Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal (11923 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by robosky02(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal And Went Ahead To Be A Forth Wife

Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal And Went Ahead To Be A Forth Wife

Africa richest man, Aliko Dangote who is the CEO of the Dangote Group is said to have married three wives.

Although he ended up divorcing the three of them, the marriage brought forth 15 children.

Aliko Dangote got married to his first wife in the year 1977. The lady was indeed beautiful and charming. The marriage ended in divorce as it didn’t last for a long time.

Aliko Dangote decided to take in another wife after the divorce of his first wife. He had to seek for the hand of one of daughters of the Former president of Nigeria, Umaru Musa Yar Adua.

Late Umaru Musa Yar Adua had three daughters named Nafisat Yar Adua, Maryam Yar Adua and Zainab Yar Adua.

Aliko Dangote requested for the hand of Nafisat Yar Adua in marriage in 2009. Nafisat Yar Adua refused to marry Aliko Dangote reasons being she was a friend to his daughter, Halima Dangote.

After Nafisat’s refusal to marry Aliko Dangote, she got married to a former governor of Bauchi State named Isa Yugudu. Isa Yugudu had three wives before marrying Nafisat Yar Adua, making her his fourth wife.

Maryam Yar Adua and Zainab Yar Adua who happen to be the sisters of Nafisat Yar Adua also got married to ex-governors of states.

The union of Isa Yugudu and Nafisat is blessed with four lovely children, three sons and a daughter.

A photo of Nafisat Yugudu and her four children can be seen below.

Lalasticlala mynd44
https://naijapledge.com/2020/03/16/meet-the-lady-who-rejected-aliko-dangote-marriage-proposal-and-went-ahead-to-be-a-forth-wife/

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by backnbeta(f): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Her life, her choice!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by SocialJustice: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dangote has 15 children?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Nwodosis(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na news be this?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Her life...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Topxcel: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is interesting
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by SweetCunt97(f): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
15 children!?

Na poverty dey yab man naw.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by robosky02(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
Dangote has 15 children?

See some here

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by olasaad(f): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
robosky02:

Africa richest man, Aliko Dangote who is the CEO of the Dangote Group is said to have married three wives.

Although he ended up divorcing the three of them, the marriage brought forth 15 children.

Aliko Dangote got married to his first wife in the year 1977. The lady was indeed beautiful and charming. The marriage ended in divorce as it didn’t last for a long time.

Aliko Dangote decided to take in another wife after the divorce of his first wife. He had to seek for the hand of one of daughters of the Former president of Nigeria, Umaru Musa Yar Adua.

Late Umaru Musa Yar Adua had three daughters named Nafisat Yar Adua, Maryam Yar Adua and Zainab Yar Adua.

Aliko Dangote requested for the hand of Nafisat Yar Adua in marriage in 2009. Nafisat Yar Adua refused to marry Aliko Dangote reasons being she was a friend to his daughter, Halima Dangote.

After Nafisat’s refusal to marry Aliko Dangote, she got married to a former governor of Bauchi State named Isa Yugudu. Isa Yugudu had three wives before marrying Nafisat Yar Adua, making her his fourth wife.

Maryam Yar Adua and Zainab Yar Adua who happen to be the sisters of Nafisat Yar Adua also got married to ex-governors of states.

The union of Isa Yugudu and Nafisat is blessed with four lovely children, three sons and a daughter.

A photo of Nafisat Yugudu and her four children can be seen below.

Lalasticlala mynd44
https://naijapledge.com/2020/03/16/meet-the-lady-who-rejected-aliko-dangote-marriage-proposal-and-went-ahead-to-be-a-forth-wife/

Eaya!! Why some friends will rather kill themselves over this. Well she's also a rich kid sha so it's very easy for her to turned Dangote down

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
robosky02:

See some here
See those Two niggis on either flank forming Bad commando. grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by 1beat(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
her decision make no different

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Abfinest007(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
they keep giving birth like mosquito

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by osamz007: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yaradua gene really strong shaa.

I still see his face in those grand children

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by tarantino1: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
E geh why!!!
and by the way,

The kids are beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Remijuice: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why do North find it necessary taking more than one wife and their wives would be very comfortable? Even the ones with wealthy parents becoming third wife, fourth wife and it's mostly common among Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hope this news is not sponsored to hype her? Does she have any political ambition in the near future?

Very funny news... What for, really? Or to tell us how gracious the polygamy is?

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by pacespot(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
The only truth I can decipher from this story is how the rich exchange one another daughters with fellow rich.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Gadafii: 2:52am On Mar 18, 2020
Where are dangote's fifteen shiidren
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by kenodrill: 4:15am On Mar 18, 2020
backnbeta:
Her life, her choice!

I know you don't mind been Dangote's 999th wife. shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by LAUNGUY(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Okay good to know

We provide laundry and drycleaning service in Lagos

Home services, pick up and delivery available.

Check my sign
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by gosmoney(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2020
robosky02:

See some here
ogs go and fine out ur reseach well dangote only has 3 children

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by backnbeta(f): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2020
kenodrill:

I know you don't mind been Dangote's 999th wife. shocked
You're wrong. I never prayed to marry a 'Dangote', I only prayed to marry a man that will give me peace of mind and be useful to the society in his own way. To the glory of God, I married a medical doctor who has contributed and will continue to contribute his own quota to improve humanity undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by kenodrill: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2020
backnbeta:

You're wrong. I never prayed to marry a 'Dangote', I only prayed to marry a man that will give me peace of mind and be useful to the society in his own way. To the glory of God, I married a medical doctor who has contributed and will continue to contribute his own quota to improve humanity undecided

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Davash222(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2020
backnbeta:

How about you? In what ways are you contributing to improve humanity?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by oyatz(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2020
And some Nigerian pseudo-feminists will be circulating propaganda posts on social media that Dangote only has two daughters without bothering to marry another wife looking for male children.

robosky02:

See some here

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by oyatz(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2020
She is a doctor's wife nau.

That's a great contribution to humanity on It's own.

Davash222:

How about you? In what ways are you contributing to improve humanity?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by oyatz(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2020
They like discriminating against the masses.

Why can't Yar'Adua give out his daughters to some upcoming handsome bankers, lawyers or even teachers between 21-30 years instead of marrying them off to 55 year old Governors to become 3rd-4th wives?

pacespot:
The only truth I can decipher from this story is how the rich exchange one another daughters with fellow rich.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Davash222(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2020
oyatz:
She is a doctor's wife nau.

That's a great contribution to humanity on It's own.

Oh.. I see.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2020
The best way to calm a woman down is to pump her with kids back to back as soon as you marry her. A woman with four high adrenaline kids will barely have the time and energy to give you trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by iammo(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2020
cool

well she made a clever choice, Dangote is a serial divorcee like most kano men, again how on earth would you be comfortable shagging your bestfriend's Dad and turning to her Step mum

well the Yaradua's are super rich, even her younger brother who is a pilot flaunts watch collection valued at hundreds of million naira, Turai Yaradua Stole Nigeria blind when her husband was sick and she was fully in charge

Re: Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal by ArticleBeast: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2020
oyatz:
They like discriminating against the masses.

Why can't Yar'Adua give out his daughters to some upcoming handsome bankers, lawyers or even teachers between 21-30 years instead of marrying them off to 55 year old Governors to become 3rd-4th wives?
When you give birth to yours, give them to the masses. They are his kids not some SDG projet goals

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.