Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying (11479 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sokosuji:
I fervently hope this your post doesn't come back to haunt you

Instead of hoping for catastrophy, why not pray for Nigerian and our brave men and women on the Frontline fighting this virus to protect you ungrateful cowards.

I know all people like you hope and pray for is evil, doom and gloom, but God is not on your side.

We defeated Ebola and so shall we defeat Corona virus

God Bless.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by idahme(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
I thought this country is redeemable, but with youths like this it's very very difficult to redeem it from these bad leaders.instead of you to channel that energy to bringing to the limelight how the measures the government should take to contain this covid19, u are hear lamenting about those who are skeptical about the virus been in the country. Everything in Nigeria has turned into child's play and politics, really appalling.

omenka:
May the life of anyone who has been screaming that the virus doesnt exist in this country and that the government is making things up just so they could embezzle monies become the most miserable lufenon the planet if they believe this story.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by IrohKennedyy: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Instead of hoping for catastrophy, why not pray for Nigerian and our brave men and women on the Frontline fighting this virus to protect you ungrateful cowards.

I know all people like you hope and pray for is evil, doom and gloom, but God is not on your side.

God Bless.
[/s]
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by WATCHOVER(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sirjamo:
I thought the PDP miserable wailers are saying there's no coronavirus in Nigeria. That the index case from Italy was a hoax.

The deranged wailers led by the useless junky call FFK said that Buhari just want to steal the money meant to fight coronavirus.

If we are to follow their lead, the girl has no any virus, she should enjoy her vacation with her boyfriend.
You mostly sound st1uipd

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
idahme:
I thought this country is redeemable, but with youths like this it's very very difficult to redeem it from these bad leaders.instead of you to channel that energy to bringing to the limelight how the measures the government should take to contain this covid19, u are hear lamenting about those who are skeptical about the virus been in the country. Everything in Nigeria has turned into child's play and politics, really appalling.

Sorry, the Government doesn't need limelight from people like you, the fact that our government, our brave men and women on the front lines are fighting to keep the virus away from you and your family means they have all the limelight that they need, all they need from ungrateful, irredeemable and unpatriotic people like you is prayers for them and their families.

The government kept Ebola away from you and your family same way they've kept COVID-19 away from you and your family, be grateful instead of being bitter and disgruntled.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by IrohKennedyy: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Sorry, the Government doesn't need limelight from people like you, they fact that our government, our brave men and women on the front lines fighting to keep the virus away from you and your family have all the limelight that they need, all they need from ungrateful, irredeemable and unpatriotic people like you is prayers for them and their families.

The government kept Ebola away from you and your family same way they've kept COVID-19 away from you and your family, be grateful instead of being bitter and disgruntled.

[/s]
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Sokosuji: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bless.
You are not just hoping for ,..you are actually working towards catastrophy by turning a very serious issue to politics and an avenue to exhibit your hateful nature.. Somebody just pointed out a criminal negligence on the part of the go ernment that can as well endanger your already gravely endangered existence and all u can do is pour out all the venom you are made up of on him and his purported tribesmen .. In your warped reasoning you own the government and others don't own a stake hence your fevered attempt to defend every goof

You need help,.... FERVENTLY!
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Bundaweber: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Annie939:
hmmmm so pathetic what a country , am still in tears after reading hmmmmmmmm i don't no what to say I'm speechless.

story full of lies and conjectures. no1 point to that fact is that As far as all political stakeholders are aware ehanire is no where near the race to be governor. infact his junior sister who incidentally is a former senator and wife to Gen. T.Y Danjuma, Mrs Daisy Danjuma is a hardcore supporter of Obaseki. His cousin is Mrs. Yinka Omorogbe is an integral part of Obaseki inner caucus and the commissioner of Justice. Don't know why our half baked reporters like to resort to sensationalism and fake news in this trying times
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
You are not just hoping for ,..you are actually working towards catastrophy by turning a very serious issue to politics and an avenue to exhibit your hateful nature.. Somebody just pointed out a criminal negligence on the part of the go ernment that can as well endanger your already gravely endangered existence and all u can do is pour out all the venom you are made up of on him and his purported tribesmen .. In your warped reasoning you own the government and others don't own a stake hence your fevered attempt to defend every goof

You need help,.... FERVENTLY!
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11221793_es6smzrwoaezab7_jfif_jpeg5ea58ccc6ec040ad33d7cdf25409feb5

I don't do ipob fake news.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Sokosuji: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11221793_es6smzrwoaezab7_jfif_jpeg5ea58ccc6ec040ad33d7cdf25409feb5

I don't do ipob fake news.

Lol.. U just confirmed that indeed you actually need help.. Psychiatric help inclusive smiley
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
Lol.. U just confirmed that indeed you actually need help.. Psychiatric help inclusive smiley
[/s]

The fact that you have psych doesn't mean other people are in the same boat with you. You are on your own.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
chozzy:
A guy on Twitter called out the NCDC for not coming to test his friend who was experiencing the CoronaVirus symptoms.
They called and called for 3 days straight ... they kept promising that they would come to test her.

It was not until he called them out on Twitter yesterday that she was tested. And guess what? She is positive !

They still left her at home. Said they would be back but haven't been. No treatment. Nothing.

The NCDC account just tweeted that she's been transferred to the hospital in Yaba. And guess what? It's another lie
She is still at home where they left her

Ehhhhh that’s what to be expected in a third world shithole nahhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Ehhhhh that’s what to be expected in a third world shithole nahhh

Third world shithole in Nigeria have 5 cases and ZERO deaths while first world countries have tens of thousands of cases and thousands of deaths.

See how dumb and clueless you sound.?

Thank God I'm in the shithole today

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Senigentle(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nawa o...this thing is getting serious than the way we are taking it in this country
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Third world shithole in Nigeria have 5 cases and ZERO deaths while first world countries have tens of thousands of cases and thousands of deaths.

See how dumb and clueless you sound.?

Thank God I'm in the shithole today

God Bless Nigeria.

At least their government aren’t that dumb like yours and have quickly find ways to curb stomp the virus from spreading more by setting rules such as no public gatherings, schools and restaurants should be closed etc.

So yeah keep thanking God who’s isn’t gonna come down to save una ass when things get out of control because of the greediness of una governments.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
sammyfrosh:

At least their government aren’t that dumb like yours and have quickly find ways to curb stomp the virus from spreading more by setting rules such as no public gatherings, schools and restaurants should be closed etc.

So yeah keep thanking God who’s isn’t gonna come down to save una ass when things get out of control because of the greediness of una governments.
[/s]

Their government is not dumb but their approach is chaotic and full of incompetence, they have 6,000 cases and over 100 deaths in America while we have 5 and zero death, but we are still dumb? grin

See how dumb you and your bitter and hateful Igbos are..

You evil people just wish we have virus deaths and calamity all over the place, but God is greater than you evil people..

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by wirinet(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Yeah, after the US president was in denial and dilly dallied for 2 months.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
wirinet:

Yeah, after the US president was in denial and dilly dallied for 2 months.
Not talking about only US brah, am talking of most European countries in general.

USA nah shit.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Their government is not dumb but their approach is chaotic and full of incompetence, they have 6,000 cases and over 100 deaths in America while we have 5 and zero death, but we are still dumb? grin

See how dumb you and your bitter and hateful Igbos are..

You evil people just wish we have virus deaths and calamity all over the place, but God is greater than you evil people..

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

That’s to be expected giving that most people who traveled to and fro are mostly Europeans and their countries are also the most traveled to destinations so that’s a given.

Am not an ipob lol, just me stating my own opinion brah.

I don’t wish Nigeria or Nigerians calamities, at least not the innocent ones but I would be delighted if those in powers can get a visit from the virus, e for sweet me die.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by wirinet(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Not talking about only us brah, am talking of most European countries in general.

USA nah shit.
Italy that became world distributor of coronavirus before they woke up.
Europe handled the pandemic in a very shitty manner.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
wirinet:

But a real measure has been taken after that stunt with 9 people getting infected.

Am sure if 9 people got infected in Naija, the government will still try keeping the truth away from you lots until it gets outta hands.

I hope you guys government won’t be your bane shaaa
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

That’s to be expected giving that most people who traveled to and fro are mostly Europeans and their countries are also the most traveled to destinations so that’s a given.

Am not an ipob lol, just me stating my own opinion brah.

I don’t wish Nigeria or Nigerians calamities, at least not the innocent ones but I would be delighted if those in powers can get a visit from the virus, e for sweet me die.

America bungled their COVID-19 approach and the consequences are 6,000 cases and 100 deaths, but according to you, their approach is wonderful and better than Nigeria with just 5 cases and zero death?

Why is failure better than success in your ipob world.?

See warped and backward mentality.

The tin hared and bitterness against Nigeria dey do to you Igbos don pass comedy..

grin grin
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

America bungled their COVID-19 approach and the consequences are 6,000 cases and 100 deaths, but according to you, their approach is wonderful and better than Nigeria with just 5 cases and zero death?

Why is failure better than success in your ipob world.?

See warped and backward mentality.

The tin hared and bitterness against Nigeria dey do to you Igbos don pass comedy..

grin grin

Lol like I said am not Ipob, infact am an Ibadan guy to be precise so I don’t see how that correlates with supporting ipob.

Yea whatever you say brah, am too tired to reply now.

Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
wirinet:

They sad and miserable because we are not saddled with thousands of deaths and infections like Italy..

How can people with thousands of people with infection and deaths better than you with 5 cases of infection and not a single death?

I just don't get that backward and evil logic.

They have serious low self esteem, and personal insecurity issues.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by NGpatriot: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
sammyfrosh:

Lol like I said am not Ipob, infact am an Ibadan guy to be precise so I don’t see how that correlates with supporting ipob.

Yea whatever you say brah, am too tired to reply now.
[/s]

God will not answer your prayer because we are not going to have thousands of infections and deaths like the people you think are better than us because their people are dying all over the place.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

God will not answer your prayer because we are not going to have thousands of infections and deaths like the people you think are better than us because their people are dying all over the place.

God Bless Nigeria.

Depends on how your own view of God is shaaa but to me humans brought this on themselves so it doesn’t concern any imaginary sky daddy.
Now let’s hope that the actual scientists who are working days and nights find a cure for this Covid-19 virus.

Take care now
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by wirinet(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Depends on how your own view of God is shaaa but to me humans brought this on themselves so it doesn’t consern any imaginary sky daddy.
Now let’s hope that the actual scientists who are working days and nights find a cure for this Covid-19 virus.

Take care now
There is no cure. The virus will burn itself out eventually. We get a major coronavirus pandemic once every century, the last was the Spanish Flu in 1918 that affected about 27% of the world population and killed over 50million people.
Re: COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
wirinet:

There is no cure. The virus will burn itself out eventually. We get a major coronavirus pandemic once every century, the last was the Spanish Flu in 1918 that affected about 27% of the world population and killed over 50million people.

Was the Spanish flu related to the corona virus or do you meant SARS which was also a Covid virus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.