Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (62519 Views)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dottore:
Our parents still achieved near perfect marital union compare to the present era where despite the many "God's directives, leading, revelations and the likes" spinsters and bachelors' program, singles summit and many others there are still very high rate of marital failures.

How to make your marriage work and last forever:
1. Stop listening to feminist inspired messages and campaigns.
2. Don't hear evil about your husband but stylishly poke him when necessary to make unterstand that you know his escapades but choose to make peace. In that way he will respect you forever with guilty conscience.
3. Understand that some men cheat because they love their wives. If they don't cheat they will keep seeing every of your shortfalls.
4. That men have beans (wife) on fire doesn't mean you can't quickly have meat pie (sidechick) and still wait for the beans to cook.
5. Don't try to impress your feminist friends. They have bitter pains in their heart and most want you to fail.
6. Remember that marriage is not competition.
7.Most great man in the Bible had side chicks yet God still loved them. David had 8 wives and was still a man after God's heart. Jacob had 2 sisters, Solomon oh King Solo my man (smh).
If your man is not cheating then he's not a great man. grin
8. If you bother about him cheating with one gal, imagine the pains of moslem women who always have in mind that their husband can come back any day with a new wife and probably send the any of the old one away with or without notice.

No matter how spiritual you want to twist it you can't force a lion to eat grass. It's simply not his food.

Don't call for my head no be my fault. It remains like this until people stop counting sex rounds with the man's ejaculattion.

Despite all those programs, many Ladies have become feminists while many men have become serial cheats!!
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by galaxy2020(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
He has discovered big b**ty is not the answer but character... We pray for them
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

Take it from me, her husband will most likely not embarrass her ..

Who does that to a reasonable wife?, few.

Moreover, my dad once beat my mum once in their early days , then we were young , just once..if she has divorced my dad cox of beer parlor analysis of domestic violence, she will b somewhere else I can't fathom. Today she's happily celebrating 30years in marriage and thanking God for how far the've gone with Joy + healthy promising children/grandchildren to show for it..

Ladies of today, make una calm down, Social theories and marriage are two different thing.. ask ur mum. she's ur best teacher.
So, if a man doesn't have a punching bag, his wife should stand in abi

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by tammie24: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
And you are a dust already..
How much them pay you?
Get out kid!
so until dem pay you before you get sense eh

If they don't pay you
You should not have respect or courtesy abi?

Ode!
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Incandescent:

What if your mum had died in the process of the beating. Just maybe your dad would have remarried and life would go on while your mum would be resting in peace.

Morale of my analysis: learn to consider issues from every side not just from your limited lense of experience
Abi o. Instead of him to go into therapy for the trauma of witnessing domestic violence at such a tender age, he is here glorifying Stockholm syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

Anyway, ure right sha , I'm just talking base on what I read from social media ladies who are bent on divorce at slight provocation, meanwhile most of the workable marriage today, none of them is perfect, I just to give my own parent into it. meanwhile most problem is from men , our wahala too much, if not aggression it ll b cheat, it is on d woman's discretion to make it work, u divorce him on discretion , within a month another Lady is in ,Who is doing who?

watch out , we ll have so many single mums in few years time compare to single dad..

lastly if u can't tolerate Man's wahala, don't marry man. Marry something else or stay single instead all this divorce.
There are more single moms than single dads because custody of kids naturally fall to mothers. For every single Mom, a single dad is lurking somewhere, or did they manufacture the babies on their own?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Mercycity: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
I tell people "FORGIVENESS" is key in the success of any marriage... Been married for about 10years now and I can say without mincing words that "NOTHING IS A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME".

I have forgiven in advance for the things my spouse will still do!
Been married for 12yrs.There are deal breakers but in the end you've just got to let it go.Its likely one will achieve more together than separated

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by djon78(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
zingywingy:
Big wedding can not last.. quote me anywhere.. the bigger the wedding, the lesser the blessings.
Do it moderate or low-key and enjoy happy after.

Because most people concentrate on the wedding day instead of the marriage proper.
Also many men put there hands where there level no reach. Why will a man marry woman wey tear eye pass am? Then the whole thing ends in pain.
You expose your children to that kind of mother.

Men should be very choosy on who becomes the mother of there children.
Marry a woman with motherly wife instincts.

Don't go and expose yourself to trouble.
There will always be a woman who is totally loyal to you. Marry such, not one whose loyalty is divided or not loyal at all.

On the other hand Love, value, respect and take very good care of the woman you have married. The mother of your children. Value and respect her
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Ladycewhy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dupalmer:

My sister it's more glorious for a man or woman to be married and stay married. There's nothing in life that comes easy. Even roses have thorns. The same sun that illuminates the world still hurts the eye and burns the skin.

Meanwhile when marriage fails, she surfers it most. It's easier for a man to remmary several times than for a lady to marry once.
To the bolded ,did the women tell you they are complaining? Lol. So long as she has her children to take care of ,no qualms . Companionship is just a bonus in Nigerian marriages ,many couples are living worse than flat mates .

Las Las any man wey wan turn e house to polygamous house,is very much welcome, all woman to e children,na old age go tell Las Las grin grin grin. After all most Nigerian men only function as sperm donors and not as dads .

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Ladycewhy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Hope the mentality of Kim Kardashian serves your generation well.
Actually kim is enjoying her marriage with kanye , beautiful kids , luxury house , well skulpted body from the best surgeon, what else could a woman ask for ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by danilmo: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

There are more single moms than single dads because custody of kids naturally fall to mothers. For every single Mom, a single dad is lurking somewhere, or did they manufacture the babies on their own?

Of course, they are lurking somewhere most time with another woman in the house that is giving him official rest of mind, Abi u don see young single Dad before wey no remarry ni??

Seriously I don't really pity single mum, not to talk of marrying one, they are bad signals to any Man out there. God forgive me I'm not talking of widows o..
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by danilmo: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

So, if a man doesn't have a punching bag, his wife should stand in abi

If my Mum was my dad punching bag, I'm very sure she ll want the same punching bag in her next life..

That old punching bag of 20+years ago is now the the wife of a Great Public Speaker where special honour and preference is always accustom to her in any occasion dad speaks..U think those things comes without sacrifice abi..Show me one sucxesful family where the Man isnt agrresive or chest in the early days of marriage..

moreover
That old punching bag of then has helped her puncher to nurture Doctor(s), Engineer, pharmacist, and co-graduate.

what we are saying is unrepentant domestic assault. not wen hubby does that once or twice even beg on top , and the next thing in ur mind is divorce. baba.. those early period are one of Men weakest point where he needs the wife to be with him.. Go and divorce na, we have enough court, and ready to redivorce in case of another one in ur new marriage.

All this ajebo ladies self thinking with their buttocks.
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by danilmo: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

Abi o. Instead of him to go into therapy for the trauma of witnessing domestic violence at such a tender age, he is here glorifying Stockholm syndrome.

Whatever u mean by trauma, ure on ur own, I shaa know we went back home to celebrate my parent 30years in marriage graced with different academic professionals. They do this every 5years. If this is what trauma of domestic violence has brought to my family, I think I ll love to b in my same family in my next life. In fact my mum ll marry my Dad 100times in her next life..

I'm sure ure a teenager hovering around the fantasy of social Media

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

If my Mum was my dad punching bag, I'm very sure she ll want the same punching bag in her next life..

That old punching bag of 20+years ago is now the the wife of a Great Public Speaker where special honour and preference is always accustom to her in any occasion dad speaks..U think those things comes without sacrifice abi..Show me one sucxesful family where the Man isnt agrresive or chest in the early days of marriage..

moreover
That old punching bag of then has helped her puncher to nurture Doctor(s), Engineer, pharmacist, and co-graduate.

what we are saying is unrepentant domestic assault. not wen hubby does that once or twice even beg on top , and the next thing in ur mind is divorce. baba.. those early period are one of Men weakest point where he needs the wife to be with him.. Go and divorce na, we have enough court, and ready to redivorce in case of another one in ur new marriage.

All this ajebo ladies self thinking with their buttocks.
Interesting, I hope you know that success is not sexually transmitted.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Incandescent(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

Jesu! grin
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by FuckThaMod: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
tammie24:
so until dem pay you before you get sense eh

If they don't pay you
You should not have respect or courtesy abi?

Ode!
[/s]
You wey get sense u get respect and courtesy?
Don't even need answer cos your first mention exposed you.
Mugu

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by danilmo: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

The type of Ram my Father is doesn't give birth to goat..
In fact some of us are taking over from him business wise, Academically greater than him, his joy.

We were religiously trained by Dad and Mum and to God be the glory none of us is wayward..

So the lineage continues.

wen its ur turn, divorce at slight provocation. Don't take shit from any fucking man okay.
U go dey alright las las.
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by dinachi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
OAP Toolz Oniru removes her husband’s name from her Instagram bio. This has sparked reactions on social media as many are insinuating that there is serious crisis in the marriage.

Toolz got married to Captain Tunde Demuren in a star-studded wedding in Dubai in 2016 and they currently have a son after she lost her first pregnancy.

Toolz now trends on social media after she edited her Instagram bio to remove her husband's name.
I knew it won't last.
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by LaytonBenton: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
LaytonBenton:
Smh. A bunch of entitled fvcks who can't mind their business! She doesn't owe you guys any explanation
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

Whatever u mean by trauma, ure on ur own, I shaa know we went back home to celebrate my parent 30years in marriage graced with different academic professionals. They do this every 5years. If this is what trauma of domestic violence has brought to my family, I think I ll love to b in my same family in my next life. In fact my mum ll marry my Dad 100times in her next life..

I'm sure ure a teenager hovering around the fantasy of social Media
Ahhhhh, I remember, everyone is a teenager once they don't agree with your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by danilmo: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

Ahhhhh, I remember, everyone is a teenager once they don't agree with your opinion.

An average educationalist can analyse u with ur online comment. Divorce at slight provocation most be a comment from a social Media teenager. Im sorry U might b matured in age but ur comment is underage.
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Saintmary(f): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

An average educationalist can analyse u with ur online comment. Divorce at slight provocation most be a comment from a social Media teenager. Im sorry U might b matured in age but ur comment is underage.
When in any of my posts did I ask women to 'divorce at the slightest provocation'?
When did beating up a woman become 'slightest provocation'?
Mr social media adult, Mr adult comment, face your life and stop fouling up my mentions with your disgusting mindset.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by scoundrel(f): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who cares? Marriages crash every day.
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by 9jaRealist: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:
Automatically, she’s now a Nigerian feminist!

Nairaland feminists, welcome your new recruit.

There are many roads to paradise...
Whatever brings someone to the light (of feminism) is welcome!
cheesy
>
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by danilmo: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saintmary:

When in any of my posts did I ask women to 'divorce at the slightest provocation'?
When did beating up a woman become 'slightest provocation'?
Mr social media adult, Mr adult comment, face your life and stop fouling up my mentions with your disgusting mindset.

If my talk of slight provocation has been about my parent as an example of domestic violence which u openly declared my mum should have divorced my Dad, that brought this talk up to this level, Did u just lost the grace of coherence now that I mentioned 'slight provocation' 9ja Feminist and shifting post self. Hmm.mtch
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by victorian(f): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Upon all the love hyping Banky W was hyping his love for Adesua. He still cheats sad

Na WA o!!!!!

Okunrin!!!!

Then Demurin, upon all the praises of how much he loves his wife, he himself still fit cheat

Sighs!!
It's finished then.

Why then get married? If as a man u will end up cheating on your wife!

They should try Mofe damijo's wife tactics!

She gave Mofe, a double dosage for his cheating troubles.

Tit for Tat! Mofe shock! At the end family settle them. And everyone felt at peace. No be only man sabi cheat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by victorian(f): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ogaonos:
only omotola marriage have tested d test of time.mercy own is still young too say such.

Omotola 's marriage lasted this long, cos they are both cheating on each other discreetly and with far away lovers who reside abroad.
I guess maybe to relieve marriage stress and they both have a defined focus, their extra lives outside must not affect the home ,no. Matter what.

She and her husband are determined to stay married and keep their children focused and grounded. Because Las Las, Na the children success in life go make them happy and at peace when they become old and wrinkled .

So yes they cheat on each other but they do it with respect and in coded ways.

Women who break up from their cheating husbands, do so because the women don't want to cheat. They want to stay faithful and expect their husband to stay same as well.

It's a pity but most men cheat, the earlier women realise it. The better for them.

Do Tit for Tat. And everyone comes home happy and relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
victorian:

Omotola 's marriage lasted this long, cos they are both cheating on each other discreetly and with far away lovers who reside abroad.
I guess maybe to relieve marriage stress and they both have a defined focus, their extra lives outside must not affect the home ,no. Matter what.

She and her husband are determined to stay married and keep their children focused and grounded. Because Las Las, Na the children success in life go make them happy and at peace when they become old and wrinkled .

So yes they cheat on each other but they do it with respect and in coded ways.

Women who break up from their cheating husbands, do so because the women don't want to cheat. They want to stay faithful and expect their husband to stay same as well.

It's a pity but most men cheat, the earlier women realise it. The better for them.

Do Tit for Tat. And everyone comes home happy and relaxed.
So in other words u gonna support an open relationship in your marriage...
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by victorian(f): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrpsly247:

So in other words u gonna support an open relationship in your marriage...

In other words. Honestly I don't know until we are about to cross that bridge.

I don't know what I will do if my husband cheats but one thing is sure, I won't kill him and I won't burn him with hot water, neither will I stab him.

But for now? I can't say this is what I will do, cause I want my kids to stay grounded emotionally and all. They come first in any decision I will take when I start popping them out.

May God help us to reason with clear eyes if that period comes up.
So I don't know yet.
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Mrsserene: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
I tell people "FORGIVENESS" is key in the success of any marriage... Been married for about 10years now and I can say without mincing words that "NOTHING IS A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME".

I have forgiven in advance for the things my spouse will still do!
Haaa! Including cheating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mompha Visits Adeherself In Her Home (video) / Wizkid Climbs Mast To Perform In Zambia - Photo / Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.