Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying (11481 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by chozzy: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Brother, just look at how all those who claimed just days ago the virus doesn't exist in the country, and that the government has been lying about cases that exist, being whipped along that line by the likes of ffk, have suddenly made a u-turn.

So the government isnt lying anymore, and they arent out to fleece the people.

You see, this just goes to show how devilish the mind of an average pdp pig is.
[/s]

Oga stop fooling yourself.
You guys never get tired of politicising every issue

How much is Buhari paying you that is more valuable than your health?

For God sake the lives of Nigerians is at stake here.
What's all these stupìd talk about IPOB nor PDP?

If you drop dead today are you going to travel with APC and Buhari
to the grave?

Oga, have some sense I beg. I suspect your an adult

12 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
I am sure there are more cases of this Corona virus in Lagos. People just walking around without knowing they have Corona.

Hmmm...

They should have restricted planes from entering Nigeria.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
ScammerLeo:
omenka is a miserable impotent bastard
he's just using nairaland to cure his depression
i know him very well
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by helinues: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
ScammerLeo:
omenka come out from your cave and let's play
life without you is boring

Simplyleo come here and kneel down
helinues baby how far kiss

Please stop mentioning me..

Abeg you in the name of God.. count me out of this biko
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Area4Area: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
omenka:
Isn't it great seeing that Pigs suddenly believe the virus in in Nigeria and that they arent making things up to embezzle funds meant for it's containment?

What a pity.
Leave them wailers alone, they only believe what they want to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Area4Area: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
ScammerLeo:
[s][/s]
shatap
stop talking nonsense
talk more about killings going on in Benue state
impotent dingbats everywhere
Why not open another thread for that, you've been caught in your lies and trying to derail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by mankan2k7(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
las las, Corona virus is not a respecter of any politicians, everybody is at risk. Both the poor and d rich.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by HMarshal(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
ScammerLeo:
[s][/s]
omenka are you not ashamed of your miserable life that you shamelessly keep parading your frustrated life on nairaland
while your mates are taking care of their kids and wives you're on nairaland throwing banters with 17 years old kids
at 40 (which you clocked this year)
no wife
no girlfriend
nothing nothing
the one that managed you, you nearly killed her that she ran away and cursed you
the only girl that saw good in your miserable pathetic life you abused her even when she condone your inability to perform on the bed
yes omenka you're impotent i know your story well
her friend told me everything
omenka change your ways and apologize to the lady to lift her curse on your soul if not you're doomed forever
40 years na old age oo

amatarasha Gandollaar Rekhina amarabae mizmycoli LZAA Imhotep helinues
Gbas! Gbos!!! Trying to check the odds of there being much blood in this fight so I can stake high

3 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
I don't believe the story....

We are too vigilant and alert to let any suspected COVID case stand unattended to.

If they are talking about the Nigerian from the UK, they exaggerated their bogus story, this Chike (The usual anti-Nigerian people) is ranting on the internet with a den say den say story with zero credible sources, no screen captures showing actual calls to the NCDC.

The NCDC responded to a poster on twitter and the reached out via DM and hours later, the woman was tested and transferred to the hospital for treatment.

Don't fall for the den say den say rubbish the Chike (anti-Nigerian ipob) is peddling, it's another fake news rubbish.

Before the whole COVID-9 thing was a hoax, now all of a sudden, it's no longer a hoax and the FG is sleeping while people languish.

Belive this dub rubbish at your own risk.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Mysticwebb: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
I thought the PDP miserable wailers are saying there's no coronavirus in Nigeria. That the index case from Italy was a hoax.

The deranged wailers led by the useless junky call FFK said that Buhari just want to steal the money meant to fight coronavirus.

If we are to follow their lead, the girl has no any virus, she should enjoy her vacation with her boyfriend.
Just see human being. We are talking about health and life and you are blaming PDP that is not in power.
APC did worse when they were in opposition but that is not what matters now else coronavirus will soon knock at your door. When dying, blaming PDP will not save you.

6 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
omenka:
Brother, just look at how all those who claimed just days ago the virus doesn't exist in the country, and that the government has been lying about cases that exist, being whipped along that line by the likes of ffk, have suddenly made a u-turn.

So the government isnt lying anymore, and they arent out to fleece the people.

You see, this just goes to show how devilish the mind of an average pdp pig is.

lol...Igbos are funny animals I swear... grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by GamalNasser: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
APC is not a govt
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by moderatedguy: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
chozzy:
[s][/s]

ZOMBIE, what has PDP got to do with this matter?

I wonder sef

2 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by SciLab: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
ScammerLeo:
[s][/s]
omenka are you not ashamed of your miserable life that you shamelessly keep parading your frustrated life on nairaland
while your mates are taking care of their kids and wives you're on nairaland throwing banters with 17 years old kids
at 40 (which you clocked this year)
no wife
no girlfriend
nothing nothing
the one that managed you, you nearly killed her that she ran away and cursed you
the only girl that saw good in your miserable pathetic life you abused her even when she condone your inability to perform on the bed
yes omenka you're impotent i know your story well
her friend told me everything
omenka change your ways and apologize to the lady to lift her curse on your soul if not you're doomed forever
40 years na old age oo

amatarasha Gandollaar Rekhina amarabae mizmycoli LZAA Imhotep helinues

shocked shocked

This is serious! Is that guy this hopeless?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by geezynoni: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
How dem take test am tho..cos I presume she would hv been taken to the hospital

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by SciLab: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
I thought the PDP miserable wailers are saying there's no coronavirus in Nigeria. That the index case from Italy was a hoax.

The deranged wailers led by the useless junky call FFK said that Buhari just want to steal the money meant to fight coronavirus.

If we are to follow their lead, the girl has no any virus, she should enjoy her vacation with her boyfriend.

Jamiu, that Islamic cap wey you wear for your head, don make your brain fry finish for this hot weather.

2 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
'China Virus'- Trump

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by haffaze777(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

Please stop mentioning me..

Abeg you in the name of God.. count me out of this biko
Brother you self like wahala o,d guy will keep mention ur moniker
if u continue giving him ur attention,just pretend as if u don't see all his childish rant

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Never trust or pay attention to any Chike or ipob on the internet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Phone Numbers Of Top Nigerian Politicians And Oil Tycoons / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria / Anambra Election: INEC Publishes The Electronic Copy Of The Voters Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.