Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) (2672 Views)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by SavageMajor(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Apart from being one of the most sought after music producers in Nigeria, Don Jazzy is also a man who values family.
In fact, time and time again, the Mavin Record boss has been pictured showing off his family members on social media as he tries to interact with fans.
In his most recent post on Instagram, Don Jazzy, has once again, shown off a family member, Thomas Ogwuazor. According to him, Ogwuazor happens to be the 'only footballer in my family'.
Don Jazzy shared the photo of them together today, declaring that Ogwuazor is better than Barcelona ace, Lionel Messi.
He wrote: Meet the only footballer in my family @thomasogwuazor .Forget it this my cousin play pass Messi. Already playing in Germany at the moment.
"We will soon steal him to #ManUnited sha maybe he will come and epp us cos I didn’t understand that game today"

1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by MJBOLT: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
at first i thought it was iwobi

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by Ivye(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gaud....*sighs* it not legal to b dz gud looking,,,ryt??
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abeg he should just stay back in Germany! lipsrsealed

We don't need him in Manchester United. smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by BonkoINC: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian footballers are talented no doubt

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by kokoA(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dem family get talent o.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin don jazzy don dey look for attention on the Instagram, cool go marry old man

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
We need him most at shooting star football fc
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by Stanweezy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kai this guy go dey sharp for pitch i.e òga na adu adu based on Ogwuazor levels

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) by willyo(m): 1:56am On Nov 19, 2018
After Falz go say "sweet boy association I be OGA"... See dem SBA original ogas dem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi Uchendu Exquisite Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video) / Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.