Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive (1877 Views)

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Legits(f): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2020
A secondary school student is dead after being bullied by his classmates in Rivers

Flow of reactions and condolences have followed the news of a tragic death of a secondary school student.

The student who was allegedly beaten to death by the bullies in his class.

Furthermore, source said the deceased was an intelligent boy, full of life and he became a victim of bullying

His death came by when the bullies ganged up to beat him until he lost consciousness and died eventually.

Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Legits(f): 3:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Simplyleo: 3:45am On Mar 18, 2020
cry cry cry

What I know is that the principal and his son can run for now, but they are just wasting their time postponing the evil days.

Your son bullied another person's son to death and all you could utter is one irritating line?

Just like how Kanu was only concerned about his Jack the nkita rather than his foolish followers.
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by ipobarethieves: 4:03am On Mar 18, 2020
sad sad weak boy.,They should arrest those useless boys
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Officialgarri: 4:04am On Mar 18, 2020
What a sad incident.

But for the principal to make such a remark at first, "you are always known for atrocities" I think the principal must have been fed up with the kid's record.

However, for a dying kid who I'm sure was going through lots of pains, the principal ought to show concerns first and he could afterwards report to the parents.

Rivers state is such a wild state that kids as young as 11 are already initiated into cult groups and I strongly hope that those kids who can kill at their age be dealt with.
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by GboyegaD(m): 4:10am On Mar 18, 2020
This is so unfair. I guess school authority needs take bullying very seriously. I keep lamenting about the few bullying a few people around me experienced growing up where people call those whose parents were struggling by bad names.
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:51am On Mar 18, 2020
I get daily feedbacks from my child in school for any iota of bullying or discomfort. I don't toy with it. Be it from an unreasonable teacher or bad students. Once I get a bad feedback I am already at the school harrassing from the gateman up to the school proprietor. Not missing having a rough encounter with the culprit. People don't mess with my children anywhere, @ least not while am alive. If it persists I pull them out and straight to a new school the next day.
Don't blame me, I was a victim of bullying in my early days and it somehow affected my confidence and performance back then.
None of my child will suffer the consequence of another parents failure to train his or her children.
You beat my child when he or she did nothing, thats one hornets nest you just stared.

4 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:55am On Mar 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
This is so unfair. I guess school authority needs take bullying very seriously. I keep lamenting about the few bullying a few people around me experienced growing up where people call those whose parents were struggling by bad names.
Parents of victims are also culpable. Listen to your children always and take their feedbacks seriously. This things happen gradually till it gets to this. If only they went to this school to encounter the bullies, their parents and school owners, all this would have been avoided. Better still pull out their child from such useless school before it got to this.

2 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Lcf69(m): 5:01am On Mar 18, 2020
When Occurances of such, still happence in our society then,we all should be blamed bc,we have all neglected our civic responsibilities by not nipping in the buds our past draconian n horrible experiences bc,in one way or the other, we're witnesses of this uncivilized and absolute Gestapo wickedness in our society n even in our past talked about Glorious Days... Pinned.
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Humanoid01(m): 5:10am On Mar 18, 2020
What kind of human is that principal? It's obvious he didn't train his child properly, and could have even been worse as a kid. Now your child killed someone, and you thought it wise to abscond with him? Which kind papa be that one?

He has just complicated the matter even more and gotten himself directly involved. People like that think money is everything. Anyway, he can't run forever, the sooner he realizes this, the better for him.
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Olunmercy56(f): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Parents of victims are also culpable. Listen to your children always and take their feedbacks seriously. This things happen gradually till it gets to this. If only they went to this school to encounter the bullies, their parents and school owners, all this would have been avoided. Better still pull out their child from such useless school before it got to this.

You said it all, some children might be so troublesome in school too, it's good to know how your children are behaving in school, not only what they told their parents at home. That is why visiting day for parents is VERY IMPORTANT
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2020
This is so so sad. Why was he not taken to the hospital immediately? Such a handsome lad. Hmm... What has become of our children?
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Adgideon(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
this story is not complete untill the principal and students face the wrath of the law in fullt those kids are cultist and the principal is their leader, in rivers u see kids been intiated into cultism
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by IrohKennedyy: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
What a sad incident.

But for the principal to make such a remark at first, "you are always known for atrocities" I think the principal must have been fed up with the kid's record.

However, for a dying kid who I'm sure was going through lots of pains, the principal ought to show concerns first and he could afterwards report to the parents.

Rivers state is such a wild state that kids as young as 11 are already initiated into cult groups and I strongly hope that those kids who can kill at their age be dealt with.
[/s]
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by IrohKennedyy: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
cry cry cry

What I know is that the principal and his son can run for now, but they are just wasting their time postponing the evil days.

Your son bullied another person's son to death and all you could utter is one irritating line?

Just like how Kanu was only concerned about his Jack the nkita rather than his foolish followers.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Simplyleo: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
IrohKennedyy:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
bloody scammer
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by sapientia(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
I hate bullies

Just look at.

I think schools should be open and encourage students to report cases of bullying.

And actively punishing those found guilty.

Most students do not report it because sometimes teachers do not care.
Re: A Secondary School Student Is Dead After Being Bullied By His Classmates In Rive by Xisnin(m): 12:53am On Mar 19, 2020
The boy was killed by killers, not bullies.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / EFCC Arrests ‘Crossdresser’, 32 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos (pix) / Nigerian International Student Jailed For 18 Months Over False Rape Claim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.