Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed (1493 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl / Harddon And Ubunja Are Great Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
There's this girl from my department she usually stares at me during and after lectures in as long as we're at the same place,but she never talks to me she can come and greet my friends where we're but she'll never talk to me so i decided to start talkn to her thinking maybe she's just forming hard to get and she's really into me.

So i chatted her up via WhatsApp and we had a smooth conversation then i i to her if she could find time for us to talk 2mrw at school if she's not busy and she said she's going to the school clinic we can jam there i said okay after then i didn't show d next day till the third day.

When i saw her i i couldn't even say her cox i i was the kind of fearful guy in school though she showed signs of hey won't you come and talk to me but i resisted cox of fear............

After that i asked her once again to find a place for us to meet and talk then she gave me a venue and still i couldn't talk later on dat day we met online and she asked me to tell her wat i was gonna tell her or she'll block me.................

So i spat out the words saying i love her and since after den she lost interest in me she no longer replies my chat n she openly rejected me,i i asked for anoda chance to prove to her that I'm worthy of her love and she said okay prove it but after i saw the message and said thanks 4 d 2nd chance she said the message wasn't meant 4 me but rather 4 anoda guy,she short lived my joy...

Since the commencement of dis strike we haven't met and she has been 4ming hard 2 get 4 me thru chat what do you suggest i do as soon as we return from strike..............

Note that we haven't had a conversation for like 5 minutes face 2 face with her.maybe she thinks I'm a coward but guys i really need your help and also I'm hausa by tribe n u know dem with shyness nairalander brodas help me i really luv her ...........
Insults are welcome if they'll add more meaning to my situation
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Froshloaded: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin
Brother be bold, shy Guys don't get ladies easily..
Ladies love bold guys

asked for anoda chance to prove to her that I'm worthy of her love and she said okay prove it but after i saw the message and said thanks 4 d 2nd chance she said the message wasn't meant 4 me but rather 4 anoda guy,she short lived my joy...
Shit
This girl is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Stevyne: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
You be Sissy.

So Wetin you want make Ubunja do.
Goan build your self confidence and Self esteem frist

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by AfroKnight: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
I’m not going to laugh at you. grin

But come on!

Don’t abase yourself like that ever again. She will always hurt you because you gave your heart to a girl who feels she’s more than she really is. There is only one way out. Leave her alone with whatever dignity of yours she has not trampled upon.

Don’t call her.

Don’t greet her first. (She would ignore you and that would further truncate your joy grin)

Answer her greetings in a noncommittal manner then walk away or face your phone.

Ignore her as much as you can.

Focus on yourself.

School your heart to silence. Don’t you ever reveal the depth of your feelings to ANY babe until you have won her over. When you reveal too early they’ll walk all over you.

Sorry man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Lightangel65: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Don't you read redpill or misseducations. You basically ruined it by giving her attention.

1) No one rule is to attempt not to give a Bleep,
2) Never I repeat never say I love you.

You basically gave her to much power, and you are now like the numerous boys chasing her.

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
I can deduct these from your post...

You are shy in person
You are shy on internet( shows in your way of writing)
You are not matured enough to make a girl drool in pants.

Man make money and many mummies must mutter your name, saying mister man, marry me.
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by hazard7(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Am surprised that guys like you still exist in this 21st century. You made a mistake that's all,just don't try to force the issue. You can still get your girl back by:
1)DHV (demonstrating high value)
2)Reading Ubunja's miseducation and apply it.
3)Go and make money as some SIMPS will tell you.
Whatever choice you choose may the force be with you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by SweetBuns(f): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saneesk:
There's this girl from my department she usually stares at me during and after lectures in as long as we're at the same place,but she never talks to me she can come and greet my friends where we're but she'll never talk to me so i decided to start talkn to her thinking maybe she's just forming hard to get and she's really into me.

So i chatted her up via WhatsApp and we had a smooth conversation then i i to her if she could find time for us to talk 2mrw at school if she's not busy and she said she's going to the school clinic we can jam there i said okay after then i didn't show d next day till the third day.

When i saw her i i couldn't even say her cox i i was the kind of fearful guy in school though she showed signs of hey won't you come and talk to me but i resisted cox of fear............

After that i asked her once again to find a place for us to meet and talk then she gave me a venue and still i couldn't talk later on dat day we met online and she asked me to tell her wat i was gonna tell her or she'll block me.................

So i spat out the words saying i love her and since after den she lost interest in me she no longer replies my chat n she openly rejected me,i i asked for anoda chance to prove to her that I'm worthy of her love and she said okay prove it but after i saw the message and said thanks 4 d 2nd chance she said the message wasn't meant 4 me but rather 4 anoda guy,she short lived my joy...

Since the commencement of dis strike we haven't met and she has been 4ming hard 2 get 4 me thru chat what do you suggest i do as soon as we return from strike..............

Note that we haven't had a conversation for like 5 minutes face 2 face with her.maybe she thinks I'm a coward but guys i really need your help and also I'm hausa by tribe n u know dem with shyness nairalander brodas help me i really luv her ...........
Don't worry just continue on your quest
She will surely fall for you if you persist
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Tomide007: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lightangel65:
Don't you read redpill or misseducations. You basically ruined it by giving her attention.

1) No one rule is to attempt not to give a Bleep,
2) Never I repeat never say I love you.

You basically gave her to much power, and you are now like the numerous boys chasing her.

He just joined the queue

1 Like

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by bobowaja(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
tell her wat i was gonna tell her or she'll block me.................

The above is a deal breaker. I can't deal with rude ladies. There and then I will tell her she is a kid and I can't deal with a kid. I am done with her. If she comes back to me, she will only end up as a bedmate and not a lover cos I can't deal with rude personalities.

Op, You have a very low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Omar09(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
hazard7:
Am surprised that guys like you still exist in this 21st century. You made a mistake that's all,just don't try to force the issue. You can still get your girl back by:

The forces are with him....
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Alfather: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
She shouldn,t have tell her you love her, rather say, i want you to fall in love with me.

but what she just displayed shows she is high in manipulating
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Omar09(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saneesk:

1.There's this girl from my department she usually stares at me during and after lectures in as long as we're at the same place,but she never talks to me she can come and greet my friends where we're but she'll never talk to me so i decided to start talkn to her thinking maybe she's just forming hard to get and she's really into me.

2. So i chatted her up via WhatsApp and we had a smooth conversation then i i to her if she could find time for us to talk 2mrw at school if she's not busy and she said she's going to the school clinic we can jam there i said okay after then i didn't show d next day till the third day.

3. When i saw her i i couldn't even say her cox i i was the kind of fearful guy in school though she showed signs of hey won't you come and talk to me but i resisted cox of fear............

4. After that i asked her once again to find a place for us to meet and talk then she gave me a venue and still i couldn't talk later on dat day we met online and she asked me to tell her wat i was gonna tell her or she'll block me.................

5. So i spat out the words saying i love her and since after den she lost interest in me she no longer replies my chat n she openly rejected me,i i asked for anoda chance to prove to her that I'm worthy of her love and she said okay prove it but after i saw the message and said thanks 4 d 2nd chance she said the message wasn't meant 4 me but rather 4 anoda guy,she short lived my joy...

6. Since the commencement of dis strike we haven't met and she has been 4ming hard 2 get 4 me thru chat what do you suggest i do as soon as we return from strike..............

7. Note that we haven't had a conversation for like 5 minutes face 2 face with her.maybe she thinks I'm a coward but guys i really need your help and also I'm hausa by tribe n u know dem with shyness nairalander brodas help me i really luv her ...........

Terrible! How you couldn't mention me. Haven't you seen my works here?
(I'm gonna go ahead and number each paragraph)

1. Now women do crush on men a lot! Yeah... She likes you and she was giving you green lights. Good thing you communicated with her. Bad thing is you couldn't convey your feelings properly and what you wanted from her to avoid being put in the friendzone of which you are already in their!

2. You are very st.upid to fix a date with a girl and not show up. It shows how much of a chicken you are. Imagine you fix a date with a girl and she doesn't show up, what will be your reaction? I know! You wouldn't react much cause you are weak and don't know what to do in such situations.

3. You gotta realize every girl looks very awful when popping. That face you see and tremble, you do not want to see when it's orgasming or pooping. It looks awful believe me. Well since you've got fear of looking at bitches, try to picture any girl naked in the toilet pooping. It will help!

4.You have to say what is on your mind. Whether or not you gonna loose her. She's not the best to happen to you and hell will never be. Always voice out what you feel. Be it anger, pain, love... Anything.

5. Well, you now told her the long awaited words... “you love her”. I will tell you why she rejected you. It's cause it took you almost a week to tell her how you felt about her. This is something you could have told her the first day you met her or at least the second time you were supposed to meet her and bailed on her. She rejected you cause you were not man enough to tell her your feelings. And then she rejected you and started begging? Why? Do you think love is begged? Do you think love is like salary you work for or earn? You should have ended it with OK glad you were honest. And please don't you tell a girl you love her on the first day... Or second or third or without building the relationship... It's a big turn off for them even I as a guy I will be turned off if a pretty lady tells me that on the first day... I'd be like you insane baby?

6. I suggest you move on and let her be. You bleeped up big time.

7. Hey look on the bright side, she doesn't think you are a coward. She knows for a fact YOU ARE A COWARD

When you see girl you like, before you approach her and start spitting shit, ask yourself what you want from her (note friendship is not part of it. Don't be friends with women, they will use you on that platform and you can't do anything about it.) when you done asking yourself what you want from her, communicate it as blunt as it comes to your head don't mix it up with words. Be straightforward and unapologetic.

Ciao

Martinez39s
Mart.inez39
Ubunja
Arthur21
Arthur21s
MissGhosted (my dorlin)
Pansophist
NwaAmaikpe nwanne
Emmaodet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by emmaodet: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omar09:

Terrible! How you couldn't mention me. Haven't you seen my works here?
(I'm gonna go ahead and number each paragraph)

1. Now women do crush on men a lot! Yeah... She likes you and she was giving you green lights. Good thing you communicated with her. Bad thing is you couldn't convey your feelings properly and what you wanted from her to avoid being put in the friendzone of which you are already in their!

2. You are very st.upid to fix a date with a girl and not show up. It shows how much of a chicken you are. Imagine you fix a date with a girl and she doesn't show up, what will be your reaction? I know! You wouldn't react much cause you are weak and don't know what to do in such situations.

3. You gotta realize every girl looks very awful when popping. That face you see and tremble, you do not want to see when it's orgasming or pooping. It looks awful believe me. Well since you've got fear of looking at bitches, try to picture any girl naked in the toilet pooping. It will help!

4.You have to say what is on your mind. Whether or not you gonna loose her. She's not the best to happen to you and hell will never be. Always voice out what you feel. Be it anger, pain, love... Anything.

5. Well, you now told her the long awaited words... “you love her”. I will tell you why she rejected you. It's cause it took you almost a week to tell her how you felt about her. This is something you could have told her the first day you met her or at least the second time you were supposed to meet her and bailed on her. She rejected you cause you were not man enough to tell her your feelings. And then she rejected you and started begging? Why? Do you think love is begged? Do you think love is like salary you work for or earn? You should have ended it with OK glad you were honest. And please don't you tell a girl you love her on the first day... Or second or third or without building the relationship... It's a big turn off for them even I as a guy I will be turned off if a pretty lady tells me that on the first day... I'd be like you insane baby?

6. I suggest you move on and let her be. You bleeped up big time.

7. Hey look on the bright side, she doesn't think you are a coward. She knows for a fact YOU ARE A COWARD

When you see girl you like, before you approach her and start spitting shit, ask yourself what you want from her (note friendship is not part of it. Don't be friends with women, they will use you on that platform and you can't do anything about it.) when you done asking yourself what you want from her, communicate it as blunt as it comes to your head don't mix it up with words. Be straightforward and unapologetic.

Ciao

Martinez39s
Mart.inez39
Ubunja
Arthur21
Arthur21s
MissGhosted (my dorlin)
Pansophist
NwaAmaikpe nwanne
Emmaodet
We shouldn't yab the guy much, i was like him in my secondary and early uni days.
I think he needs someone like a big bros to guide him and give him moral.

With time, he will grow bolder and increase in experience but i think he will lose the lady sha.
It's well with him.
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by 4ckz: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
My candid advice

Relax, this strike would last, it would give you enough time to get over her, you pussy_ass nigga.

By the time you get over her completely, use your time to think about useful stuffs, not one lazy_ass girl waiting to devore your wallet.
I doubt if you can even say no to any of her requests.

Wise men don't date any girl they can't say no to.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by freethinker01: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetBuns:

Don't worry just continue on your quest
She will surely fall for you if you persist
we all know you're lying but you can continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
People go into a relationship because they like the other person, not because the other person like them, and this is particularly true for men. For men, the ideal should be the opposite. Women are the chooser, and when she has pre-selected you, you dont have to hunt much and the she will be right in front of you hunted.

Relationship happens because two people like themselves, the vibes must be mutual. You cant tell if she was that into you just by way she looks at you, but even if she was, you should not be so fast to issue the "I love you" words. You should have spent more time with her, and you could confirm your suspicion whether she likes you in a romantic sense without appearing so cheap

Furthermore, as a man, your "I love you" should be expensive as fcu.k. Women fall in love with their g.enitalia, and men fall in love with their heart. A woman that goes to bed with a man easily is labelled cheap and a prostitute, and a man that says "I love you" so fast is the female version of a prostitute. Its cheap and women don't take it serious. Just as women surrender their g.enitalia to a man that they love and is convinced loves them back, your "I love you" should only be said when you're sure she loves you in return. Confirmation before love confession.

What you should do now is to seize all communication with her, respect yourself and back out, because this is a lost game, and in the unlikely chance that it may resurrect again, you'll have a bargaining power by not being too invested. One of the fundamental rules of any relationship is that "the person that needs the other the least has the most power". You so need her, which means you're voluntarily giving her power over you. She knows this, and you're playing down into her game.

Also, trying to prove yourself or your love to her is nonsense. If she likes you (see my first paragraph), you wont have to jump all those fences. Proving yourself is for losers, dont be that guy. Even if you miss a date with her, she will still reschedule another one with you if she likes you.

I've been on date before where the girl actually paid for it, even though I didnt show up twice before. If she likes you, she will forgive you and try to make it work. Dont be in a relationship where you're both the conductor, the driver, and even the bus. Have some self respect, as it will determines how much she will respect you also. You've done your part but her vibes is not forthcoming, leave bro.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
I forgot to shout out omar09 and also thanks guys nairaland is the only place you'll get real anda honest advices on relationships but also don't 4get my superiors 4gettn a gyl ain't easy....

And how cN up my dating game 2 d next level help me with threads that i can read so as 2 learn more but seriously you guys have tried fir me and I'm blocking her ass right away I'm done with her
And please advice me more I'm working on another lady who normally asks me questions which i definitely know she already has the answers........

Thanks nairaland superiors
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Akinbahm(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
hazard7:

Bro, don't forget we were once like him so, this acts should be expected from the upcoming generation not to talk of the current generation...
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Akinbahm(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Saneesk:

Never ever tell a girl/lady you love her she will always capitalize on it nd use it against you.

The message was not meant for you which she intentionally denied was used to game u nd you fell for it big time.

Saneesk:

The bitter truth free the babe and concentrate on another chick, don't you ever fall for her tactics such as eyeing you, greeting your friends nd excluding you etc.

Once again free the babe totally and off the infatuation feelings you had for her...
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by kissoflife: 4:15am On Mar 18, 2020
word!

pansophist:
People go into a relationship because they like the other person, not because the other person like them. Relationship happens because two people like themselves, the vibes must be mutual. You cant tell if she was that into you just by way she looks at you, but even if she was, you should not be so fast to issue the "I love you" words. You should have spent more time with her, and you could confirm your suspicion whether she likes you in a romantic sense without appearing so cheap

Furthermore, as a man, your "I love you" should be expensive as fcu.k. Women fall in love with their g.enitalia, and men fall in love with their heart. A woman that goes to bed with a man easily is labelled cheap and a prostitute, and a man that says "I love you" so fast is the female version of a prostitute. Its cheap and women don't take it serious. Just as women surrender their g.enitalia to a man that they love and is convinced loves them back, your "I love you" should only be said when you're sure she loves you in return. Confirmation before love confession.

What you should do now is to seize all communication with her, respect yourself and back out, because this is a lost game, and in the unlikely chance that it may resurrect again, you'll have a bargaining power by not being too invested. One of the fundamental rules of any relationship is that "the person that needs the other the least has the most power". You so need her, which means you're voluntarily giving her power over you. She knows this, and you're playing down into her game.

Also, trying to prove yourself or your love to her is nonsense. If she likes you (see my first paragraph), you wont have to jump all those fences. Proving yourself is for losers, dont be that guy. Even if you miss a date with her, she will still reschedule another one with you if she likes you.

I've been on date before where the girl actually paid for it, even though I didnt show up twice before. If she likes you, she will forgive you and try to make it work. Dont be in a relationship where you're both the conductor, the driver, and even the bus. Have some self respect, as it will determines how much she will respect you also. You've done your part but her vibes is not forthcoming, leave bro.
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Omar09(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Saneesk:
I forgot to shout out omar09 and also thanks guys nairaland is the only place you'll get real anda honest advices on relationships but also don't 4get my superiors 4gettn a gyl ain't easy....

And how cN up my dating game 2 d next level help me with threads that i can read so as 2 learn more but seriously you guys have tried fir me and I'm blocking her ass right away I'm done with her
And please advice me more I'm working on another lady who normally asks me questions which i definitely know she already has the answers........

Thanks nairaland superiors

Search HARDDON and read all his post, or you could send me a pm introducing yourself with your moniker and your f. Up I've got a free book for you.
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Omar09(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2020
emmaodet:

We shouldn't yab the guy much, i was like him in my secondary and early uni days.
I think he needs someone like a big bros to guide him and give him moral.

With time, he will grow bolder and increase in experience but i think he will lose the lady sha.
It's well with him.

Lol if we no yab, na women go yab am. With time and with the right big bros, he will grow bolder.

He has already lost the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by drnoel: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2020
hazard7:

Lol, looks like this Jewman @ hazard7 or is it @hardon is back again with his myopic views. But I was really surprised to see that he actually gave the OP the best advice so far apart from the Nr 2, pls at no time must the OP read that crap written by @Ubunja. I can only advice, but what the OP does is his problem.
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by drnoel: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

Lol if we no yab, na women go yab am. With time and with the right big bros, he will grow bolder.

He has already lost the lady.

Looks like that doesn't it? No he hasn't lost her just yet. He reminded me of my days in school, I made such mistakes too but had to learn fast. He only needs time to brush his game up.
His best action now is to remove all form of contact. Since he is soft with her, he removes anything that will remind him of her or make him weak when he sees her. He has to show strength, he has to make her question her power over him. Once he is able to do that and keep her uncertain, he slowly starts winning back what she thinks she has over him. That's just the first step.
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks superiors and also @omar09 u r right i need a big boss in d game to guide me or atleast refer me to something...... anyways thanks for your support I'll definitely cut all contact wit her ASAP
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by hazard7(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, looks like this Jewman @ hazard7 or is it @hardon is back again with his myopic views. But I was really surprised to see that he actually gave the OP the best advice so far apart from the Nr 2, pls at no time must the OP read that crap written by @Ubunja. I can only advice, but what the OP does is his problem.
Looks like you have a real case of jitters
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by drnoel: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
hazard7:

Looks like you have a real case of jitters

Says the guy who is confused?
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by hazard7(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Says the guy who is confused?
Confused? Well that's your fucking opinion
Re: Ubunja,harddon Etc Your Help Is Needed by drnoel: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
hazard7:

Confused? Well that's your fucking opinion

How fucking got into it, I don't understand. Looks like this man is gay that's why he is antiwomen

(1) (Reply)

What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? / Chioma Allegedly Batters Davido, Injures Him On The Leg For Welcoming Another / Why Is Finding A Faithful Girlfriend Hard In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.