Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? (620 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by earlalright(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
my lecturer asked us the same question at the Nigeria Law School, Enugu, and different answers came up from every where. when i told her what i would do, she laughed all through. i just said i would want to lie with my head on her tummy and her fingers picking my short hair. what's yours?
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by MrCork3: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
OK. whats with this Enugu question? angry
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by thweraja10: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2010
my lecturer asked us the same question at the Nigeria Law School, Enugu, and different answers came up from every where. when i told her what i would do, she laughed all through. i just said i would want to lie with my head on her tummy and her fingers picking my short hair. what's yours?

Na wao ooo sleep on belly which pleasure that one go give you
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
sleep all thru
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by iice(f): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
earlalright:

I do that alot or he does it. . .whatever.
Also like sleeping on his tummy grin

I'd like him to watch the aurora borealis with me but since no chance of that right now. . .to watch the stars and dream dreams cheesy
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by queenafric(f): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
Rent a beach house and go frolicking on the beach till we both get tired and retire into d beach house
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by alagha: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2010
is one to scarify something more than love to loved one.
Re: What Should Your Loved One Do This Christmas? by InkedNerd(f): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2010
My loved one(s) should show kindness and compassion to people. That's all I ask.

(1) (Reply)

women and men / I Remain Focused / Which Is Better To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.