Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (48327 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by ThugBoy(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2020
People wey don first rule nai una dey vote for, how the young want take grow?
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2020
olasco2035:
Northern Youth Group Kickstart Their Campaign For Sanusi 2023
IT CAN'T AND WON'T WORK.
FEMI ADESHINA FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by hush15: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:
The truth is that, Sanusi will make a better president than Tinubu.

Educated
Royal
Experienced
White teeth grin grin grin

Tinubu for Vice president! grin

But that's the whole idea. That's the thought they want to plant. I would rather stick with my Atiku
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Iceberg3: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2020
The black bloody mallams believe they have rights more than the rest of the country.

I don't blame them...I blame the yorubas who are ever their faithful pivot, effort and fulcrum undecided

Walai,if I see these people on the way,I will....... Let me catch them first

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Akinz0126(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

grin grin grin grin bros You wicked oooo.... Tinubu for v.p kwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by GamalNasser: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2020
uthlaw:
so Muslim should not be president after 15yrs of obasanjo and Jonathan!

I voted for Atiku in the last election and Atiku is a Muslim ..I am saying we don't want bigots and nepotic people as president of a secular country again
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by RichBoy247: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

Educated - BSc (Economics), Msc(Islamic Studies), an Islamist/Jihadist is inversely educated
Royal - Emir of Almajaris
Experienced - closed down Oceanic Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Bank PHB, Afribank, e.t.c.
White teeth grin grin grin - Economy is not run with white teeth but with good Economic policies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Nadio2019: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
One Fulani handing over the baton to yet another Fulani! Na only una waka come?

If Igbo were doing half of this, by now you'd be hearing mutterings of 'Igbo greed' and all what not!

Buhari will rather die in power than hand power over to a non Islamist Fulani.

Sanusi is 1000% more Islamist than Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by drLammy(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2020
I always knew they are acting from a Script all along with his dethronement and all
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Risingblue008(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2020
under whc party
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Nadio2019: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Yoruba, Igbo and Southsouth politicians. Say Restructure Nigeria politically or Split Nigeria NOW.
You are doing siddon look Fulani in Nigeria's politics, because northern soldiers created excess number of states in northern region largely controlled by Fulani.
Unless Fulani is tired of ruling Nigeria, no southern presidential candidate can win 25% of votes in 24 States to become President of Nigeria.
No country except Nigeria, ever used land mass or population as yardstick to create a new Federal units like States. The 36 States and Abuja political structure is a fraud favouring Fulani.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by klax(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

Sorry I'm not Tinubu fan infact I dont like him but in your present life and your life to come again and again Tinubu is not Sanusi match, Sanusi is a little boy when it comes to politics so use your brain and all those that click like to your childish comment are just pure educated-illiterates.

You said Sanusi is:
Experience- experience in being pretending jihaddist or forcefully created Islamic bank and blockade other religion to make such move or what

Royal- Royal and he was dethroned bah and about going to jail for looting bah

White Teeth- That is bullshit baby talk I have no word for you on that. Buhari has white teeth yet useless.

Both men are looters in different style so both are out of the question buf in term of who most qualify sorry Sanusi is not in the context. Take it or burst it, your headache.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by baysol: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2020
The Fear of the Yorubas na im go ki both almajiri Northerners and their criminal bed fellow IPOB.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Pasprof27(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2020
My fellow Nigerian, we must not give this guy a chance or werwe all done for.
#FULANISATION agenda.
#ISLAMIZATION plot.
Forget not that this said saint is a direct student of HUSAMA IBN'LADIN

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by pacespot(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2020
What happened to the zoning formula. The truth is Yoruba's will make a better president than any other tribes in Nigeria. They know how to appeal to all parties concerned or ethnic groups without causing ethnic tensions like Niger delta militants or boko haram terrorism. Aside the corruptions and inefficiencies that blighted the obasanjo's regime, the issue of insecurity was kept at bay. Put a Yoruba man that is less corrupt in power, he will bring the dividends of democracy to bear for all Nigerians.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by foreshore(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2020
olasco2035:

We saw it coming when he was dethroned
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Urchman200: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2020
haffaze777:
Igbo crazytains and jews will soon term him [Sanusi] their savior just like they did to Atiku.pathetic beings

God bless Alhaji Hope abdul-gaffaf Uzodinma and all peace loving Igbo muslims
tell us what they tag ur lord and saviour Mr integrity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Eteka1(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Kenneth10110:
As much as i don't want Tinubu this man can't rule us o power must change hands north has ruled enough. Another Islamic minded President make Atiku kukuma rule o
And Atiku is Christian minded shebi?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Kenneth10110(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Eteka1:
And Atiku is Christian minded shebi?

Taar I prefer him to Sanusi cause Buhari will still have power if that man enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by generaltbn: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
olasco2035:
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Meteng: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2020
They just want to scam him and collect small funds
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by semyman: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2020
GamalNasser:
God forbid !!!!!! We don't want another hyper bigot !!!! and Islamic fundamentalist as president , this man will be far worse than Buhari if given the chance

Get a life, islamphobic bigot

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by GamalNasser: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2020
semyman:

Get a life, islamphobic bigot

I am not islamophobic
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by biggy26: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

We don't want. Intelligent, but dishonest!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Stinolexis: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

I don't like any of them,
Tinubu is a looter,
Sanusi is a religions and tribal bigot,

Peter Obi or soludo will do far better than any candidate coming from APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by HalleHayes: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2020
They want El-Rufai to chase him out of Kaduna?
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

some body tell givechy there that this market will not paid well

the man is broke!
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Buchoalfa: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
johnmartus:
You're still living under the roof of your dad. Leave that enclave and come to Lagos to experience real life.

So life is only experienced in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by haffaze777(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Urchman200:
tell us what they tag ur lord and saviour Mr integrity?

Get back behind me Igbo crazytain

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Manero(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is the main agenda why he was removed as Emir, he cannot contest for president as Emir and they do not have someone that is capable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.