Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. (6476 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2010
iyke619:

Bankole's move to ACN to me is a political suicide because he may end up not "capturing" the Guber ticket there and becoming stranded, because ACN is nt PDP where internal democracy is lacking. And failure to do so will put his political career on a down slide which may be too hard to remedy. Look at what Atiku is facing in PDP because he failed to bid his time in PDP ,but instead choose to love-peddler with ACN.

The above is confusing. Does PDP lack internal democracy or not?

iyke619:

My advise to Bankole, is that he is still a very young man with time on his side, he should bid his time until an opportune time in the future when his oppressors like Daniel have left power, then he can make another bid for the Governorship, now his should seek to return as speaker or at least remain a legislator, "a patient dog always get the fattest bone"
Seek return on what ticket? PDP or ACN?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by HamidO1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2010
A thief will always be a thief no matter the party he/she is, Bankole is one of the young Nigerians giving the youth of this nation a bad name. He has all it takes to really challenge most of this people and he choose to join them instead.
ACN is definately getting better by the day with the new crop of leaders we have and we not looking for corrupt minded people to draw us back. Hence, thieves like Bankole should just stay in PDP and get ready for their eminent fall soon.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2010
Ogun ACN has Senator Ibikunle Amosun already for the Governorship seat.

Dimeji should look elsewhere
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by tunde247: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2010
great idea
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by yokiti: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
For whose sake? The populace or his own self? May God help us and deliver the politicians into our hands!
(Am a First timer here
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by iyke619: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The above is confusing. Does PDP lack internal democracy or not?

Yes, it is clearly evident that PDP trully lacks internal democracy, or abi u no dey naija? undecided

Seek return on what ticket? PDP or ACN?

, in PDP ofcourse
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by favouredjb(f): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2010
i lll be watching this page,lies and deciet angry
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Dec 26, 2010
iyke619:

, in PDP ofcourse

Well, at least you see him getting as far as bagging that gubernatorial seat if he joins AC. I personally do not see him performing any better than we have see him perform as legislator in the past 3 or 4 years. I don't understand why he would need or want to be a Governor in his home state as he has been able to make more legitimately as a senator, and senators usually have more power than governors do, and from the much he has done in his home town, it does not seem he needs to be governor to prove anything.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by lawak: 5:10am On Dec 26, 2010
[flash=200,200]http://I say Ole get level. Even your Obama is an ole. Even Jesus was an ole. You see, ole get level.[/flash]
[quote][/quote]

@ileke-idi,  better watch ur utterances,  Merry xmas
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by iyke619: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Well, at least you see him getting as far as bagging that gubernatorial seat if he joins AC. I personally do not see him performing any better than we have see him perform as legislator in the past 3 or 4 years. I don't understand why he would need or want to be a Governor in his home state as he has been able to make more legitimately as a senator, and senators usually have more power than governors do, and from the much he has done in his home town, it does not seem he needs to be governor to prove anything.
Kobojunkie:

dont get you
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by sshalom(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
Moving up and down; the lot of our politicians. Yet, no development in the country,
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Jalal(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Long live d progressives! Let Bank Ole go n enjoy his loot he has no place in ACN.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Aryyor: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2010
Hmmm, Sahara Reporters and their hearsay reporting! How true is this story? Bankole debunked the rumour on Channels TV saying in Yoruba "ACN ko, ACN ni".
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by omoloba123(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2010
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Dimeji Bankole, on Sunday ruled out the possibility of defecting from the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to Opposition party, Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

Bankole who debunked the rumour that he and 70 other members of the PDP in the lower house were contemplating of dumping the PDP for ACN, Read more below

http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=1053
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Gbawe: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
Aryyor:

Hmmm, Sahara Reporters and their hearsay reporting! How true is this story? Bankole debunked the rumour on Channels TV saying in Yoruba "ACN ko, ACN ni".

Well, Bankole might say that if he had held talks with the ACN and the Party rejected his advances . Bankole is not safe in his Job as speaker at all. There are too many permutation that could see him lose out totally in 2011 and I personally think it is logical to conclude that he may have reached out to the ACN Party.

Regardless of public show of unity , OBJ is not too fond of Bankole and his father (long story) and OGD is Jonathan's untouchable pal for now. I don't think Jonathan can forget how Bankole worked hard for the pro-Yar Adua cabal to ensure he was not sworn in as Acting President. Ibori, Aondoakaa , Ojo Madueke, Ruma , Rilwan et al are gone . Bankole survived . His position as Speaker and sycophantic "loyal servant" grovelling to GEJ plus Mr. Presidents own nature not to 'rock the boat' would all have helped Bankole at a time I am sure the hawks would have wanted him removed. He will have to watch himself to ensure he does not get the 'Obgulafor treatment' - especially as those who despise him enjoy the backing of the Presidency. We all know that serious allegations of corruption against Bankole were made to 'dissapear'. In Nigerian politics things often 'reappear' when the time is right as Vincent Ogbulafor can testify to   grin .

http://maxsiollun./2010/06/25/first-fight-in-nigerian-national-assembly-dimeji-bankole-gate/

Disgraceful scenes from the National Assembly in Abuja. A fight broke out in Nigerian parliament after 11 legislators were suspended for accusing the House of Representatives Speaker (Dimeji Bankole) of corruption. The legislators called themselves “The Progressives”, and demanded an investigation into allegations that Speaker Oladimeji Bankole misappropriated 9 billion naira equivalent of an 11 billion budget from 2008 to 2009.  The 11 suspended are:

Dino Melaye, Ehiogie West Idahosa, Independence Ogunewe, Solomon Awhinawi, Austin Nwachukwu and Abbas Anas, Gbenga Oduwaiye, Kayode Amusan, Gbenga Onigbogi, Bitrus Kaze and Doris Uboh.

The EFCC has promised an investigation into the corruption allegations. But we all know what happens to “official investigations” into corruption in Nigeria…
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by otukpo(f): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
He shld better remain with PDP.
HE is very corrupt and a big disappointment to his generation.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by grabdbull: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI (f)
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party.
« #30 on: December 25, 2010, 03:12 AM »

Quote from: Kobojunkie on December 25, 2010, 03:10 AM
No give me that jazz! You are the one who posited that he ought to be rejected simply on the grounds that he was an OLE, and I am simply saying "WHAT THE FRELL?" lol.
That is nothing but DISCRIMINATION . . . ROFLMAO!!

KoboJ, make we no fight for this christmas o  Angry

I say Ole get level. Even your Obama is an ole. Even Jesus was an ole. You see, ole get level.

Bankole in PDP is trouble. He should decamp to APGA

Dimeji has debunked the rumors, so we go just siddon look for now. @Ileke-idi - I have always enjoyed your posts, and considered you to be objective to a large extent, however, I must let you know that this post is totally disappointing. Please show some respect for people's religion.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Ogun ACN has Senator Ibikunle Amosun already for the Governorship seat.

Dimeji should look elsewhere
@ DK, is SIA not in ANPP?,  Abi hin don decamp too?

Bankole in ACN?! If na joke make we stop am angry Back to sender jor
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Ologbenlaniyod(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2012
Make him go acn if he like wetin be my own PDP sef no want jaguda for the party again
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by redsun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
More kingpins joining the "progressive" party.What a dent it will be to the word progress,if he is accepted.

Bankole is yet to serve his time in prison.He is a fugitive like tinubu,the only thing keeping him away from prison is the rogue nigerian system that adorns criminals.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Gbawe: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
redsun: More kingpins joining the "progressive" party.What a dent it will be to the word progress,if he is accepted.

Bankole is yet to serve his time in prison.He is a fugitive like tinubu,the only thing keeping him away from prison is the rogue nigerian system that adorns criminals.

When it is then pointed out that you rant incoherently due to lack of comprehension, merely because you lose focus and lucidity when some characters are mentioned, you begin attempts to obfuscate issues with your usual pointless nonsense.

Can't you see your utterance makes no sense in relation to how this thread is from 2010 and contingent upon prevailing events at that time? Is there any talk about Bankole planning to join ACN today to validate what you write above? Guy, you really need to chill.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by redsun(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gbawe:

When it is then pointed out that you rant incoherently due to lack of comprehension, merely because you lose focus and lucidity when some characters are mentioned, you begin attempts to obfuscate issues with your usual pointless nonsense.

Can't you see your utterance makes no sense in relation to how this thread is from 2010 and contingent upon prevailing events at that time? Is there any talk about Bankole planning to join ACN today to validate what you write above? Guy, you really need to chill.

The fact that you are schooled,mentally enslaved always drives you to see things staright up.Cant you see that which ever way i put it,it stresses the fact that animals like you are treacherous and ill informed.

Whether he join or not,bankole is a thief,tinubu is a thief and there is nothing progressive aboout a den thieves,bimbo.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
redsun:

The fact that you are schooled,mentally enslaved always drives you to see things staright up.Cant you see that which ever way i put it,it stresses the fact that animals like you are treacherous and ill informed.

Whether he join or not,bankole is a thief,tinubu is a thief and there is nothing progressive aboout a den thieves,bimbo.

grin grin grin grin grin Joker plus 'broken record' always foaming rabidly at the mouth. Tut, tut. Very sad combo. It may land you in a small room with padded walls.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin Joker plus 'broken record'. tut, tut. Very sad combo.

You are a mofo on high,like the rest the animals that are ur role models.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Gbawe: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
redsun:

You are a mofo on high,like the rest the animals that are ur role models.

Guy, mind you don't develop health issues with this out of control rage you display everywhere and even on the most innocuous of discussions wink wink Your rabid rants changes nothing. Go and get involved and make the changes you foam at the mouth for others to make.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by redsun(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, mind you don't develop health issues with this out of control rage you display everywhere and even on the most innocuous of discussions wink wink Your rabid rants changes nothing. Go and get involved and make the changes you foam at the mouth for others to make.

I use to think there is anything to salvage in you,but you are just as daft as bluetooth and the likes of mr garri,primitively brick headed.Driven only by two things,tribal bigotory and total misconception of knowledge.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Gbawe: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
redsun:

I use to think there is anything to salvage in you,but you are just as daft as bluetooth and the likes of mr garri,primitively brick headed.Driven only by two things,tribal bigotory and total misconception of knowledge.

look, there are many like you here. I.e fake pan-Africans, pseudo-nationalists and dubious 'uber' patriots all foaming at the mouth at others from the comfort of their diasporan bases. The simplest solution is for you to stop being a coward and get involved to secure the change you want. What single investment do you have in Nigeria ,or even any African Nation, for the level of attention-seeking rants you disturb others with on this forum daily? What is your real, current and tangible connection to Nigeria or Africa beyond the tedious blanket judgement and cursing of folks you bore the forum with daily?

What is the best and quickest way to change status quo than for so-called good men to get involved so that the 'baddies' they lambaste don't have their ways? Folks like you are worthless to Nigeria. All you do is make noise yet I bet you have probably not set foot in Nigeria for a long time and has probably never been in any African Nation outside Nigeria.

I have never seen you suggest anything positive, developmental or even remotely akin to solutions provision here. You call others animal with ease yet fail to appreciate you are the animal with how you curse non-stop, foam at the mouth and reduce everything to the barbaric notion of 'ALUUing' those , good or bad and for whatever motivation, still got involved to lead while you are happy to curse and villify from afar. People like you are nothing but frustrated and bitter souls totally worthless to the struggle of Nigeria. You offer nothing at all because you are jaded and bitter to the point of impotence.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by redsun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gbawe:

look, there are many like you here. I.e fake pan-Africans, pseudo-nationalists and dubious 'uber' patriots all foaming at the mouth at others from the comfort of their diasporan bases. The simplest solution is for you to stop being a coward and get involved to secure the change you want. What single investment do you have in Nigeria ,or even any African Nation, for the level of attention-seeking rants you disturb others with on this forum daily? What is your real, current and tangible connection to Nigeria or Africa beyond the tedious blanket judgement and cursing of folks you bore the forum with daily?

What is the best and quickest way to change status quo than for so-called good men to get involved so that the 'baddies' they lambaste don't have their ways? Folks like you are worthless to Nigeria. All you do is make noise yet I bet you have probably not set foot in Nigeria for a long time and has probably never been in any African Nation outside Nigeria.

I have never seen you suggest anything positive, developmental or even remotely akin to solutions provision here. You call others animal with ease yet fail to appreciate you are the animal with how you curse non-stop, foam at the mouth and reduce everything to the barbaric notion of 'ALUUing' those , good or bad and for whatever motivation, still got involved to lead while you are happy to curse and villify from afar. People like you are nothing but frustrated and bitter souls totally worthless to the struggle of Nigeria. You offer nothing at all because you are jaded and bitter to the point of impotence.

Your oversized ranting cannot change the fact that you are a negative person,that you see solution in treacheary and evil leadership.But i am on the side,i know that what you and generations have to offer as solutions to human development is not good enough for the dogs and i can never come to terms with your type and your deluded imaginations of what is right.

You are the type people like me are on the crusade to crush and shine light in our world.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Gbawe: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
redsun:

Your oversized ranting cannot change the fact that you are a negative person,that you see solution in treacheary and evil leadership.But i am on the side,i know that what you and generations have to offer as solutions to human development is not good enough for the dogs and i can never come to terms with your type and your deluded imaginations of what is right.

You are the type people like me are on the crusade to crush and shine light in our world.

grin grin grin grin "Crusade"? From your diasporan bedsit? grin grin grin Yeah right . Dream on clown. I ask again, what singular investment do you even have in Nigeria or anywhere in Africa? What have you done for any Nigerian? When were you even in the continent of Africa last let alone Nigeria?

Shall we talk about specific things that test your local knowledge of Nigeria i.e the nation you pretend to care about so much?

For all I know, and from how you talk, you are one of those ultra frustrated African-Americans losers who embrace Africa fervently because they are zeros in their Nation of origin. They are always looking to feel good about failed lives brought about because of their own total paranoid focus on 'obstacles' which led them to wastefully blame others entirely for their own wretched existence rather than acknowledge and address innate deficiencies.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by redsun(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin "Crusade"? From your diasporan bedsit? grin grin grin Yeah right . Dream on clown. I ask again, what singular investment do you even have in Nigeria or anywhere in Africa? What have you done for any Nigerian? When were you even in the continent of Africa last let alone Nigeria?

Shall we talk about specific things that test your local knowledge of Nigeria i.e the nation you pretend to care about so much?

For all I know, and from how you talk, you are one of those ultra frustrated African-Americans losers who embrace Africa fervently because they are zeros in their Nation of origin. They are always looking to feel good about failed lives brought about because of their own total paranoid focus on 'obstacles' which led them to wastefully blame others entirely for their own wretched existence rather than acknowledge and address innate deficiencies.

I am a guru,i can only but lead you to a green pasture if you listen.I am not here to cause confusion,division or oppression,i am here to speak the truth,irrespective of who doesnt like it.Because i know that those that against the truth,are agents of darkness and i dont tolerate them.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. by Vogue50: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Till then ! For now , i urge people to reprehend any information coming from Sahara reporters ; facilitator's of deceit , who barely survive by propagating falsehood .
A more reliable source could have sailed through ,this information is false ; considering where it emanated .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How North Cornered 80% Nigeria's Oil Blocs / Train Fares From Port-harcourt To South-east Stations / The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.