Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees (31001 Views)

Men Will Always Break Your Heart–Tiwa Savage Advises Ladies On Being Independent / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Farastein(m): 1:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/

lalasticlala:
Tiwa Savage has reacted to the 3rd case of coronavirus in Nigeria.

She asks why the federal government can't close borders to curtail the spread, and also advises that returnees should be isolated for 14 days.

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by trutht828: 2:16am On Mar 18, 2020
wilemer:

I bet you Nigeria's elite are looking to use the masses to rip off WHO and other int'l orgs when there is an outbreak.

I hope they watch the news and see dat Coronavirus doesn't care for your status.

You allowed your brain to disconnect from your fingers when typing this your comment.

Check her post and your comment and ask yourself how they even relate.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by bamidbamid: 3:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Lol... Close Borders? So you don't want their Sons and daughters to return home? Abi u think they are not aware of the sorry state of health facilities on ground which they av neglected for so long, abi where do u want to isolate returnees better than that hell fire in yaba lagos..
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Sorry bro,but you aren't Tiwa.. and unless Tiwa hasn't said it,we won't take it seriously
Mike008:
I have said this countless times and even garnished it with some expert opinions on how not to spread the virus yet nobody said anything.
But because Tiwa Savage said it casually, BOOM! It's news and see how it made me FTC. grin

Please nobody should hack my FTC

P.S. God please heal our land of this disease.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by dalene1305(f): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2020
So closing borders is a good thing now, what just changed? Buhari will not close borders again, cos when he did the last time, he was called a fool.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Damzybankz: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2020
wow a good advice from toooooooopeeeeeeee
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by izibili44: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
I am returning from Europe in 2 weeks time.You will now isolate me or keep me where?For my country.Come and stop me at the airport.
Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Cousin9999: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dobson43:

angry

God give this slowpoke sense so she can stop reasoning with her anus

Re: Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advises Nigeria To Close Borders, Isolate Returnees by Surrez(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
I wonder why FG ain't close every door come IN and Out.but unfortunately they're selfish they don't care about us and even they don't know we still live sad shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) / Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.