Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns (1091 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / Those Convicted For Corruption And Their State Of Origin And Geopolitical Zone / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by Perkins2018: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
junketer:
who says igbos are suffering? You guys are always claiming that you brought buhari to power but then the real stats always shut your mouths up. Igbos can never suffer. No matter what you people we will always have more igbos doing better than the rest of nigerians.

There are millions of igbos suffering. If you don’t suffer speak for yourself.
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by mrvitalis(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
senatordave1:

The voting pattern will even widen in 2023 as apc penetrates the ss and see more
Lol you don't know how east and south south have been waiting revenge 2015 ...e ho surprise una die
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by mrvitalis(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
senatordave1:

But you predicted a loss for buhari
Show me where I predicted a lose for buhari and get 100k

I was one of the biggest supporter of buhari as far as nairaland is concerned ...even my Igbo brothers hated me ...told them maths don't lie buhari would win

The maths is against south west it's simple

1 Like

Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by johnmartus(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Naive grin
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by senatordave1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Show me where I predicted a lose for buhari and get 100k

I was one of the biggest supporter of buhari as far as nairaland is concerned ...even my Igbo brothers hated me ...told them maths don't lie buhari would win

The maths is against south west it's simple
Yea,i can remember now.you today us how buhari will do well in aks
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by senatordave1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol you don't know how east and south south have been waiting revenge 2015 ...e ho surprise una die
My brother,ss will give apc more votes
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
senatordave1:

My brother,ss will give apc more votes
Lol if they present a Yoruba man ? ...if they present a northerner yes but a Yoruba man na
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by mrvitalis(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
senatordave1:

Yea,i can remember now.you today us how buhari will do well in aks
And he did
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by babyfaceafrica: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nansense permutations... The south doesn't turn up for votes like the north.. Simple!!.they will rather play football on the street or stay at home... Your votes doesn't count asked Kogi electorates!
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by XANDERBOY85: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yenefer:
PDP can return to power if they run a good campaign with good candidate. APC will lose 2023 election because the North are tired of Buhari and his failed promises. Majority of northeners wanted security, Buhari failed them and extreme poverty on top of insecurities. they don't like Tinubu. The SS and SE are natural APC haters. With the North SS and SE PDP will win

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You have a over-simplified notion of partisan-politics and elections in Nigeria! wink

With any other set of politicians, i'd have gone along with your theory! But need i remind you the desperate, power-hungry and conscienceless characters we're dealing with: Buhari, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Amaechi, Uzodinma, Abba Kyari, and a whole host of other undesirables, desperados and thugs! Goodluck trying to wrest power from that lot in a free and fair contest! wink
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by senatordave1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol if they present a Yoruba man ? ...if they present a northerner yes but a Yoruba man na
The south wants power back whether its yoriba or igbo
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by mrvitalis(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
senatordave1:

The south wants power back whether its yoriba or igbo
Lmao ...now u want power the south had in 2015 back ? U must be joking
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lmao ...now u want power the south had in 2015 back ? U must be joking
Are you a northerner
Re: For Those Keen On The Numbers And Geopolitical Voting Patterns by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you a northerner
I'm an Igbo man ....it's either yorubas agree to zoning or north keep ruling

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Poll: How Would You Want The 311.7m US Dollars Abacha Loot To Be Utilized / Bayelsa: Court Of Appeal To Deliver Judgment On Diri’s Sack By Tribunal Friday / Twitter Needs Nigeria To Grow - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.