Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please (5461 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello guys, I have bumps on my penis and on my thighs. It itches a little sometimes but when I scratch it feels good. I have tried fun bact a and taken ketoconazole drug and I have taken loratyn drug yet IT PERSISTS. I have not had sex in over a year. This thing started about 3 weeks ago. Please, doctors or experienced people should tell me what to do or buy.
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Yemike(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
For no reason whatsoever, the moment I opened this thread I started laughing grin grin

Wait for the elders OP. I was just passing by.....
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Omihanifa: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
You have not had sex on over a year ( LIES) undecided

That shit on your dick is either from diving raw *unprotected sex* , or from sleeping with animals or from Mouth Action angry no need to tell lies

***Graphic penis ***
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Larryfest(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol, this guy wan blind person eyes for dis kind late hour....which kind thing be dis naa
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Eagleboney(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
LIABILITY!!

lies smelling everywhere,

Oga I don't think that thing is your penis,

the owner of the penis may be somewhere in calabar drinking beer now,

cow penis
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by espn(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Cut it...replace with...
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by donbachi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Clash of STDs...See a doctor for injectable medication and oral pills
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by anthonyuncle(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
go and see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by abiolert(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
The penis don contact corona virus grin ?
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by cRobo: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Take anti-bioctics

You might be reacting to something which I can tell

Don't scratch it otherwise it will turn to a soar and escalate

Antibiotics will help I guess

Well

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by NwaAmaikpe: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
shocked

This is what is called "kwariwata odogwu" in my place.

Get an ounce of carbide, 4 bitter kolas and some camphor. Grind them together and add 12 teaspoons of adulterated diesel and half cup of concentrated vinegar.
Get some fresh scent leaves and allow it ferment in the mixture for 2days.

Soak your preek in it for 3minutes once every 4hours for 5 days and you'd just be as good as someone who got a new preek transplant for free from an intern mortician.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by donbachi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Larryfest:
Lol, this guy wan blind person eyes for dis kind late hour....which kind thing be dis naa
Penvid 20
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Sweetchilli(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is scabies.
Go see your doctor please and avoid using antibiotics without prescription undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
soupandeba:
Hello guys, I have bumps on my penis and on my thighs. It itches a little sometimes but when I scratch it feels good. I have tried fun bact a and taken ketoconazole drug and I have taken loratyn drug yet IT PERSISTS. I have not had sex in over a year. This thing started about 3 weeks ago. Please, doctors or experienced people should tell me what to do or buy.

Change ur underwear and wash Dem regularly at least wear one for a day only then wash check after 3 or 2 weeks
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by TissuePaper: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
soupandeba:
scabies...just go to any pharmacy and ask for benzyl benzoate ...I once had it, that's what cured me

1 Like

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by A305: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
How can you keep self medicating on such an issue this severe? Clearly, you having a reaction to something since your thigh was affected as well. This isn't STD for sure.

Go to a doctor for proper diagnosis or he should refer you to a good dermatologist.
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Opsylo: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Probably, you have share toilet with somebody,or you slept together with somebody, it will take time to heal,just visit a doctor if you don't get it serious more than this.
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by stambakky: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oga you have STD, look for the nearest hospital pls ..graphic image
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by implementing: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's scabies or some reaction to lotion/soap, go and buy benzene benzoate at your nearest pharmacy

I know why I'm saying cos your description matches, and I went to secondary school (have seen it spread the mites are stubborn) do what I said and you'll be okay

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Those bumps r actually ringworms. Go run a test. If u use shame hide sickness then sickness go hide you
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Joystark(f): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
NL is definitely the home of signs and wonders.
Can't believe someone posted his eggplant online for diagnosis from well, who knows... grin
What a time to be alive cheesy

I'll just add mine. Looks like scabbies.
You could try Benzyl Benzoate, but I'm not sure it's okay to use it around that area.

Go to a clinic... or a pharmacy at the very least.
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Dadaboy: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Now the whole world have see your preek. Add graphic image
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by chicoMX(m): 3:21am On Mar 17, 2020
This is a clear case of scabies. The itching is usually worst at nights. Affected areas are usually you thighs, in between your fingers (it spreads all over with time, except your neck and face). That itching on you gbola used to be very sweet sometimes (especially at nights).

The solution to you problem is Benzylbenzoate (around #500 or less). Be

NB: applying Benzybenzoate on your gbola region is usually very hot. You go just bear the pain

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by lepasharon(f): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Joystark:
NL is definitely the home of signs and wonders.
Can't believe someone posted his eggplant online for diagnosis from well, who knows... grin
What a time to be alive cheesy

I'll just add mine. Looks like scabbies.
You could try Benzyl Benzoate, but I'm not sure it's okay to use it around that area.

Go to a clinic... or a pharmacy at the very least.

Sis, was shocked when I saw it
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by electricpole(m): 5:18am On Mar 17, 2020
oh penis! are u hard or soft
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Twoclans(f): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2020
If you go to a doctor and give him this lie you gave us about not having sex in the last one year he wont be able to help you either.

You better say the truth the type of holes you have put that your prick in. undecided or else you might never have an erection in your life again.

That aside the person who did your circumcision needs to be queried. What an ugly finishing angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by GOFRONT(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Oh boy See Pendulum abeg.....Chaii

Thank God Mazi NwaAmaikpe is here to list all the items you would need......

This no be small Kwarikwata o.......With this, one can scratch even in the market square, not minding who is watching because the sweet sensation you get while scratching is outta this world.... grin

But on a second note:

Onyi22 you are wicked.........Op, do not insert your preeq in Onyi22, she has an infected kpekus filled with spirogyra and Osmotic Fungal bacteria, but you no hear.........Guy pls avoid Onyi22's Puna like a plague.

Because in no distant time, she is gonna screenshot her Viral laden Punana with her legs wide open like Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadon expressway and upload it onhere, seeking for our advice as to how she can get a cure to it.......
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by naijaboy756: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2020
What is shocking about it?

It is easier when seen and then treatments can be recommended.

You are shocked because your are female and seeing it did you tinini-tinini in your body

1 Like

Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by ValCon888: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Is that not genital warts on your penis?
Op you're not saying the truth.
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Ekejoestar(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Which kind of disease be this? Pls guys, stop seeking medical advice on NL and go to a clinic or pharmacist at least. Its not everything that u will seek help online
Re: Photo: Bumps On My Penis, Help Please by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Twoclans:

That aside the person who did your circumcision needs to be queried. What an ugly finishing angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 2,445 Preventable Deaths Daily – Report / Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.