Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57449 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Zeinymira:
Nina Ivy got married anyway
.....is not about getting married is about lasting...
Wish her d best
Sorry for mentioning u anyway
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. So, those who are experienced are those who have sex in their relationships? And a virgin isn't experienced in keeping a man because keeping a man actually involves sleeping with him? Lmao. Just so you know, virginity has everything to do with being strong-willed and patient. Virgins are pressured almost daily to break their virginity. Guys with sweet mouth, those with money, funny guys; all want to shift her pant. Her resisting all those pressure isn't being strong-willed Plus, I hope you know say even virgins dey feel Hot. She wants to knack. But for some reasons, she wants the knacking to take place in her matrimonial home, by her husband. So she waits. If that's not patience, then I don't know what the hell it is.
...I pray God gives u one sincerely
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Jman06(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
rosalieene:

Please help me ask and tell them ooo
All of them talking rubbish now, if a thread pops out tomorrow of how a gf denied her bf sex, you will see how they will be insulting the girl Upandan.
May God have mercy on this generation of men.
Most girls were pressurized and some were manipulated into having sex..... it's only a few that gave it willingly.

So long as they were not raped, those words "pressurized" and "manipulated" are balderdash.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...I pray God gives u one sincerely

Lol. I just want a good wife.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Zeinymira(f): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....is not about getting married is about lasting...
Wish her d best
Sorry for mentioning u anyway

You can unmention me
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by adekunle418(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Virginity doesn't guarantee a blissful marriage but being a virgin would bring about respect and trust from your spouse

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by tkgindofa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
The truth is following the will of God is very vital and crucial in any marital relationship; because this is equivalent to buying a new gadget without going through the manufacturer's manual (God) for direction( suffering/trial and error is inevitable).
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cooooooks(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Who actually told people that non virgins have an unruly kitten?

Abi address their puppies not thick enough?? �

Chi59:
A sensible post riddled with silly comments from narcissistic, small - minded simpletons whose only aim in life is to remain buried between a tight kitten.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Vega100: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
shadeyinka:

My wife was a virgin when I married her and by God's grace we have a beautiful marriage. I've never thought about getting a DNA test for any of my children, neither have I ever remotely thought she could have even had any kissing relationship with any of her exes. I even know some of her old boyfriends and we all have cordial relationships.

I think you have chosen a wrong theme for your writeup. A good marriage isn't dependent on how virgin you were but on WHO YOU ARE and WHO YOU FINALLY GOT MARRIED TO.

Virginity helps when you've married a good man as it foster greater TRUST between husband and wife in situations where
1. Barrenness of the woman comes into the picture
2. Separation due to travel or job requirements is expedient within the marriage
3. When unforseen circumstances seem to suggest infidelity
4. When all your children turn out to look like your best man or your baby turns out to be an albino! LOL
5. Finally, general peace of mind with respect to trust and integrity issues. A lady who kept herself without your watch will most likely keep herself within the confines of marriage.
Well said, I agree!!!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Vega100: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
emkz:

You believe the cause of her problems is she has grown really fat and unattractive. Is this what she told you, or you are making an assumption? IF this is what she told you, virginity should not be part of the narrative you presented.

You can't tell your childhood friend to fight to force a man to re-love her and treat her with respect. She'd be facing psychological trauma, stress and loss of self-esteem. Tell her to consider getting a trial separation (there is no stigma in that). The kids would be with her of course and that her husband would pay to look after them. Give him the freedom he wants to ravage other women. When he comes to his senses (they usually do), he'd want to get back, then she'd dictate the terms of engagement. Staying with a man or woman who disrespects you either by talking down on you, or bringing another woman/man in your presence is outright foolishness.

Tell your friend (you) to know her worth.
Thanks sir, told her exactly the same!!! Well said!!!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Vega100: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
prekumohtim:

�AVOID � A BAD � MARRIAGE �

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever.
A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life. This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice. If you are single please don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it. For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically.
Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever.

If an elephant marries an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet?
You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right.
What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man? Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about destiny. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. Genesis 2:18. You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved.

The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out.Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. If you have had sex in the past then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime then you can seek the face of God. Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honorable in the name of Jesus Christ. Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married.But get married because you want to fulfill destiny. Get married because you want to be a help mate. As a man, get married because you want to fulfill your purpose.God will help you in choosing, please let His will be done in your Life. Amen!

Your comment was making sense until you started bringing that shit about believer and unbeliever made your comment stupid... I wish you could have left all those trash and analyse an issue objectively, it would have been much more appreciated.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Vega100: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Adanne7:

OP, Writer! you are sent from the pit of Hell to discourage young ladies from staying Chaste/ virgins in this already Perversed and promiscuous Generation. with your Fake testimony.... Ur myopic mind and eyes can not see and read stories of successful Virgin women with good character in marriages!
After checking up on the Ops profile here, I just smile

Op even needs a psychologist.... Someone that sleeps with people girlfriend/wife...is that one person...

Below here is the. Mr OP/ writer's testimony!

'''
Please Help, I'm Getting More Interested In Fcking Other People's GF by Vega100: 6:28pm On Feb 24
Hi, I'm a man in my thirties, not into any concrete relationship, not seeking any commitment... I'm getting more interested in fvcking other peoples GF, or just flings, nothing concrete..
I am very well financially stable!!! So that's far from the problem.

How can you help me please..'''

My opinion!
House pls before you take a random advice from some one. Always do research on the ''strength of their Character''

My penny..Op has no moral jurisdiction to even counsel a person.

U don sell ur destiny inside woman laps...come here dey yearn....

Hhahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oh!!! Hahahaha
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Vega100:

Your comment was making sense until you started bringing that shit about believer and unbeliever made your comment stupid... I wish you could have left all those trash and analyse an issue objectively, it would have been much more appreciated.

I don't say things to impress you. Truth is not impressive. If it annoys you, it's definitely not for you.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Vega100:

Hhahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oh!!! Hahahaha

She is right though
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Starz825(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
utenwuson:
Women who married as virgin shouldn't be shouting I was a virgin I was a virgin.... It's not only virginity that keeps the home, most people who marry as virgin don't date the man they married so they hardly understand him....

The day I off was the day one woman was disturbing her husband with I was a virgin before I married you bla bla bla... And the husband gave her a punchline.... Yes... You were a virgin before I met you simply because no sane man could indulge you, you even need to pay me by indulging you... I off....
He means say that woman husband dey insane be that oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Remijuice:
Guy Your Post is Self Contradictory!
The first case you talked about, all I have to tell you is that girls don't marry for love. They marry the one that is ready for marriage.

About the Five Sisters :
The none virgin married a Simp man.
She's a whóre, so it's easier for her to discern a nice guy. You know, good guys finish last.
The virgin ones: You are a virgin shouldn't make you dumb. It's easier for a player to get a virgin girl than a dummy..
Lastly : A virgin won't be missing her ex dick or complaining that your penis is weeny.

VERY TRUE!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by darediamond(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.
"community sperm depot"!!!
Eeewo!!!!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by darediamond(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
Vega100 do you live with your friend in her matrimonial home for you ASSUME she is okay towards her Home?

This is most girls and ladies always get it wrong.
With your unverified assumptions, you are INDIRECTLY telling ladies to live a promiscuous life or in other words " EXPLORE" which is EXTREMELY WRONG OF YOU AND MORE, RISKY IN THIS ERA OF "YAHOO PLUS".

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Vivianc. / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.