Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (4578 Views)

My Horrible Experience Opening A Gtbank Domiciliary Account / . / Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Whois(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
You can open with internet banking

Re: . by nueleoi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Correct but you wouldn't be allowed to withdraw your funds from your account till you provide the references
Whois:
You can open with internet banking
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by nueleoi(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Thanks bro! Exactly someone has to do it for somebody lol ots not as serious as it seems.
cefezyA:
when you say to entice desperate customers this no! My account officer is my negbour Anyway some one have to do it for someone you can give me a call
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
i am wiling to offer 10k for it because you reside in benin sir, at least it would save me DHL cost of sending the form to references outside the state. And also if you agree i can bring along with me my original CAC registration certificate and also happily sign an idemnity agreement disassociating you from any concerns you might have with regards the account. So its 100% risk free
fados4sure:

I have both and it's 12 years
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
nueleoi:
i am wiling to offer 10k for it because you reside in benin sir, at least it would save me DHL cost of sending the form to references outside the state. And also if you agree i can bring along with me my original CAC registration certificate and also happily sign an idemnity agreement disassociating you from any concerns you might have with regards the account. So its 100% risk free
Today is public holiday
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
really? anyways im always available if you are ready.. i just need to get this acct opening done over with. A convenient public place where we can meet and carry out the needful is all that is needed. No long story.
fados4sure:

Today is public holiday
Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
nueleoi:
really? anyways im always available if you are ready.. i just need to get this acct opening done over with. A convenient public place where we can meet and carry out the needful is all that is needed. No long story.
Tomorrow, bring it with a swore affidavit that you're not going to use the account for fraud.

Meet me at Akpakpava by Access Bank
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
sworn affidavit? how do you mean?
fados4sure:

Tomorrow, bring it with a swore affidavit that you're not going to use the account for fraud.

Meet me at Akpakpava by Access Bank
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
nueleoi:
sworn affidavit? how do you mean?
Na 9ja we dey bros
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
cant the affidavit be hand written with my signature date and venue inscripted
fados4sure:

Na 9ja we dey bros
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
nueleoi:
cant the affidavit be hand written with my signature date and venue inscripted
Okay, no qualms

2 Likes

Re: . by nueleoi(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
i will be there by 11:30.
fados4sure:

Okay, no qualms
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Sorry for the delay the bus driver is still husting for passengers. 12:45 i should have gotten there
nueleoi:
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm at access bank junction now sir
nueleoi:
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Close to the wheel barrow that sells phone accessories
nueleoi:
I'm at access bank junction now sir
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
nueleoi:
Did you still go there? I'm so sorry I haven't been online
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Im there now[qquote author=fados4sure post=88325348]
Did you still go there? I'm so sorry I haven't been online [/quote]
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
I am there right now as we speak
fados4sure:

Did you still go there? I'm so sorry I haven't been online
Re: . by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
nueleoi:
I am there right now as we speak
I'm at Ikpoba Hill now and will take me like 20 minutes to get there. Can you still wait?
Meanwhile, I sent my phone number to your e-mail. Kindly call me
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
I can wait. No call credit. Let me just wait for you
fados4sure:

I'm at Ikpoba Hill now and will take me like 20 minutes to get there. Can you still wait?
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
I am sitted opposite wema bank
fados4sure:

Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
nueleoi:
I am sitted opposite wema bank
Send me your number. I'm close now
Re: . by nueleoi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Im on a wifi network
fados4sure:

Re: . by nueleoi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Im opposite wema bank when u come you will see me. Im wearing a black bag, grey tshirt
fados4sure:

Re: . by ayo84(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2021
did anyone render help to this guy who posted originally, someone else needs a gtb reference, you can check my threads on nairaland.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
ayo84:
did anyone render help to this guy who posted originally, someone else needs a gtb reference, you can check my threads on nairaland.

I assisted him then
Re: . by emmiesmart44(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
fados4sure:

I assisted him then

Hello, Please can I get assistance opening mine as well, I'm a CAC registered business and I'm willing to offer something in return.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2022
emmiesmart44:

Hello, Please can I get assistance opening mine as well, I'm a CAC registered business and I'm willing to offer something in return.
Where is your location?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Can I Use To Start A Standard Barbing Salon / Nigeria To Service $1b Eurobond With N361b / Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.