Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57525 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

It translates to being naïve bros. That one knows about sex and dick doesn't make u experienced about relationship or how to keep a man, among other things. U are purposefully being myopic. Virginity has nothing to do with being strong-willed or patience. Fine, maybe the self control part, I can relate with that one. Bros u can't throw the baby with the bath water and stop thinking restricted, open Ur eyes and see.

Lmao. So, those who are experienced are those who have sex in their relationships? And a virgin isn't experienced in keeping a man because keeping a man actually involves sleeping with him? Lmao. Just so you know, virginity has everything to do with being strong-willed and patient. Virgins are pressured almost daily to break their virginity. Guys with sweet mouth, those with money, funny guys; all want to shift her pant. Her resisting all those pressure isn't being strong-willed Plus, I hope you know say even virgins dey feel Hot. She wants to knack. But for some reasons, she wants the knacking to take place in her matrimonial home, by her husband. So she waits. If that's not patience, then I don't know what the hell it is.

9 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by walexy06(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. To be sure of her beauty. I'm sure of the other issue and only me needs to be sure
I give up then.. Lucky you

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Am not in their marriage so that portion no concern me. If a man insists the children are his, DNA pales in the back. His decision, his stress. I won't carry panadol for another man. But I believe that DNA part wouldn't be necessary as the kids are their fathers carbon copy.

Well good for him. My point, no even trust your own wife 100%, talk less of trusting someone else's wife that was once a runz girl
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Olafisoyem: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100

Going to school is not a guarantee of a good life so don’t go to school

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. So, those who are experienced are those who have sex in their relationships? And a virgin isn't experienced in keeping a man because keeping a man actually involves sleeping with him? Lmao. Just so you know, virginity has everything to do with being strong-willed and patient. Virgins are pressured almost daily to break their virginity. Guys with sweet mouth, those with money, funny guys; all want to shift her pant. Her resisting all those pressure isn't being strong-willed Plus, I hope you know say even virgins dey feel Hot. She wants to knack. But for some reasons, she wants the knacking to take place in her matrimonial home, by her husband. So she waits. If that's not patience, then I don't know what the hell it is.

U can understand what I wrote however u want to. Makes no difference, u will keep Ur opinion. And I never said sex was necessary to build experience in a relationship.
Anyways, let me stress this though. If u take a sample of virgins and non virgins, u will see that virgins rarely keep a relationship ofcos we know some variables that may be the cause. There are more non virgins in long-term relationships and experience is built in that way. That's one way to look at it.
Another way to look at it is this. More Virgins are in the younger age bracket, it's not so easy to find older virgins not that there are none but it's even rarer to find older virgins in long-term relationships. We know the younger a woman is the more likely inexperienced she is cos u need the factors that help one build experience to be present.
So in the nutshell, virgins are inexperienced and naïve.
U don't have to agree with me but it's true.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by proclinician: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:
Hoes are here!
Frustrated Non-virgins are here as usual!

It's okay for a broke poor lady to wish for a rich husband, but it's not okay for a non-virgin guy to wish for a virgin lady.

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impressive!!!

There's no difference between marrying a non-virgin lady and practicing beastiality.

Non-virgin ladies are cursed and deserve to be wiped out of this earth.

What the hell man... You need to take it easy.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Well good for him. My point, no even trust your own wife 100%, talk less of trusting someone else's wife that was once a runz girl

Depends or Ur relationship with said person before marriage. I know the guy trusts his wife and she does him, but that's their problem not mine.
Me on my own, trust my wife cos I sabi what she can or cannot do. How u live Ur life is Ur problem.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by proclinician: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
You too.

I just checked ur profile picture and my phone fell off my hand. I screamed cheyyyy ewoo.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

U can understand what I wrote however u want to. Makes no difference, u will keep Ur opinion. And I never said sex was necessary to build experience in a relationship.
Anyways, let me stress this though. If u take a sample of virgins and non virgins, u will see that virgins rarely keep a relationship ofcos we know some variables that may be the cause. There are more non virgins in long-term relationships and experience is built in that way. That's one way to look at it.
Another way to look at it is this. More Virgins are in the younger age bracket, it's not so easy to find older virgins not that there are none but it's even rarer to find older virgins in long-term relationships. We know the younger a woman is the more likely inexperienced she is cos u need the factors that help one build experience to be present.
So in the nutshell, virgins are inexperienced and naïve.
U don't have to agree with me but it's true.

Lmao. You conducted any survey on this, or you know someone who did
On your second point, I'd have you know ladies (not virgins) of the younger age bracket are largely inexperienced or naive

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olafisoyem:

Going to school is not a guarantee of a good life so don’t go to school

Lmao. Best summary for a stupid thread grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by franchasng: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
wordlord:

But I was a virgin when I met my virgin wife!!!!

Your experience is not a meter for others
congratulations Sir virgin. Are you not ashamed as a man talking about your virginity, it speaks a lot of who you are and your achievements as a man undecided

Listen, the father of Jesus wasn't a virgin, but the mother of Jesus was a virgin.

Throughout the Bible, no reference was made about a man's virginity, but so many verses made reference of a woman's virginity.

All the men after God's heart who were very close to God in the Bible, most if not all of them were never virgins, in fact they were mostly bad men.

So reexamine yourself again. Getting married as a virgin man is useless, don't even mention it anywhere again cos it makes you appear lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
congratulations Sir virgin. Are you not ashamed as a man talking about your virginity, it speaks a lot of who you are.

Listen, the father of Jesus wasn't a virgin, but the mother of Jesus was a virgin.

Throughout the Bible, no reference was made about a man's virginity, but so many verses made reference of a woman's virginity.

All the men after God's heart who were very close to God in the Bible, most if not all of them were never virgins, in fact they were mostly bad men.

So reexamine yourself again. Marrying a virgin as a man is useless, don't even mention it anywhere again cos it makes you appear lipsrsealed

Lmao. This talk weak me aswear grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. You conducted any survey on this, or you know someone who did
On your second point, I'd have you know ladies (not virgins) of the younger age bracket are largely inexperienced or naive

Oh! I forgot to say if one were to make a survey, that was my personal opinion. I was talking based on life's experiences.
Yes, ladies of younger age bracket are generally more naïve, that is true. But remember back then while in secondary school. Those girls in our set that already had boyfriends and where having sex, already knew how to turn boys their age around their fingers but the ones that were still virgins were still learning work. That e.g alone also adds to my point.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by franchasng: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. This talk weak me aswear grin grin grin
how can a grown up man be bragging about marrying as a virgin, what kind of nonsense is that

How many great men in; science, technology, religion, politics, military, academics, etc married as virgin men

Any man bragging about being virgin or marrying as a virgin have nothing of value to offer to any woman, you can quote me anywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Oh! I forgot to say if one were to make a survey, that was my personal opinion. I was talking based on life's experiences.
Yes, ladies of younger age bracket are generally more naïve, that is true. But remember back then while in secondary school. Those girls in our set that already had boyfriends and where having sex, already knew how to turn boys their age around their fingers but the ones that were still virgins were still learning work. That e.g alone also adds to my point.

Lol. This your talk eh. Those girls already having sex knew how to exchange or promise sex for whatever they wanted from the boys. Don't get it twisted please. That's not experience. That's olosho work. So if you are looking to date a lady with olosho working experience, I say, WEHDONE SIR
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by franchasng: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amberon11:
So if the hymen is reconstructed, does she become a virgin again?

If she's only had anal sex does this make her a virgin?

Lmao.... virgin men exist but I'll let you wallow in delusions.
there are two types of virgin women:

1.) Pure virgins or spiritual virgins - those ladies who haven't involved in any form of sexual indulgence, be it kissing, touching, petting, sucking, caressing, smooching, penetration of any kind.

2.) Technical virgins - these are ladies who have indulged in some type of sexual practice like kissing, sucking, fingering, touching, smooching, petting, anal, etc, but have not done vagina penetrative sex. They are called technical virgins

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Lol. This your talk eh. Those girls already having sex knew how to exchange or promise sex for whatever they wanted from the boys. Don't get it twisted please. That's not experience. That's olosho work. So if you are looking to date a lady with olosho working experience, I say, WEHDONE SIR

Anyways, I didn't know olosho work was being done in secondary schools. Na wah for the secondary school u went to, mine was a refined one though all boy but we had a girls school close by.
Anyways, no one said anything about dating anyone. That's Ur own talk. U should get married and free urself from all this small girls who only know about money and dick.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
utenwuson:
Women who married as virgin shouldn't be shouting I was a virgin I was a virgin.... It's not only virginity that keeps the home, most people who marry as virgin don't date the man they married so they hardly understand him....

The day I off was the day one woman was disturbing her husband with I was a virgin before I married you bla bla bla... And the husband gave her a punchline.... Yes... You were a virgin before I met you simply because no sane man could indulge you, you even need to pay me by indulging you... I off....

u say *mouth open wild because bewilderment* Choi!
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by damocool(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
24kmagic:
Nairaland oloshos be like "tell them oooo,
character is the key." You get character but you no fit keep you toto inside pant. Which kind half baked character is that?"

Virginity doesn't guarantee a stable marriage, yes, but same as being a non virgin.

Being a non virgin doesn't guarantee a stable marriage either.

I always advice women to keep their virginity for as long as possible. Not because it will or will not guarantee a stable marriage, but because once the seal is broken, every dick will want to swim in.

But if the seal is intact, you can use it as a guard to chase away some wolfs in sheep clothing.

seal being intact doesn't make any lady a virgin 100%... many of these so called virgins masturbate and still reckon themselves as a virgin, which is totally false..
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
Who made you the judge? Nigerian very judgemental
I used to have that pic and others by the same girl in different poses from the same shoot. If you browse darkpanthera dot com you'll find it. It's a sexy girl. I forget her name. If I had time I would find her and send you the link

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:
there are four types of people:
1)Those that put themselves first before anyone else.
2)those that put others firsts before themselves(pick meshas,SIMPs)
3) those who compromise and ensure they and their partners are both a priority,they maintain a balance(egalitarian)

I will say Ubunja falls into the first category,so expect his views are always from a man's perspective and to favor the man.
why even mention ubunja? Is he always on your mind? Do you meditate on his views? Please, free ubunja. You're now trolling.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:

Double standards ...Ubunja will tell you that its because sex does damage a woman body ,which is pure bullcrap
why even mention ubunja? Is he always on your mind? Do you meditate on his views? Please, free ubunja. You're now trolling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Pataricatering(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
I hope it’s not ur gbola that is tiny sha ? It’s usually u men that have two inches gbola that are always talking shit .
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by wordlord: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
congratulations Sir virgin. Are you not ashamed as a man talking about your virginity, it speaks a lot of who you are and your achievements as a man undecided

So reexamine yourself again. Getting married as a virgin man is useless, don't even mention it anywhere again cos it makes you appear lipsrsealed

haaaaa! e pain am.!!!!

Getting married as a virgin has worked for me ( but of course one man meat is another man,s corona virus.)

Your inferority complex about what you cant achieve is loud here o.

Using bible reference like you did is really appalling. OK, let me handle you ...

Matthew 19:12

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

I am proud of being a virgin at marriage.... your noise will never make me inferior.

Guy case closed. stay on your lane. stay bitter. I aint going to answer your shallow and immoral mind.

Lets the reference be on you

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
I you found this post as trolling than you are a cry baby or poopy pants. What was wrong in what I said? Did I judg you?explained to her you are a pro-man,or you want me to lick your a$$?

I wish you had the guts to tell off trolls like funmi and sexy lassie in this manner
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by hustla(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Wait are u trying to say....since u technically become like every other non-virgin after u loose it in marriage in less than 10mins, so why don’t u just lose it quickly at age 14 or 16 and start stacking up the pen!s count...This statement of urs only makes it seem like it’s baseless remain a virgin till when it’s actually expected for u to start having children...

See, I believe most men don’t really care about removing the hymen and see the bleed...that’s just ceremonial..it’s the psychological feeling of marrying a lady several other men has pass through most guys don’t want to have.....let me even ask.is there something good or cool about marrying a woman with up to 10-15 pen!s count and sometimes with a couple of abortions to show on her resume..?? cos it’s like this is fast becoming the norm...

I have dated at least 3 virgins and there really is nothing special about it

Per what you wrote above, Actually no, but there are decent women out there , you just gotta sieve through it all. After a married woman is disvirgined , she could as well start hoeing around too. I have also seen cases like this

From previous chats, you should be able to know what she has done from her orientation, how wild she was etc There is no guarantee any woman wont turn into community borehole, you just gotta pray for a decent one with sense

it has always worked for me though smiley
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by soleexx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
jumbo14:

Thank you sir I have Ecommerce website, I once created a social dating and people seems not to leave fb and Twitter

Absolutely dating social site won't work in nigeria.. Fb, twitter have seal the space... So what I think you should focus on is School, Hotel, Resutrant, super mart web applications
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
[s]how can a grown up man be bragging about marrying as a virgin, what kind of nonsense is that

How many great men in; science, technology, religion, politics, military, academics, etc married as virgin men

Any man bragging about being virgin or marrying as a virgin have nothing of value to offer to any woman, you can quote me anywhere![/s]
Some great scientists and men in other fields were celibates all tru out their lives till they died. Their contributions are still being put into use till date, their mark can be felt till tomorrow. They had more than enuf to offer aside their dicks. Let that sink into ya head

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by franchasng: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gemineye:
Some great scientists and men in other fields were celibates all tru out their lives till they died. Their contributions are still being put into use till date, their mark can be felt till tomorrow. They had more than enuf to offer aside their dicks. Let that sink into ya head
hahahahaha, oya Mr virgin help us find cure for coronavirus na since your dick is dead, your brain shouldn't be dead too grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:
Some oloshos are angry on this thread o. Lmao.
I swear grin. The painment ehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
[s]hahahahaha, oya Mr virgin help us find cure for coronavirus na since your dick is dead, your brain shouldn't be dead too grin grin cheesy[/s]
Your post is just too incoherent and devoid of any logical reasoning. Have a nice day
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Anyways, I didn't know olosho work was being done in secondary schools. Na wah for the secondary school u went to, mine was a refined one though all boy but we had a girls school close by.
Anyways, no one said anything about dating anyone. That's Ur own talk. U should get married and free urself from all this small girls who only know about money and dick.
Cheers!

Lmao. Young girls in secondary school, probably below the age of 18 having sex is olosho work bro. Maybe not pro olosho but surely amateur or beginner olosho. Anyways, you're contradicting yourself. I responded based on your previous comment. Cheers too

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.