Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth (2408 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 / Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Izombe: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2020
When It Comes To The Football Industry Is Either You Hear about Messi Or Ronaldo This Superstar Footballers Are The Most Talked About Of Most Times.

Even The Part Of Being The Richest Footballer, Most People Claims Messi Is The Richest While Others Says Ronaldo Is The Richest.

But Hey Take A Chill Pill, Before I Got You Cleared Once And For all. Lol! Even me Myself I Usually Argue With My Friends About This Same Topic Until I Come Across The true Fact Myself proving That Neither Messi Nor Ronaldo Are The Richest Footballer.

Meet The Richest Footballer In The World See His Names, Clubs And Net worth on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/03/17/meet-the-richest-footballer-in-the-world-his-names-club-and-net-worth/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by zoedew: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Receive traffic.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
La click la bend

Foolish blogger

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Czarny(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Izombe u don fcvk up!
Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Izombe: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:
La click la bend

Foolish blogger
Na sense u no get
Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Izombe:

Na sense u no get

Na ur mama lack sense

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Izombe: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

Na ur mama lack sense

No be my fault say u no get mama
Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Izombe:

No be my fault say u no get mama

U way get mama, zombie no better pass u?? As ur mama no teach u manners.. I guess she was busy looking for 'her customers'.. She forgot to train u well

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Izombe: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

U way get mama, zombie no better pass u?? As ur mama no teach u manners.. I guess she was busy looking for 'her customers'.. She forgot to train u well

LOL... He is even proud of being a child of a thousand fathers eyyyaaaah sorry
Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Izombe:

LOL... He is even proud of being a child of a thousand fathers eyyyaaaah sorry

Na ur mama teach us ashaw.o work that year na.. U nor know?
Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Izombe: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

Na ur mama teach us ashaw.o work that year na.. U nor know?

You are now beginning to sound like someone who has birth defects
Re: Meet The Richest Footballer In The World, His Names, Club, And Net Worth by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Izombe:

You are now beginning to sound like someone who has birth defects

Same way ur mama birthed u na.. She for tell u

(1) (Reply)

Want Chills? Haunting Photos You would sure to give you chills / Nigerian Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Mansion In Owerri, Imo State / Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.