Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying (11481 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by ayukdaboss(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2020
omenka:
Brother, just look at how all those who claimed just days ago the virus doesn't exist in the country, and that the government has been lying about cases that exist, being whipped along that line by the likes of ffk, have suddenly made a u-turn.

So the government isnt lying anymore, and they arent out to fleece the people.

You see, this just goes to show how devilish the mind of an average pdp pig is.
Not every thing should be politicized, we both shared laughs together during the electioneering period of this government because I was also an ardent follower of Buhari then. To ignore this serious allegation and politicize this issue is a serious low, I expect a lot more from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by abokikhalifa: 12:21am On Mar 18, 2020
alsudan:
All the dullards government care about is to access and divert the 650 million naira the government kept aside to tackle Covid 19 and also to access their own share of the billions of dollars the world bank has kept aside for this virus.

Buhari and his goons don’t give a shiit if corona cololonize Naija.

That poor girl is clearly on her own.

If true, it will surly affect government officials and family members. The good thing about the virus is that. No matter how big or small you are. It will get to you.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by LajaLaba: 3:09am On Mar 18, 2020
I thought u Igbos talk say na audio
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by chozzy: 4:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria under Buhari is a shithole

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Danzakidakura(m): 4:21am On Mar 18, 2020
chozzy:

Whereas, topics like this need to grace homepage immediately.

We have a bunch of liars parading as leaders.
We need to shame them.

Thank God for social media
all the moderators here and even the owner of this forum are all sell out, they protect the interest of the government for their own selfish gain not for the good of the nation and humanity. So even the people shooting corruption in Nigeria are more corrupt than the government.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Danzakidakura(m): 4:24am On Mar 18, 2020
chozzy:
[s][/s]

ZOMBIE, what has PDP got to do with this matter?

brother you dont reason with craze person, object of hate and brainless, so when ever you see them jump and pass because they type without brain .

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Cherez: 4:30am On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Abeg, where is MANNABBQQRILLS??

Na kweshon i ask o..
Lol, dem don isolate naaaaaa
Dem no trust even Bubu to do the right thing as FG no wan close all borders allowing countries with high risk to stil fly in

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by LAUNGUY(m): 4:37am On Mar 18, 2020
smiley
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by selemempe: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2020
chozzy:
[s][/s]

Oga stop fooling yourself.
You guys never get tired of politicising every issue

How much is Buhari paying you that is more valuable than your health?

For God sake the lives of Nigerians is at stake here.
What's all these stupìd talk about IPOB nor PDP?

If you drop dead today are you going to travel with APC and Buhari
to the grave?

Oga, have some sense I beg. I suspect your an adult

who is an adult? Omenka? Yea right

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by juman(m): 4:57am On Mar 18, 2020
If the government is lying, thats very bad.

But there is no specific medicine for the virus.
Also there are many people ordered to stay at their homes by the governments in many countries if their symptoms are mild.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by sodiqapril(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Hedonisst: 6:04am On Mar 18, 2020
When they say third world country, you think say na for nothing? Dey there. Coronavirus would ultimately help trim Nigeria's population to a more manageable number. If we're just 60-80 million people, maybe things would get better. Welcome development. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Area4Area: 6:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Hedonisst:
When they say third world country, you think say na for nothing? Dey there. Coronavirus would ultimately help trim Nigeria's population to a more manageable number. If we're just 60-80 million people, maybe things would get better. Welcome development. Nonsense and ingredients.
I hope the population trimming would start with you and people around you, what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by juman(m): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Some millions of people across the world have corona virus without knowing they have it. I believe that.
They have not so serious sickness or symptoms of the virus.

Only few percentage of victims of the virus need medical attention at the hospital.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Hedonisst: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Area4Area:
I hope the population trimming would start with you and people around you, what do you think?
What I think is that you should go back to school and re-take your English classes, focusing on sarcasm and dark humour.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by surgical: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Aratainment:
How did we get to this as a country?
By voting in an incompetent regime for whatever reasons at our expense
Now there is work to be done by government but nobody to do it because the government lacks capacity

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Sokosuji: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2020
omenka:
May the life of anyone who has been screaming that the virus doesnt exist in this country and that the government is making things up just so they could embezzle monies become the most miserable lufenon the planet if they believe this story.
your own pass to say stoopid childish prayers? Look at all you found to say in a serious matter like this affecting life . SB says you are battling serious depression,.. No doubts about that. Na your type go rub phlegm and spittle everywhere if found with the virus,make everybody kukuma suffer. Change your ways

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Sokosuji: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2020
SciLab:

Jamiu, that Islamic cap wey you wear for your head, don make your brain fry finish for this hot weather.
grin grin This is damn funny inspite of this misery laden thread that some zombies have strove to make more miserable

2 Likes

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Sokosuji: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2020
LajaLaba:
I thought u Igbos talk say na audio
so your point is? We should applaud our useless govt that has made it happen for real...its better now that its proven not to be audio?

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Sokosuji: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
I don't believe the story....

We are too vigilant and alert to let any suspected COVID case stand unattended to.

If they are talking about the Nigerian from the UK, they exaggerated their bogus story, this Chike (The usual anti-Nigerian people) is ranting on the internet with a den say den say story with zero credible sources, no screen captures showing actual calls to the NCDC.

The NCDC responded to a poster on twitter and the reached out via DM and hours later, the woman was tested and transferred to the hospital for treatment.

Don't fall for the den say den say rubbish the Chike (anti-Nigerian ipob) is peddling, it's another fake news rubbish.

Before the whole COVID-9 thing was a hoax, now all of a sudden, it's no longer a hoax and the FG is sleeping while people languish.

Belive this dub rubbish at your own risk.

Gpd Bless Nigeria.

I fervently hope this your post doesn't come back to haunt you

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by SocialJustice: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2020
manGODDED:
I wonder how many people with the coronavirus are walking freely and spreading the virus in Nigeria.
I don't even want to think about the implications, Nigeria will crash should this be true and multiple cases start appearing daily. God help us.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by manGODDED: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Abeg, where is MANNABBQQRILLS??

Na kweshon i ask o..
bros I don answer you before na. He dey yabaleft

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by DModeCntStopMe: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
omenka:
[s]May the life of anyone who has been screaming that the virus doesnt exist in this country and that the government is making things up just so they could embezzle monies become the most miserable lufenon the planet if they believe this story.[/s]

You have missed your covid 19 drugs again

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Gandollaar(f): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2020
haffaze777:
Brother you self like wahala o,d guy will keep mention ur moniker
if u continue giving him ur attention,just pretend as if u don't see all his childish rant
My yoruba mooslim brother.

Allah (piss be upon his head) press you!
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by salam8528: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Tonnexy:
Sorry for trusting the Islamic zoo government
I would rather trust am Islamic zoo than trust stupid animal like u that has no species. Are not the one that claim there is no virus in Nigeria that the govt wants to diverts funds? May God help u guys if truly care ready to change and but if u are not ready to change may toilet fly be better than u and and stupid wailers like u. Nonsense.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by martowskin1(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Sirjamo:
I thought the PDP miserable wailers are saying there's no coronavirus in Nigeria. That the index case from Italy was a hoax.

The deranged wailers led by the useless junky call FFK said that Buhari just want to steal the money meant to fight coronavirus.

If we are to follow their lead, the girl has no any virus, she should enjoy her vacation with her boyfriend.

What are u saying exactly, instead of focusing on government with their media lies, u have to stupidly turn it into a party fight.

This is a virus, u think it knows APC or PDP members...

Una eye go clear soon... Since una sense refuse to reason
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by chozzy: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2020
manGODDED:
I wonder how many people with the coronavirus are walking freely and spreading the virus in Nigeria.

Very sad really
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by haffaze777(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
My yoruba mooslim brother.

Allah (piss be upon his head) press you!

Who did I offend this week?abi wetin make Igbo jew quote me this morning.I rebuke every Igbo jewish pig in u to die by fireeeeeee

Gob bless all peace loving Igbo Muslims grin

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by MrToothBrush: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Hahahaha nobody wann die
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Annie939(f): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2020
sodiqapril:

Please read this http://newswirengr.com/2020/03/17/the-full-story-of-nigerias-unfolding-coronavirus-scandal/
hmmmm so pathetic what a country , am still in tears after reading hmmmmmmmm i don't no what to say I'm speechless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Phone Numbers Of Top Nigerian Politicians And Oil Tycoons / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria / Anambra Election: INEC Publishes The Electronic Copy Of The Voters Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.