Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees (30831 Views)

Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Kimzo: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
pacespot:
Everybody is concerned about the corona virus but none of these voices we heard during SARS brutality
Don't forget Lord Corona is mo respecter of public status or political power, na why them dey talk
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Sunxhub: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why u Dey fear?
Ehn watin I see for this Mater be say the poor get nothing to fear, if d decease affect one e affect all. Even d politicians children make dey that side go feel the heat. As for me I nor Dey dreed
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by dalass(f): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
snazzy5050:
Becuase they're selfish, simple!

Ant they love to travel abroad on Naija money while they overtax the already burdened people!

The Benin border was shut on frivolous matters while they refused to shut the international one because of their families and medical trips.. Wicked and inept set of people undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by bizhop01: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who is Tiwa savage?

Abi na human name?
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by sicily4u: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why should they close the borders and isolate people when some stupid set of people says there nothing like Corona virus, that fg want to use it and loot money
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Cantonese: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
So do you want fulani herdsmen to be hindered from going in and coming out as they like? That for me may be the reason.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by DonDraper66: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Easier said than done.. We don't produce anything in this country, all we do is import.. The country is full with nationals from different countries who have invested tons of cash in the country.. Will we survive if we close all borders for a month?.. I doubt that!!.. Tiwa should stick to twerking for wizboy..
you were much sensible Initially, buh at bottom line , you sounded senseless and jealous
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Sixfeetbelle: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Maybe the virus is already here but we don't know it due to lack of testing equipment. We can help ourselves by doing the ten seconds breathing test and observing daily hygiene.

God save us.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Isoduwa(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Did she close her border for wizkid
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Kenydisharp1985: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Celebrities with fat bank accounts are scared of what will happen to their money when they catch corona. We that our account are empty aren't scared.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by modsfucker: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kimzo:
L Go for test bro, for your friend he might be "asymptomatic", he won't show symptoms until it's gone deep into him,

But my friend came back from the same place with one other person whom he lived together with in India. Is there still the probability that these two guys plus the people they came along with onboard will not show any symptom except me that just picked and dropped him? I'm still thinking I'm just being unnecessarily paranoid.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by therajah: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Humphrizy:
She is on point Sha...the problem we have in dx country be say our government hardly think straight sometimes..I dey even reason am twice before l hug anybody dx days Sha...Nkwucha aburo ujoo

Meanwhile,If U need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey..kindly call/Whatsapp 081 016 66771 Now let's talk about it...9ja na our own..we full ground
If tiwa wan hug you nko, u go reason am??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Humphrizy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
therajah:

If tiwa wan hug you nko, u go reason am??

Ogbeni....I go reason am oh...wetin she carry wey other ladies no carry ? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Wallace2107: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Now border closure is for real grin
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
It has been forecasted that this outbreak of corona virus would lead to a fall in economy of the countries of the world, Nigeria not being left out. Employees might loose their jobs and many markets may shut down to reduce the spread of the disease. What then would be your financial status?

We have come up with a solution that would make many Nigerians still live nice life without doing illegal stuffs. This income generating idea would pay you and I NGN5000 Weekly if you choose to work smart. To be a partaker of this money generating avenue, click on this link https:///2WljHXS to join us today. Wish you the best.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by CanadaOrBust: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
modsfucker:

My friend came back from India and I picked him from the Airport. After dropping him finally, I began to ask myself a lot of questions concerning India and coronavirus.

I immediately stormed google and what I found was frightening. India has about 73 confirmed cases of coronavirus, with one case recorded in the city he was coming from.

Since then, I can't stop myself from thinking about the possibility of having an exposure. Now all symptoms of coronavirus are appearing in me while the dude is moving freely enjoying himself without any fear or stmptom.

My question is, should I go and get tested or I'm just having a coronavirus scare?

Even if u wanted, u can’t get a test. So just suck it up - I’d say corona cannot kill a healthy Nigerian in Nigeria or even sicken him much - our immunity boost from vitamin D from our hot sun is just too much 4 it!
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by modsfucker: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Even if u wanted, u can’t get a test. So just suck it up - I’d say corona cannot kill a healthy Nigerian in Nigeria or even sicken him much - our immunity boost from vitamin D from our hot sun is too much!

I think they've shared some numbers to contact when there's a suspected case, but I don't know if the numbers are working.

I remember the time I had a cut during manicure, and all of a sudden the thought of getting infected with HIV using unsterilized tools came to my mind.

The next day I started developing symptoms of HIV and that was how the symptoms keep increasing by the day, until after I decided to run a test. Even after getting a negative result I still wasn't satisfied. I kept repeating the test every month for more than a year until I finally realized that I was just having a HIV scare.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Oloruntade4(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
sexiestharam:
Nigeria enjoys last minute decisions. It is only when it becomes a pandemic here that the government would close borders. I still do not believe Nigeria has only 3 cases. We should have at least 1000 cases but no testing. The victims most likely are assuming it is malaria or typhoid and are taking ampliclox and artesunate. How many Doctors even conduct tests. Every headache is malaria.

Hmmmm 1000 cases huh......,if your love for corona virus is that deep why not move to Wuhan huh‽
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Asianjollof007: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jestin:
Bobozi President is clueless in all areas but Tiwa why u come dey show us cleavage?
You called that cleavage? Lol, just look at the distance between those boobs cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by byinks(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
cool
Afolabimills:
The dullard in chief will never close d border but if it's rice them go close border useless evil govt
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by CanadaOrBust: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
modsfucker:

I think they've shared some numbers to contact when there's a suspected case, but I don't know if the numbers are working.

I remember the time I had a cut during manicure, and all of a sudden the thought of getting infected with HIV using unsterilized tools came to my mind.

The next day I started developing symptoms of HIV and that was how the symptoms keep increasing by the day, until after I decided to run a test. Even after getting a negative result I still wasn't satisfied. I kept repeating the test every month for more than a year until I finally realized that I was just having a HIV scare.

I am 10000% sure u don’t have corona. India has no corona. Not compared to Italy
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by ehiphill: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Border close border close, do we even have border in the first place? Border wen porus like say tomorrow no dey mcheeww
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by louistearer(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
I
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Ojuororun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
CLOSED.

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by esthervera(f): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Goddess Tiwa,good advice though is only nairalander that's reading ur advice doubt if it can get to d entrance of aso rock talkless of follow ur advice
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by ClaudiaMarie: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
ClaudiaMarie:
I have said this countless times and even garnished it with some expert opinions on how not to spread the virus yet nobody said anything.
But because Tiwa Savage said it casually, BOOM! It's news and see how it made me FTC. grin

Please nobody should hack my FTC

P.S. God please heal our land of this disease.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by therajah: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Humphrizy:

Ogbeni....I go reason am oh...wetin she carry wey other ladies no carry ? undecided
Chop knuckle!! You are my hero today!
Plenty girls better pass sef!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Madam.Your.Punnaa too na Covid~101.Virus grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Akolawole(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2020
snazzy5050:
Becuase they're selfish, simple!

The kind of measure in place at both Lagos and Abuja airports was not even in place at Heathrow Airport.

I doubt if Nigeria 's health minister sleep well for the past 4 weeks.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by modsfucker: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I am 10000% sure u don’t have corona. India has no corona. Not compared to Italy

Yeah, I think I'm just being a hypochondriac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? / Temi Otedola Stuns In Ankara In New Photos / Olakunle Churchill Carrying His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.