Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included (668 Views)

Sanwo-olu Rejected DNA Test Demanded By Man Who Claims Governor Is His Father / PDP Probes Senators, Reps For Voting Lawan, Gbaja / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by okpalaAnambra: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2020
I read the story of reps wanting pay as you go satellite TV.. it is also important for data Including MTN data and other networks, I can't get it how a data I bought to use will suddenly expire when I have not exhausted it just because it is past a month, that's fraud.
Re: RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
[s]I read the story of reps wanting pay as you go satellite TV.. it is also important for data Including MTN data and other networks, I can't get it how a data I bought to use will suddenly expire when I have not exhausted it just because it is past a month, that's fraud.[/s]
Re: RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by okpalaAnambra: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You've started a fight when u have long ignored you this fucktarrd knowingly fully well that you're not Igbo. .I have no business with you , this could be the last attention you will get
Re: RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

[s]You've started a fight when u have long ignored you this fucktarrd knowingly fully well that you're not Igbo. .I have no business with you , this could be the last attention you will get[/s]

Do I resemble onye na-eri anu mmadu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You've started a fight when u have long ignored you this fucktarrd knowingly fully well that you're not Igbo. .I have no business with you , this could be the last attention you will get

Ur not igbo too
Re: RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by okpalaAnambra: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oracle23:

Ur not igbo too
You're not Igbo too
Re: RE: Pay As You Go As Demanded By Reps For Dstv, MTN Should Be Included by Achuwa1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Federal government doesn't have right to tell them how to run their business inasmuch as their business is legit & aren't violating any law in the land,but rather its the consumer that will determine if they are willing to pay for it monthly or not.
What the government should do is to issue lisences in that category to other interested companies thereby breaking the monopoly they have.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 92 Chadian, 70 Nigerian Soldiers In Terror Attacks / Boko Haram: Why Can't we Just Employ Chadian Soldiers? / COVID 19 : Used Facemasks Being Package For Resale By Some Nigerians ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.