Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (37101 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by magzey: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2020
Kaduna no get Emir, I advise they should create one for Sunusi to continue with his advocacy there.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by AMvanquish: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
Good. That is the best the short Jihadist can do. Create new Emirates for the pedophile Sanusi in Kaduna, Southern Kaduna to be precise. Sanusi Lamido is in stage one of the five stages of humiliation he will go through before he finally goes six feet under the soil.

Ex-staff of Oceanic, Intercontinental, Bank PHB, Afrubank and others are cursing Sanusi everyday and every night

Hahahah. Bad belle & Sons Nigeria limited.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by denjjy(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2020
yeye trending of a yeye Governor with yeye Emir, from yeye North full of yeye people in a yeye country. though many unemployed and lazy Igbos and yoloba are masturbating everyday with this yeye news
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by denjjy(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2020
yeye trending of a yeye Governor with yeye Emir, from yeye North full of yeye people in a yeye country. though many unemployed and lazy Igbos and yoloba are masturbating everyday with this yeye news..
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Banter1(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I think El Rufai should show more solidarity to sanusi by vacating his sit for him to take over so as to shame all AOC members.

There is nothing wrong in showing solidarity to someone who has the same course with u just like El Rufai did to Sanusi.

El Rufai is a Fulani likewise Sanusi
Both are Islamic fundamentalist nd Jihadist.
Both hated GEJ 4 nothing.
Both are slim like Dija
Your education is useless. El rufai and Sanusi been friends since their youths days, and you want him to abandon him? at least that's how your comments sounds. you and your likes here are the type that will abandon friends when they are down. mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Eteka1(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Talknochip:
Nonsense talk. The relationship between El-rufai and SLS goes way back to their teen age. Its so annoying & shallow how all those Apc goons always think or behave whenever Buhari is involved.
Sanusi is your hero too I guess.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Petdagr8t(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Kasuwa magani again?, Kano APC why must you include southern Kaduna territory to whatever suggestions you may have?, last time I checked Kasuwa magani have their own traditional ruler who is running the affairs of his people. Birni Gwari and Makarfi would have been a better suggestion though!!.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by AluraJenson: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Kaduna is not an Islamic State
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Brunicekid(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Kano APC are very funny on this cheesy grin wink They are Kenny Blaq incarnate.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by NGpatriot: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2020
maoolakanm:
Well said.El Rufai should have allowed the dust to settle before his eye service appointments. grin grin grin

Surprised he did not make him the deputy governor or just offer him his own seat.

He looked fake and pretentious ..

grin grin grin
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by kingsmaila(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Kudos El- Rufai you are a friend in deed because you are a friend in need. Those that do not value what the had can keep leaking their wounds.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by mukthar2000(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Better, that is very good response to this man call El Rufai, I could remembered when the kano Election was inconclusive BTW Abbah and Gandollar , the was the one running up and down for Gandollar to be elected as Kano governed, imaging the embarrassment response they give him.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by richeeyo(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2020
RichBoy247:
Good. That is the best the short Jihadist can do. Create new Emirates for the pedophile Sanusi in Kaduna, Southern Kaduna to be precise. Sanusi Lamido is in stage one of the five stages of humiliation he will go through before he finally goes six feet under the soil.

Ex-staff of Oceanic, Intercontinental, Bank PHB, Afrubank and others are cursing Sanusi everyday and every night
Dem sack your father ni

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Bimpe29: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Shame on APC, Kano State Chapter.
Useless set of thieves.
Those appointments and gestures from El-Rufai pained them.
What their dollars stealing member can't do.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by oyeb15: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Hell Rufai is always a traitor and rebel
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Philinho(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2020
tashashiel:
Sanusi sef is tired of wearing the Egungun outfit all day grin
Don't mind him...I can't have such a brain and be quarantined in a local palace
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by joinnow: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Fact for the first time
Anyway I dedicate this to
All the wailers of asiwaju tinubu jagan of Africa..go and die if you want to die..
I dont see anything bad in what elrufia did but.am having a feeling that it was in connection with 2023.

9JA POLITRICK

they will field Sanusi as presidential candidate 2023
already the smart guy has already bought his way into south
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Akponmfet: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2020
junketer:
Edited.......
North is preparing sanusi to take over in 2023 under pdp. Sanusi/obi ticket wins it for pdp against tinubu/kingibe ticket for apc. Hell rufai will become a pdp member before 2023.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Akponmfet: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2020
I think you and your tribe are suffering from inferiority complex. You know an Okoro man can never rule Nigeria, you have accepted it in good faith, you have accepted that you are a piece of pooh,you have accepted that you and your people are worthless.
Congratulations on finally finding your level.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Greyworld: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2020
fordunit:

May whoring not destroy ur life. That's Descushiel picture just in case u don't know.
May busy body not destroy your life. Who call you put.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by ogene144(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

pls shed more lights on this....
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by ogene144(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Omenaalanka: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Surprised he did not make him the deputy governor or just offer him his own seat.

He looked fake and pretentious ..

grin grin grin

[/s]
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by AreaFada2: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2020
omenka:
Here's my take on this whole issue. It is totally confusing what these guys are scheming, that is, if they indeed have an end game to the whole drama.

I feel regardless of the rift that might exist between Ganduje and Sanusi, he couldn't take such a far reaching and decisive action against the Emir without getting the nod of Aso Rock. The seat of the Emir is too important to the superstructure of the Northen Oligarchy. Its reach transcends Kano as a state hence cannot be tampered with unilaterally by the state governor - notwithstanding what Abubakar Rimi said in that video.

That said, the confusing part is the role being played by El Rufai. I mean, it is totally confusing! Recall, if one were to mention a governor as Buhari's closest confidant, that would be Rufai. One would assume anyone condemned by Buhari would be damaged goods to Rufai and he wouldn't touch such a person with a hundred foot pole, let alone hug and hobnob with them!.

Rufai can't deliberately choose to piss on and keep pissing on the president's shoes. And if the president has no problem with him coming to the aid of Sanusi, then why would he give the nod for Sanusi to be dismembered in the first place!!??

It therefore means there is a part of this scheme (IF IT IS A SCHEME) which we have no idea about.

My thoughts...
Just remember one thing. Fulani interest trumps everything. Everything else is negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2020
omenka:
Here's my take on this whole issue. It is totally confusing what these guys are scheming, that is, if they indeed have an end game to the whole drama.

I feel regardless of the rift that might exist between Ganduje and Sanusi, he couldn't take such a far reaching and decisive action against the Emir without getting the nod of Aso Rock. The seat of the Emir is too important to the superstructure of the Northen Oligarchy. Its reach transcends Kano as a state hence cannot be tampered with unilaterally by the state governor - notwithstanding what Abubakar Rimi said in that video.

That said, the confusing part is the role being played by El Rufai. I mean, it is totally confusing! Recall, if one were to mention a governor as Buhari's closest confidant, that would be Rufai. One would assume anyone condemned by Buhari would be damaged goods to Rufai and he wouldn't touch such a person with a hundred foot pole, let alone hug and hobnob with them!.

Rufai can't deliberately choose to piss on and keep pissing on the president's shoes. And if the president has no problem with him coming to the aid of Sanusi, then why would he give the nod for Sanusi to be dismembered in the first place!!??

It therefore means there is a part of this scheme (IF IT IS A SCHEME) which we have no idea about.

My thoughts...
so ganduge would decimate the throne of emir and hausa history just for presidency when they can easily front sanusi if they wished.

You seem to not understand how incapable buhari is on every thing around him, so it's possible for elrufai to be pissing on his shoes cos buhari is not a leader that takes decisions.

Sanusi is a liberal Northerner who would change alot of the conservative attitude the same north is fighting against remember Bihari called fight against terrorism as attack on north
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Manero(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
That was why he was removed as Emir. Northerners knows what they are doing

junketer:
Edited.......
North is preparing sanusi to take over in 2023 under pdp. Sanusi/obi ticket wins it for pdp against tinubu/kingibe ticket for apc. Hell rufai will become a pdp member before 2023.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by agyo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
That is why we must me good to all that you meet along the line- Classmate, Passerby, Elderly, Young, Etc.

AroleOduduwa2:
Ganduje is really pained by the way El rufai rose to the defense of Sanusi, he didn't see it coming, he thought deposing him is enough and that will be the end of Sanusi.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by ityP(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
AreaFada2:

Just remember one thing. Fulani interest trumps everything. Everything else is negotiable.

You know naija well
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Fada Lawd!!!

I think El Rufai should show more solidarity to sanusi by vacating his sit for him to take over so as to shame all AOC members.

There is nothing wrong in showing solidarity to someone who has the same course with u just like El Rufai did to Sanusi.

El Rufai is a Fulani likewise Sanusi
Both are Islamic fundamentalist nd Jihadist.
Both hated GEJ 4 nothing.
Both are slim like Dija
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by 9jaRealist: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

They should be cursing the folks who used those banks (and our money deposited in them) as their piggy banks...smh undecided
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo / Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.