Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman (29399 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: 2023 Presidency: How Governors Saved The PDP From Implosion / Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Waiver Not For Umahi, Dogara And How Osinbajo Saved APC From Fresh Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by zoedew: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2020
The proverbial cat with nine lives Oshiomhole must be! I was wrong on his ouster- Phew! I'm in the hope he'll let Obaseki be.

8 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Sultty(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Him juju work for am

1 Like

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Mayorcole1: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
pfadom:
Fayemi will soon be disgraced on the national scene. His selfish interest has made nonsense of the NGF that he chairs.
abeg leave Fayemi out of it, who’s aspirant interest is not selfish?
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
I’m sure he was given conditions. Lol
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Nyamiri:

You're an Ipob loser. Face PDP your worthless party
You only postponed the the evil day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Nyamiri: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
UwaMmebii:
Obaseki is gone

That's sure. These Governors would make sure he is never given the Apc ticket to come back and cause trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Nyamiri: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
You only postponed the the evil day

You didn't know that when you were jumping about, foaming at the mouth.

Oshiomole 10 Ipob pigs 0

3 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Herdsmen: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2020
I thought they said it was Tinubu.. the oracle of yorubaland and savior f Yoruba tribe of Nigeria

It’s all good.. delay is not denial

Most importantly.. it’s so impossible for the local champion to rule our dear country..

His lordship has been restricted to yorubas... and by then of this administration. The puppet emperor will be relegated to the dustbin of history and condemn to yorubaland

Jagaban of Africa grin wey Africa no know.

Meanwhile so it was igboman that saved the day for Oshiomole.. after all noise by worshippers of Yoruba god.

So the oracle couldn’t save his boy... yet you see his ass sniffers jubilating

Remind me if Baal and it’s prophets

Funny humans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Nyamiri: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Mayorcole1:
abeg leave Fayemi out of it, who’s aspirant interest is not selfish?

Fayemi is a big fool. He doesn't understand national politics. 2 days ago, Aláàfin dragged him, now he's facing this in Abuja.

He should better give himself brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by sapientia(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2020
It was settled in court.

The appeal court first confirmed from Buhari.

That's the drama witnessed xterday.
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Inhabitable1(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2020
bluecircle470:
Shame on all of you who're against Oshiomole including the Ipob PDP members from the yeast who're always on nairaland to thrash shit ever since Oshiomole led APC dealt them a big blow. Oshiomole and Tinubu has been there nightmare. Omo alé
gbogbo

Anu ofia, wetin your brodas do and ur mighty jagaban do? U no see how only Uzodinma dey carry dey matter for head, We know say u guys na hide n seek una sabi do..

1 Like

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by annyz: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Hope Uzodimma is now the savior to Oshiomole.

LESSON:
No body can tell where help may come from.

3 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by tribalmall: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Rollins777:
Really? I don’t think so,they should let Oshiomole resign for he will cause more havoc in Nigeria democracy.

You mean more havoc to your bigoted n sorrow filled pathetic heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by tribalmall: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2020
because we all know Ipob n their tribesmen alike are the most foolish thing in NL.

NoSidonLook:

Keep quiet
Always trying to make it obvious Igbos is your nightmare

What concern Ipob with your inter party business

From news flying around, Fayemi was one of such persons that wanted Osho out. Maybe Fayemi is Ipob too

Obaseki is an Ipob too
And other Nothern elements

The only Ipob governor in the Apc forum fought for Osho.

Even some Apc/Yorubas here on Nairaland wanted Osho out e.g Helinues, Sarki

But it's Ipob, your nightly tormentors, your zombie brain is only programmed to mention

angry
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Nyamiri: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2020
annyz:
Hope Uzodimma is now the savior to Oshiomole.

LESSON:
No body can tell where help may come from.

Oshiomole actually wanted Uzodinma and that's why he was given Apc ticket in Imo. That is the reason for Okorocha's beef with Apc leadership.

4 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Dannyset:
grin

Tinubu, don give Wailers and their Town Criers uppercut.

Una never see anything

He will receive his own uppercut 2023
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:
I thought they said it was Tinubu.. the oracle of yorubaland and savior f Yoruba tribe of Nigeria

Most importantly.. it’s so impossible for the local champion to rule our dear country..

His lordship has been restricted to yorubas... and by then of this administration. The puppet emperor will be relegated to the dustbin of history and condemn to yorubaland

Meanwhile so it was igboman that saved the day for Oshiomole.. after all noise by worshippers of Yoruba god.

Funny humans

Lol. Like it's very funny. Same Igbo some fools are insulting here, na the same Igbo man save embattled chairman. I really can't wait for 2023

1 Like

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Who wan try the Comrade himself? The one man squad the man that single handedly dislodged Obj who is Obaseki the ingrate and his fake followers? shame on them you can't bite the hands that feeds you and expect more food. Oshio Baba the Lord is your strength. Nigeria must better!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Antoeni:
Who wan try the Comrade himself? The one man squad the man that single handedly dislodged Obj who is Obaseki the ingrate and his fake followers? shame on them you can't bite the hands that feeds you and expect more food. Oshio Baba the Lord is your strength. Nigeria must better!

Obaseki would win second term sha
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by danilmo: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:

Funny humans

This one don dey change tune already, I taught u said jagaban is finished.. whoever spoke for oshomole, the fact is whoever TINUBU put forward is final from d elders throne..whatever he touches turns to gold..

Mind u, Uzodinma is not ur serial ipob.. spare him, don't turn him to failure biko,

See if TINUBu said an igbo man should b d next president, nobody can stop it, if he said Atiku is d next ,nobody can stop it, We call him the KingMaker

PDP wish they have a charismatic chairman like Osho.. Oshomole don worry u guys no b small o.. see as una carry APC matter for head..

oin
Cry me a river, I'm sure ur wish was drowned.. I can see ure politically inclined than Tinubu..shebi

Oboy, Repent

6 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Eteka1(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Centcanada:
Democracy is dead without judiciary and judiciary was bought off by the president of the zooo.
Because the Court of Appeal ordered a stay of execution?

1 Like

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Dannyset(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2020
ityP:

He will receive his own uppercut 2023

But for now, swallow your L in peace

2 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by gotnel: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2020
UwaMmebii:
Obaseki is gone

No sir, the only way to follow now is reconciliation, reconstruction and restoration.
Let everyone forgive and forget.
Every battles settled at a time, this is the most important time for all warriors in the APC to withdraw from the battle field.
Oshiomole must change his way of thinking and talking.
Obaseki must do the right things by swearing in the forgotten assembly members.
Oshiomole and Obaseki were together four years ago.
But somehow, somewhere, something went wrong.
As a matter of maturity, the two men must consider themselves forgiven.

1 Like

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Herdsmen: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

This one don dey change tune already, I taught u said jagaban is finished.. whoever spoke for oshomole, the fact is whoever TINUBU put forward is final from d elders throne..whatever he touches turns to gold..

Mind u, Uzodinma is not ur serial ipob.. spare him, don't turn him to failure biko,

See if TINUBu said an igbo man should b d next president, nobody can stop it, if he said Atiku is d next ,nobody can stop it, We call him the KingMaker

PDP wish they have a charismatic chairman like Osho.. Oshomole don worry u guys no b small o.. see as una carry APC matter for head..

oin
Cry me a river, I'm sure ur wish was drowned.. I can see ure politically inclined than Tinubu..shebi

Oboy, Repent

Hausa Fulani is in power ,government , and in charge
Please where is Tinubu,Yoruba tribe and acn .. and don’t tell me about his relegated boys...

Tinubu is finished.. and most importantly his ambition killed.
So what next.

Igboman saved the day for Oshiomole .. if not baguda a close ally of mr president for don wack Oshiomole..

After all . The yorubas at the meeting were shut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by danilmo: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:

Hausa Fulani is in power ,government , and in charge
Please where is Tinubu,Yoruba tribe and acn .. and don’t tell me about his relegated boys...

Tinubu is finished.. and most importantly his ambition killed.
So what next.

Igboman saved the day for Oshiomole .. if not baguda a close ally of mr president for don wack Oshiomole..

After all . The yorubas at the meeting were shut

beer parlor analysis. grin Whatever jagaban touches turns to Gold.

3 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Herdsmen: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

beer parlor analysis. grin Whatever jagaban touches turns to Gold.

Story for Yoruba tribe
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by farous(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2020
UwaMmebii:
Obaseki is gone

Obaseki is a great man. So everybody should be ass licking?
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by odomanis: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2020
bluecircle470:
Shame on all of you who're against Oshiomole including the Ipob PDP members from the yeast who're always on nairaland to thrash shit ever since Oshiomole led APC dealt them a big blow. Oshiomole and Tinubu has been there nightmare. Omo alé gbogbo

Are they the ones that took Oshiomole to court ? Are they members of the APC governors forum ? please leave PDP out of your problem,they have got theirs to worry about.
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Yebosola(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2020
The way PDP e-warriors carry Oshio's issues for head like Gala baffles me, except APC Govt are foolish, it really shows Oshio is PDP nightmare, it will b difficult to remove him, is glaring ant-Oshio are nPDP in APC, they are day dreaming, it will never happen, they have shown their hands too early. Amaechi is a great disappointment to say the least, has he forgetten so quick that he has no base in Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Correcto: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
See I just laugh to see when you hail people with little influence. See the survival of Oshomole can only be guaranteed by Buhari and Kyari.
Bar1941:
Tinubu again showed he is a grandmaster when it comes to the game of political chess. Few days after his letter, a renewed HOPE got to Osho. Kudos to Gov Hope as well for standing tall to defend the short man.

I hope Osho learn his lessons and start behaving maturely.

1 Like

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by bluecircle470: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Inhabitable1:

Anu ofia, wetin your brodas do and ur mighty jagaban do? U no see how only Uzodinma dey carry dey matter for head, We know say u guys na hide n seek una sabi do..

Jagaban will surely rule over you people whether you like it or not. Jagaban has always been the nightmare of your foolish self, too bad.
ekwensu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by bluecircle470: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2020
NoSidonLook:

Keep quiet
Always trying to make it obvious Igbos is your nightmare

What concern Ipob with your inter party business

From news flying around, Fayemi was one of such persons that wanted Osho out. Maybe Fayemi is Ipob too

Obaseki is an Ipob too
And other Nothern elements

The only Ipob governor in the Apc forum fought for Osho.

Even some Apc/Yorubas here on Nairaland wanted Osho out e.g Helinues, Sarki

But it's Ipob, your nightly tormentors, your zombie brain is only programmed to mention

angry

Your foolish self have no headway, stagnant people, as if we were the one that makes you people not to know how to play politics. Always whining like a pig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.