Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

If You Have A Soul? This Is For You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have A Soul? This Is For You. (278 Views)

Feed A Soul This Ramadan / Please Help A Soul! N15k Needed Very Urgently! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Soul? This Is For You. by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 17, 2020
You are either awake to the true light of the world (personal relationship) very few

Awake to darkness (confusion, false light)

Asleep (blindfolded, decieved)

A big one(confusion and the gangs) is coming to this world, know where you stand and adjust quickly, turn away your eyes from the distractions surrounding you and seek, surrender and follow the true light.

And dont forget, Fear is a weapon, Fear not!

Start with, "Who is the True Light of the world?"
Re: If You Have A Soul? This Is For You. by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: If You Have A Soul? This Is For You. by FemiEddy(m): 4:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: If You Have A Soul? This Is For You. by Qolamiyyu: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please, can I have your whatapp number? I have some questions to ask you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awka & Onitsha Joins Other Cities In The World With Pickmeup Online Cab Service / ASUU Strike: Rewarding Things Students Can Do During The Strike / Super Clean Newly Arrived Black Volkswagen Caravelle 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.