hell. And the least angel in heaven greater than he. He is wrath. Stop letting his lies get through you through lust.
Repent, confess to Jesus and give your life to him now. The glory of this world will fade away and be forgotten. If you hold on to it, you will be forgotten forever with it. You will be forgotten in hellfire. All the damned with be forgotten.
You knew it but still failed to answer the question... typical religious zealot ... it is your choice to be ignorant, carry your fairy tales go preach to your village people by brother grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by odonkoro: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
The problem with most Nigerian youth with myopic reasoning, and who are local champions feels that harassing people in their locality, particularly perceived strangers is their constitutional right.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
crafteck:

I do... I do believe a lot of knowledge and power surpass my thoughts and understanding... Keep an ooen mind bro. Its real.
I won't say much...

Read my book in the future, a lot will be unveil.
Title: God, Devil, Man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by mrZENographer: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You knew it but still failed to answer the question... typical religious zealot ... it is your choice to be ignorant, carry your fairy tales go preach to your village people by brother grin

You wrote a few sentences but all I perceived is your confusion.
It's your unintentional use of oxymoron. Like calling something bitter sweet, you have labelled me ignorant when in reality you are the one who has been ignorant all your years up until recently.
And even now you neither see nor believe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrZENographer:

You wrote a few sentences but all I perceived is your confusion.
It's your unintentional use of oxymoron. Like calling something bitter sweet, you have labelled me ignorant when in reality you are the one who has been ignorant all your years up until recently.
And even now you neither see nor believe.
Mr fool ... I asked you about 1918 and your mouth is still open from your confusion grin grin
Mr confused idiƶt - go and hug your boyfriend grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by chriscrosss(m): 2:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Will akeredolu be everywhere..the most secured country still get attacked...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ritcha: 6:37am On Mar 18, 2020
do you expect me to believe thisslotxo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by pmoye(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bro abeg leave my little Amotekun alone jare. The young shall grow. And the game is still early in the day. I know my Amotekun baby will disappoint me.
grin

On a serious note, this country is finished. Now we are counting scores along ethnic divide. Fulani attacked Yoruba and we look forward to Yorubas even-ing out the score. A sad day indeed.

When will this end? That Yorubas, Igbos, Fulani and others will see each other as human beings, no more, no less.
We should make conscious effort to be better than the generations of our fathers, because we are actually better.

okpalaAnambra:
E don set be that..

Fulani 1 : 0 Amokekun

Click like for Fulani and share for Amotekun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.