Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re (1193 Views)

Gun Wielding Fulani Men Took Over Family Land In Lagos Erects Structure / An Uknown Gun-men Took Me Under Their Custody 3hours Ago / A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re by LiveTimesNG: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
'How Boko Haram men took turns to sleep with with me', rescued pregnant woman recounts ordeal

A pregnant woman who was rescued from Boko Haram's den has recounted how the insurgent men took turns to sleep with her.

The woman recounted her ordeal after about 275 women were rescued last week from the evil forest in Sambisa. The women told their different tales of woes over the weekend.

During a visit to Malkoi, one of the camps for displaced persons in Yola, Adamawa State, women young and old, as well as girls who may need a long time to readjust to normal living, disclosed that they trekked for three days before they were rescued and finally arrived in Yola.

Click below to read details....

'How Boko Haram men took turns to sleep with with me', rescued pregnant woman recounts ordeal https://livetimesng.com/how-boko-haram-men-took-turns-to-sleep-with-with-me-rescued-pregnant-woman-recounts-ordeal/

Re: 'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re by HalleHayes: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
It's in the Quran

She was seen as a captured slave

Re: 'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re by Fasindo: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

Not surprised.

One thing that will never come out of Islam is good news.

Its either Terrorism news.
Pedophile news.
Kidnapping news
Raping of young girls.
Jihadist news
Bombing news.
Forceful conversion news
Etc.

When u hear allahu Akbar, run

(1) (Reply)

Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? / North Korean Citizen Importing 'squid Game' On USB Drive Shot Dead / IPOB/ESN Gunmen Shoot Dead An Innocent Man, Claims He’s Ebubeagu Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.