Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls (1331 Views)

Please How Best Can I Handle A Lazy Brother? / How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church / Please Help! How Can I Handle This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
I chyked a woman (single mother) and she responded negatively. She told almost all her friends and each time I passes in front of her shop they make jest of me. She's from Sapeti in Ogun State, her only son is currently living with grandma in Ogun State. I used to patronise this woman before the conversation (frozen fish), she has tattoos all over her body signalling she's an old farm implement. I'm a single father too with 2 kids, a civil servant.

modified: I pity some of u guys bashing me because I used "old farm implement ". Has it ever occurred to u that some girls/ women are meant for frolicking?
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Petenoir(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Upgrade yourself. Get a nice car. Keep buying from her with 1000 naira notes never collect any change less than N500. Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by donbachi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
"old farm implement"...but if she open,u go enter abi

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
"old farm implement"...but if she open,u go enter abi

of course! Which "responsible" human being will tattoo his/ her body and still be proud to expose it? I'm not referring to the super stars. I guess she had that baby by mistake. I know her too well and considering the number of male "customers" she entertain in her shop on daily basis.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Petenoir:
Upgrade yourself. Get a nice car. Keep buying from her with 1000 naira notes never collect any change less than N500. Thank me later.

She has refused to sell for me, even common sachet water
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Vega100: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
highbee02:

She has refused to sell for me, even common sachet water
Stop going to her shop to buy things, just try to improve yourself... dress well, smell good, look good. The rest will be story!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Petenoir:

I have 1 but not in good condition, I just saw the word NICE in ya comment. Thanks
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Vega100:

Stop going to her shop to buy things, just try to improve yourself... dress well, smell good, look good. The rest will be story!!!

Thanks.

but y did she tell her friends? Y the mockery each time I passes in front of her shop?
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Vega100: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
highbee02:

Thanks.

but y did she tell her friends? Y the mockery each time I passes in front of her shop?
because you are seen as a low class!!! So try and improve yourself to erase that mentality from their head.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
highbee02:
I chyked a woman (single mother) and she responded negatively. She told almost all her friends and each time I passes in front of her shop they make jest of me. She's from Sapeti in Ogun State, her only son is currently living with grandma in Ogun State. I used to patronise this woman before the conversation (frozen fish), she has tattoos all over her body signalling she's an old farm implement. I'm a single father too with 2 kids, a civil servant.

Old man like you, a father of two for that matter, a woman you talked to who declined is making jest of you and you have brought it here to people that some are younger than your son/daughter.

What will you tell your son if a girl does that to him?

You know a woman is farm implement and you want her? You must be a useless Fulani staff

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:

Old man like you, a father of two for that matter, a woman you talked to who declined is making jest of you and you have brought it here to people that some are younger than your son/daughter.

What will you tell your son if a girl does that to him?

You know a woman is farm implement and you want her? You must be a useless Fulani staff

U have spoken well but your last paragraph, who told u a Fulani staff is useless? when a staff can be used to control hundreds of cattle. If u c her and her friends u will surely know where they belong (bleached & exposed cleavage). As a man I just wanted to have a taste because I can't marry her, I just needed someone to keep me warm. Besides, if u are separated or divorced married man u will understand me better. Thanks for the insult once again
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Mateen1000: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:

U have spoken well but your last paragraph, who told u a Fulani staff is useless? when a staff can be used to control hundreds of cattle. If u c her and her friends u will surely know where they belong (bleached & exposed cleavage). As a man I just wanted to have a taste because I can't marry her, I just needed someone to keep me warm. Besides, if u are separated or divorced married man u will understand me better. Thanks for the insult once again
Despite the insults from that Nuisance and Miscreant, You still Reply and Explain without insulting him back, You Earn my respect Sir.

Back to ur issue, Just double ur hustle and improve urself financial, I assure you dat she will be the one to ask you out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Juliearth(f): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:

of course! Which "responsible" human being will tattoo his/ her body and still be proud to expose it? I'm not referring to the super stars. I guess she had that baby by mistake. I know her too well and considering the number of male "customers" she entertain in her shop on daily basis.

Knowing these facts (which seem to be a deal breaker for you) why then did you make advances at her? Were you trying to hit third base and abscond?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Hoodbilonia: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2020
U no fucck am wellla
I hate single parents like shiiit
Had one who snapped her pussy and breast for me.
Disgusting bleached skin.
I wanted to turn her into a local client
But she refused to pay
So i abandoned her yill she used her hand to block me on whatsapp
They are worthless

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Juliearth(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:

Oh, now the picture is clear to me. Seems you like being attracted to bad women, of all the women around you, you chose an over bleached, cleavage-baring farm tool (permit me for borrowing your adjectives). You do not expect to dip your hands in fire and not get burnt. You deserve this treatment that you are getting. You don't need a physical upgrade, a mental upgrade is more like it. No matter how uncouth and unruly a woman appears to be, it is totally out of place to refer to her as a farm tool. Thus its safe to say that you have your own baggage of problems.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Postingnonsense: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:

Start by getting a job
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by americaninja1: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Get a better babe. Stroll with the babe in front of her shop. She will get jealous. Thats a good form of revenge, she will try to form a convo with u after that, dont succumb easily. Use her wash small too before she finally give u the cookies..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Postingnonsense:

Start by getting a job

Did u read the write up? An officer going on level 12 & a postgraduate student
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2020
americaninja1:
Get a better babe. Stroll with the babe in front of her shop. She will get jealous. Thats a good form of revenge, she will try to form a convo with u after that, dont succumb easily. Use her wash small too before she finally give u the cookies..

10ks
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Juliearth:

Oh, now the picture is clear to me. Seems you like being attracted to bad women, of all the women around you, you chose an over bleached, cleavage-baring farm tool (permit me for borrowing your adjectives). You do not expect to dip your hands in fire and not get burnt. You deserve this treatment that you are getting. You don't need a physical upgrade, a mental upgrade is more like it. No matter how uncouth and unruly a woman appears to be, it is totally out of place to refer to her as a farm tool. Thus its safe to say that you have your own baggage of problems.

what mental upgrade are u talking about when nature calls? I only like her fabulous curve, it appears like a water reservoir to me. She has a good physiognomy, lolz.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Juliearth:

Knowing these facts (which seem to be a deal breaker for you) why then did you make advances at her? Were you trying to hit third base and abscond?

I just needed someone to satisfy my urge, have u forgotten the popular saying " your dress is your address"
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Juliearth(f): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:

I just needed someone to satisfy my urge, have u forgotten the popular saying " your dress is your address"

Serves you right then!
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Symptoms of "regret after sex". You are lucky she did not accuse you of rape. You did not pay what she was expecting she was worth and your chyking game is poor, so she could not use the one to compensate for the other. She feels she has lowered her standards.

You need to upgrade your chyking skills. By the time you shut all her friends up by using your upgraded chyking skills on them, jealousy will start worrying her and she will come to beg for rematch with respect.

Practise, practise, practise. Practise makes perfect.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Symptoms of "regret after sex". You are lucky she did not accuse you of rape. You did not pay what she was expecting she was worth and your chyking game is poor, so she could not use the one to compensate for the other. She feels she has lowered her standards.

You need to upgrade your chyking skills. By the time you shut all her friends up by using your upgraded chyking skills on them, jealousy will start worrying her and she will come to beg for rematch with respect.

Practise, practise, practise. Practise makes perfect.

Lolz
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Juliearth:

Serves you right then!

Haha! Kilode?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Justarandomguy: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
highbee02:
I thought u meant choked.
If theyre laughing either she told them u got a Microscopic penis or Not in good bed.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by highbee02: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Justarandomguy:
I thought u meant choked.
If theyre laughing either she told them u got a Microscopic penis or Not in good bed.

Na macroscopic penis I get
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Jabioro: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fashy her ..she is coming back to you..
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Postingnonsense: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2020
highbee02:

Did u read the write up? An officer going on level 12 & a postgraduate student

You are jobless
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Imagine.. See bad mouth.
She's old farm tool, she has 1 child but you have 2 and you're?? New farm tool? Mr. You too have uouryown for body. Free the woman and look for your type. I'm sure you saw the tattoo before chyking her. She refused now, the tattoo became more conspicuous... Men..
Re: How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Imagine.. See bad mouth.
She's old farm tool, she has 1 child but you have 2 and you're?? New farm tool? Mr. You too have your own for body. Free the woman and look for your type.

I'm sure you saw the tattoo before chyking her. She refused now, the tattoo became more conspicuous... Men..

(1) (Reply)

Driver Deface The Windscreen Of His Keke Napep With Different Stickers. PHOTOS / A noticeable pattern / Twitter 'morality' Lawyer Caught In Sex Scandal With Best Friend's Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.