Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57441 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by emkz: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
While we need to interrogate the correlation of virginity with marital stability, what did your childhood friend do to trigger such erratic behaviour from her husband? Except he is a mad man, this story is one-sided.

Virginity and stability in marriages are anti-correlated; keeping your body chaste without paying attention to developing your character will not insure a successful marriage. I can marry a prostitute who has abandoned her ways and has turned a new leaf than a virgin with a questionable character.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

What a myopic mentality...gone are the days when a woman's virginity was her dignity...these days,feminists whose virginity were given away in exchange for indomie,eggs and airtimes wouldn't mind opening threads like this in order to justify their reasons..but deep down in our hearts(responsible men),we still see virginity as a sweet recipe though not to a stable marriage..

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol.....all I see is lots of body count

15 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
It promotes trust.

Besides, if the lady doesn't have any other dick to compare yours too, it's most likely she won't complain that yours is weeny.

She won't be missing her ex's dick.

And that's a good thing.

53 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Humphrizy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Before nko

Na dx kind topic you dey like

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by niyi123: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

seconded

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by kingxsamz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hard fact!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by kellyjc(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
For me I can't keep my virginity and marry a non virgin.and besides if you think that virginity is not important in marriage then you are lying.most of the problem we have in marriage today is infidelity.so tell me how one could his or her virginity till marriage and start cheating after marriage.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by SoNature(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
samtinx:
grin lastly no sister would encourage her brother to go for a non-virgin,and no mother would encourage her son to marry a non-virgin

This is FALSE

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Stacyomolola(f): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.
Unfortunately it's one of ur brothers that deposited the spermembarassed

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Fisher007: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yep it doesn't.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Ojuororun(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
HMMM...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Olayinka8793(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
B
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Beosten(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:
no bro... far from it... u rarely hear parents discussing that with their son whether his bride is virgin or not, no one does that.

Being a virgin, she thinks she deserves an award. That's why her husband became a daredevil. It's after marriage that women show their real colors.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by niyi123: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

In this day and age, do men discuss with their siblings and mother about whether their babies are virgins. Even the mother will ask him if he's a virgin and why he thinks he deserves one

That's a big lie, hardly will a mother tell her son that he doesn't deserves a virgin..Even if the said mother is a prostitute

15 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
The earlier you people understand that life is not fair, the better for you all. I have seen life and I assured you that life is not fair, God shows mercy to whom he will show mercy. Virgin or no virgin. But for every sin, there is a price to pay and a guilt to carry.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
A sensible post riddled with silly comments from narcissistic, small - minded simpletons whose only aim in life is to remain buried between a tight kitten.

24 Likes 1 Share

This one na for those wey won Marry, not for me.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by lilmonarch(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Many non virgin ladies trying to discourage guys from marrying virgins as if it is wrong to have standard. If it is okay for a broke lady to want to marry a rich guy, i see no reason why a non virgin guy shouldn't aspire to marry a virgin cheesy grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Humphrizy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:

Likewise marrying a non virgin girl does not guarantee successful marriage. I no fit carry ocean keep for house and the same ocean will have strong waves that can wreck big ships because I cannot come and go and kill myself. grin grin
If you marry a non virgin girl with good character, that's your luck. If I marry a virgin girl with good character, that's my double lucks.

Oil dey your head bro

11 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by NextD18: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with grin grin

It's a food for thought.
Welcome to the club bruv.

Meet my virgin secretary, she'll give you a form to fill.

24 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by 24kmagic: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nairaland oloshos be like "tell them oooo,
character is the key." You get character but you no fit keep you toto inside pant. Which kind half baked character is that?"

Virginity doesn't guarantee a stable marriage, yes, but same as being a non virgin.

Being a non virgin doesn't guarantee a stable marriage either.

I always advice women to keep their virginity for as long as possible. Not because it will or will not guarantee a stable marriage, but because once the seal is broken, every dick will want to swim in.

But if the seal is intact, you can use it as a guard to chase away some wolfs in sheep clothing.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by fk002: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Still It won't stop us from marrying a virgin.

Your friend falls in the wrong hands, while your party ride of a sister married a good and humble man.

So where is your point exactly that marrying a virgin, doesn't guarantee a healthy marriage?

28 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by thatsleepboy1: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
well said bruh. The problems lies in both parties for the marriage to be a success. virginity is lost in one day, all other factors of marriage you have to deal with for the rest of your life. Let God just connect us to the right partner. But i believe the said lady has learnt alot from her marriage and it has given her more courage than before.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Clyod: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
utenwuson:
Women who married as virgin shouldn't be shouting I was a virgin I was a virgin.... It's not only virginity that keeps the home, most people who marry as virgin don't date the man they married so they hardly understand him....

The day I off was the day one woman was disturbing her husband with I was a virgin before I married you bla bla bla... And the husband gave her a punchline.... Yes... You were a virgin before I met you simply because no sane man could indulge you, you even need to pay me by indulging you... I off....

Wicked grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ednut1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Life has no manual. Amd prayer most times wont save your marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by SoNature(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

What about the millions of virgins that want to try out something different...that have known only their husbands and are adventurous, wanting to explore.

Remaining a vigin till marriage is admirable. However, it takes more than that to keep a marriage. Some ladies go into marriage with only that to offer. That's where the issue is

Again, nobody does that

It's FALSE

16 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by vaca1: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:

It's a food for thought.
Mehn!!! See medieval thinking

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.