Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (48015 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by babytoun: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
princemillla:

Okorocha would be a better option than voting another fulani man with the current herdsmen madness

Na so una DEy start after Na gnashing of teeth go follow

okorocha for president of which country ? why are people so wicked ?

Sanusi should stop this nonsense let him enjoy his rest in Lagos ...anything more n.a. trouble
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by spiralwedge(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Any southerner who clamour for him is dead-@ss stup!d.
Please don't join this folly or amplify it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Perkins2018: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:
The truth is that, Sanusi will make a better president than Tinubu.

Educated
Royal
Experienced
White teeth grin grin grin

Tinubu for Vice president! grin

Tulerdurden.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Ruby5: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Totalconcept(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

I can not just take a look without talk about your comments I really like it ��
1: how long now that north are ruling this country called Nigeria
2: Despite you are ruling this country what is the Nigeria achievement?
3: You that can’t even rule yourself and you starting ruling Nigeria e.g (1) How many Hausa people are alimojiri (2) how many Hausa people are boko haram (3) Despite all the riches how many are you benefit from them only nam nam (4) How many of you people are herdsmen
4: We voted for sai baba what is going on now
5: I will prefer to join niger deltas than him (Sanusi) I like him but it’s cant take my vote even if Tinubi back him.
Northerners you are the shame to Nigeria we don’t see Islam in you..,, You are just a Muslim
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
This guys are the biggest fool. What is all Nigerian youth. Lazy fools
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Totalconcept(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Obim555:
This guys are the biggest fool. What is all Nigerian youth. Lazy fools

It’s pain you why can’t you answer above questions?
I started building my first house for my first wife since when I was 28years I am not a lazy

Walahi Tallahi come to check it no haram in my work I works hard to earn my money when things screwed up I went to Kaduna, Kano, Gusau, Benue, Sokoto, Mina, technically job brother Allihamullilahi I am not a lazy

Fools I don’t think I am fool I don’t wait for someone to give me food to eat only Allah I don’t take permission from no one to marry or start doing any good thing I am not a fool when I was 28 years by that time of yours ages you will carri g plastic around mumu
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Ade4God: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
When the news of Emir Sanusi dethronement came, I posted on my facebook page, 2023 presidency loading, somebody wan chop me raw. Williams Udeme come see ooooo
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Bluntemperor: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

Someone they already adopted as their new Hero.. Even though Sanusi is enjoying his new life in SW Lagos yet we care less about him.

Those people are confused more than weather

Where are the Youth,OP?
Bloggers are also a big problem in today's unrealistic world. Dead on arrival.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Jamesrock(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just as I predicted

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
It already a failed project
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by abvictory: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
So, this is actually a reality of what we have been seeing, from this, i will never believe that Sanusi was really dethroned but a calculated attempt to make people vote him for presidency thinking the north hates him, i can now see what has been going on
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
One Fulani handing over the baton to yet another Fulani! Na only una waka come?

If Igbo were doing half of this, by now you'd be hearing mutterings of 'Igbo greed' and all what not!
, if i reason u ehh, biafra community no get that chance they for rule us cowardly any way i prefer sanusi than asinwaju bola tunibu , we wont let igbos rule
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by brownbib(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Freddykrueger: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
guy222:
Una no the tire? Then it was buhari can only be the president of sambisa forest, now sanusi can only be the president of kano, make una continue, later una go the shout imagilization, i remember when pa chuckwudi carry buhari matter for head then like afro. This is the time for we southern to also decide who we represent us in 2023. If a northern is re-elected a president of this country again, we would surely hold the easth (igbo) responsible because they dont act always making noise on line. I strongly believe you dont even have a voters card.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by kemika8989(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
olasco2035:
Northern Youth Group Kickstart Their Campaign For Sanusi 2023
I see it is only Hausa or should I say the northern politicians has the ability to save Nigeria abi.
Since 1960 they have been saving us from be the riches in Africa to the poorest in the world shine your eyes youth especially the southern and westerns them done the come with there dirty politics again 2023 ����
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
pacespot:
What happened to the zoning formula. The truth is Yoruba's will make a better president than any other tribes in Nigeria. They know how to appeal to all parties concerned or ethnic groups without causing ethnic tensions like Niger delta militants or boko haram terrorism. Aside the corruptions and inefficiencies that blighted the obasanjo's regime, the issue of insecurity was kept at bay. Put a Yoruba man that is less corrupt in power, he will bring the dividends of democracy to bear for all Nigerians.
[quote author=XANDERBOY85 post=87506790]
Northern will rule nigerian for the next coming 16 years wether u like it or not, after then we will handover the power to yorubas for just 8years and continue from our propaganda , cos we are the most populated , am proud of been an almajiri and a true believer of islam i have dedicated myself to allah , & alhamdullah with litle job i do i can feed myself and my family and the once around me, more almajirai will rule nigerian
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by kemika8989(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
olasco2035:
Northern Youth Group Kickstart Their Campaign For Sanusi 2023
I see it is only Hausa or should I say the northern politicians has the ability to save Nigeria abi.
Since 1960 they have been saving us from be the riches in Africa to the poorest in the world shine your eyes youth especially the southern and westerns them done the come with there dirty politics again 2023
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by emmykk(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

Your wickedness is imported hahahaha
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by yeman1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
I PRAY HE SHOULD NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT...because THIS MAN IS NOT WORTHY TO BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT WITH WHAT WE HAVR PASSED THROUGH FROM BUHARI
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by lionel4mercy: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
NDI ALA
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by asorodayo1: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Of course , Tinubu is old and not an economist quote author=SLAP44 post=87505353]The truth is that, Sanusi will make a better president than Tinubu.

Educated
Royal
Experienced

Tinubu for Vice president! grin[/quote]
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by izubext007: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is A game play, the north want to remain in power.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by princemillla(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
babytoun:

Sanusi should stop this nonsense let him enjoy his rest in Lagos ...anything more n.a. trouble

Init better to have joker Okorocha as president than fulani sanusi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Microbekorede(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
U na don start again, Dem dey talk say person no do anything for Kano u still one dey support am. Na make baba talk na watin baba Sabi be that
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by princemillla(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
berrystunn:

Did you say okorocha ? Are you serious?

babytoun:

Init better to have joker Okorocha as president than fulani sanusi
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by MrBONE2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

grin

Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by oyatz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Under which party is Sanusi running?

Btruth:
but seriously, you are right. Can't give my mandate to either Tinubu or Atiku. Sanusi will be better.
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Duru009(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
This was how we were deceived by voting BUHARI !!

Not again !
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Ayo8(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
princemillla:

Okorocha would be a better option than voting another fulani man with the current herdsmen madness

Na so una DEy start after Na gnashing of teeth go follow

Which okorocha..?? So that he can handover to his son-in-law and make his wife and sister ministers abii..?
Re: Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group by Annie939(f): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Educated
Royal
Experienced

the way Buhari make a better president than Jonathan abi? go sleep joor....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.