Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,901 members, 7,863,098 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad (564 Views)

APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu –Buhari / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by basadenet: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2010
There is speculation going presently that Buhari and Tinubu Ticket is about to become a reality. If it is true, Could dis be d solution to Nigerian problems or a disaster. To me it wil be a disaster, why because d 2 are strange fellas wit different ideologies,both ar muslims and 1 is democrat & other autocrat/tyranny. So 4rm d above, Nigeria wil further drift into problems dan progress. Nairalanders What is ur views.
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by kcng: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2010
Mr. poster don't be afraid? Buhari is your next president.The best of the north will come together with the best of the south.what do we have? the new Nigeria.
w
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by okosodo: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2010
it will amount to nonsense like the ones we have been having before
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by Nsiman(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
My brothers, buhari has fail already with the pairing. We have 2 major religions here and u can't do without the other. When did this ever happen in our country's history of democracy since 1960?
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by Nsiman(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
My brothers, buhari has fail already with the pairing. We have 2 major religions here and u can't do without the other. When did this ever happen in our country's history of democracy since 1960?
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by rebranded(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
That Pair will not rule Nigeria. .not possible so no need for this discussion
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by naso2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
dead on arrival. QED
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by Beaf: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
kcng:

Mr. poster don't be afraid? Buhari is your next president.The best of the north will come together with the best of the south.what do we have? the new Nigeria.
w

Joke of 2010! Tinubu is a freewheeling drug baron, while Buhari should be tried for treason and murder.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-566653.0.html
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by jaygetta(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2010
So, who's the Democrat/Autocrat that a previous poster was alluding to? Buhari is the Autocrat, right, while Tinubu is the Democrat?! LMAO! But, which will work for the betterment of the common people without thinking of first enriching himself and his future generations? Ahhhh. . . .you didn't see that one coming, huh? Anyways, bad pairing! Tinubu should not be the man for Buhari. A better replacement would be Okonjo-Nweala(?), Soludo, or Donald Dude. . . Just my humble opinion!
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by seanet02: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2010
@beaf, what do you known best apart from posting garbages on nairaland? You are such a big good for nothing old fool! When did Tinubu become a drug hawker like your lazy old morons parading themselvers as governors in niger delta? Or you will compare our political leaders here in south west with your docile leaders there even our owambe governor in Oyo state is a million times better than your daft impositors over there. Just compare his monthly allocation to that of your disabled governors who can not even perform despite the 13 percent derivation. Next time try to be more sensible when talking about Tinubu. @jaygetta, little wonder why ritualists abound in your area.
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by Nsiman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
As a matter of fact, any presidential aspirant in nigeria that fails to take the two major religions in nigeria into consideration has made him/herself a failure b4 the polls. Quote me right!
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2010
. . .
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by seanet02: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
@kobojunkie, you are simply biased. Your tainted mind does not allow you to speak even the easiest truth. How can you say Tinubu is not popular in Lagos? Despite what is happening between him and Fash he remain the man to beat anywhere in Lagos. Do you need a sooth payer to tell you that TINUBU is the most popular politician in the south west. People like you can sell Your birth right just because of a few kobo. Simple advice, Dont ever sell your right because of a few KOBO else your mind will become contaminated and all you will be to post is JUNKS which is too bad for people like I.E KOBOJUNKI.E
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2010
I believe this ticket is bad. Main reasons are

a) In Lagos, Tinubu is not popular enough to get half the votes in that state - his many rifts with the current administration has left a bad taste in the mouths of many. Outside of Lagos, Tinubu remains somewhat of a persona non grata

b) Buhari is running mostly on his past record as the only president who, in no time at all, showed Nigerians how good government can be  for them, even if on the surface, and Tinubu does not fit with that

c) Buhari needs someone with a similarly clean record as he has when it comes to corruption -- With the air of suspicion surrounding Tinubu, I suspect the ticket will eventually fail cause of him
Re: Tinubu/buhari Ticket- Good Or Bad by karmrash: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2010
infact dia cmbnatn is wl quite ruin nig vision let ds cud nt be! nfact is hi tym we cndemn any bad cmbnatn

(1) (Reply)

Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto?: Can Someone Pls Show Us Gej's? / Why The Pdp Want Tinubu Incarcerated? / Bayelsa Politics: Is The Nigerian Police Ready For 2011 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.