Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend (2624 Views)

Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion / Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter / Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by creativedammy: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
seelawd:
y don't she contact efcc it would be snappy this guy help me when one guy gave my a fake cheque and ran away 09070032213

Guy you be fool!
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by Toma2: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
creativedammy:

Guy you be fool!
Seelawd is a scam!!!
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by Toma2: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
seelawd:
y don't she contact efcc it would be snappy this guy help me when one guy gave my a fake cheque and ran away 09070032213
Scam
Scam
Scam!!!
He's the owner of that number!!
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liar Mohammed
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by Toma2: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
seelawd:
Scammer... Just continue
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by SavageResponse(m): 3:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Ritasnr:
4 days ago.but he keep insisting I called his mother but I refused,his so called daughter called this morning crying that her grandmother fell down from stairs ,nxt is doctors call followed by account number.i ignored them .they later blocked me off calling me a witch.

You made a narrow escape

I admire ladies who think logically smiley
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by Terver90: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Well as a victim of scam, the way some natural Anders comment on fraud cases, I begin to wonder if they aren't the scammers. Someone brought up a problem seeking help, you won't help with a helpful comment, but be forming intelligent foolishness, it is so spirit breaking

Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by authority2006(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2020
decatalyst:
Badly written piece!

"For an hour, the phone won't stop ringing so she decided to pick up."

I agree that mumu and bigots full this forum, but no be everybody sleep and face the same place.
What a joke!

So, because of the bold part, it is a lie? Your ability to comprehend is low. That is like someone calling your line at short intervals!

KaideeGee:
Another award winning drama

The scam is old, not new. May be you just saw it for the first time

KaideeGee:

It not even worthy of being award winning
His mistake was that he dramatised the narration
Re: Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend by OmarEl(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Teacher: According to the Comprehension,Who is Rita?

Me: Rita is foolish and a greedy Lady!

Missing 16 Year Old Girl Found In Her Boyfriend's House (an Inside Life Story) / What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot / Man Who Tries To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual In Rivers State Disgraced Unclad