Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

freegurl - Pardon Me But: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / freegurl - Pardon Me But: (1047 Views)

Army Pardon Convicted Soldiers / Should Seun Pardon And Unban All Offenders Or Provide Opt Out Option? / Alams Dressed Like A Woman And Jumped Bail; Pardon For Sale In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

freegurl - Pardon Me But: by freegurl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
hi y'all,
          pardon me if i sound like a novice but i was wondering, was this site started in nigeria?. i would also like to know if there are any texans in the house.
Re: freegurl - Pardon Me But: by Z4M4eva(f): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2006
Hey there Freegurl. Welcome to NL, and about the site and all that, I don't know. Seun might be able to comment on that. Yeah there are people in the house from texas, they can introduce themselves to you
Re: freegurl - Pardon Me But: by naijacutie(f): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2006
Hey Freegurl! I'm also reppin' Houston! Welcome! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: freegurl - Pardon Me But: by icingbaby(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2006
welcome freegurl, and yes they are lot of houston in the house.

H-TOWN FOR LIFE.
Re: freegurl - Pardon Me But: by freegurl(f): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2006
thanks y'all . i really appreciate you taking the time to reply. good to know there are alot of houstonians in the house.
Re: freegurl - Pardon Me But: by Seun(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2006
Yes, the owner and administrator of this site has never left the shores of this country, so it's right to say it was started in Nigeria.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, girl! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Wins Most Resourceful Site / Attn: Mr. Seun / Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.